• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: St Murn 1 v 3 Hibs

More like he's been left isolated we are just awful

Agree, the service to Kamberi is awful.

One thing that I note has not been mentioned is the pitch. The ball is bobbling all over the place.

A big part of our problem is our defence. We miss Efe big time. It’s chalk and cheese from last year when we were rock solid at the back.,

Mallan should be hooked - constantly gives the ball away. Horgan doesn’t bring a lot to the party either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eye-bleeding stuff from Hibs. Hanlon & Gray down on right are at 6s and 7s. Midfield posted missing. This is lacklustre crap all over the pitch apart from Gauld who's at least trying. No ideas, no grit, no composure - a listless rudderless team going nowhere at the present. What you do and say at halftime fecked if I know. There's no heart on show there.
Can't argue with any of that playing a team at the bottom of the league and struggling .

Gray & Gauld look like the only two capable of making something happen. Whittaker has been decent.

Kamberi is so isolated up front, we’d look better with Shaw beside him and Gauld in behind.

Mallan is like a man short in midfield, would hook him for Omeonga.

Where is the urgency Hibs?
This is a joke!!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Grim viewing. Mallan having a nightmare. Hanlon has regressed to 2005. We just look ... empty? It’s hard to watch after the McGinn years. This feels like the old days.

Mallan really is having a ‘mare .
He’s lost the ball from very simple positions many times already .

Kamberi is not even dropping deep looking for the ball. Standing waving your arms is not going to get you a goal.

Kamberi takes a lot of the blame at the moment but Mallen gets nothing? If it’s not a free kick or a long shot he’s got nothing too exciting.
deary me, not one player gets pass marks from me, they look broken and on the whole disinterested, we are in trouble folks.

Kamberi is not even dropping deep looking for the ball. Standing waving your arms is not going to get you a goal.

What game are you watching?
Thats all he's done nobody getting ahead of him.when he does.

Nelom and the boy from Gerona must be completly dumbfounded that they are subs for a team as poor as this

Mallan and Horgan are championship platers.

What game are you watching?
Thats all he's done nobody getting ahead of him.when he does.
He dropped deep for the first 15 minutes after that he has been like a statue

Stinging but true words from Kris Commons...."nothing short of pathetic"

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

We haven't won a game this season when Bartley has played.

Edit: sorry he played the opening game v Motherwell. So not since then.

Mallan and Horgan are championship platers.
Whole team is shite the now

Nelom and the boy from Gerona must be completly dumbfounded that they are subs for a team as poor as this

What’s Nelom done to show he’s any better? Omeonga wasn’t exactly brilliant on Wednesday either. Kamberi needs support and someone next to him cause every time he comes short there’s no one going past him

We haven't won a game this season when Bartley has played.
We haven't won a game when we have conceded first either. And that has happened 11 times this season.

Were making Simeon Jackson look like Neymar

We haven't won a game when we have conceded first either. And that has happened 11 times this season.

Seen that, 5 draws 6 defeats.
Miserable stat.

Humpty.

If we let MacLaren leave and don’t bring in another striker who can play up alongside Kamberi were in major trouble

Shambolic.

Slivka should've beaten thR daylights out of that ball... Dunno if gray shouted? I'd have ignored him and kicked right through him.

We need a manager that likes to attack. We put toouch emphasis on trying to keep the ball, it's easy to defend.

Ryan Gauld only one with pass marks so far, poor fella must be thinking get me back to Portugal pronto

Mallan starting to play a bit. At last.

Marciano gives me the fear just now like.
Second SHOCKING attempt with the ball. Could've cost us both times. Christ.

Gauld infinitely better in the middle already

Great finish by Ollie
1 1

Well done.

YESSSSS

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Nice finish from oli. Made a difference changing the shape and going 2 up front

Thank god for that nice finish

See what happens when players move ahead of the ball.
Gauld kept the defenders central amd gave Shaw space to run. Good pass by Mallan.

Much happier with that

Nice finish from oli. Made a difference changing the shape and going 2 up front
If only we’d done this on Wednesday night eh?? May still have a manager

1-1 Shaw, at least the young lad is doing his job

Yass! Link up play with Mallan & Gauld wee pass to Shaw. Bang! See you can play a bit Hibs. Fuckin more o' that please!!!

Good spell for Hibs. Showing some desire at last. Well taken goal from Oli. Kick on now Hibs

Lesson 1, always play two up top

Fuxking get in there!

Big Daz!!!!

Ollie's been great since going on.
Unlucky not to score that himself.

Daz thunders it in.
1 2 the Hibees

Yeeessssss Dazzzzzz

They legs that have gone reacting fast there! What a difference on Mallan since oli has came on too

This thread has been viewed 15792 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back