• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: St Murn 1 v 3 Hibs

Another strange lineup. You can tell May and Murray worked under Lenny. Whittaker and Horgan are as bad as each other at left back/wing back.....was one of rumors from yesterday not saying Whitty had been emptied?

Another strange lineup. You can tell May and Murray worked under Lenny. Whittaker and Horgan are as bad as each other at left back/wing back.....was one of rumors from yesterday not saying Whitty had been emptied?

Obviously loadypish

They are saying on the radio that we have a lot of good players in the forward areas
yeah right whatever Gorden Smith!!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Trying to work out where Whittaker is supposed to be playing. Or does he have free reign to do his wee twirly things anywhere on the pitch?

(Assuming left back. Except he cannae play that position to save his life.)

They have Whittaker as LB on the lineup on the telly.

anybody else have buy a Sky day pass to see the St Mirren match? the quality is pretty good but says Main Event which I already have don't get it. £3m for John McGinn according to coverage where's it all gone? I'm in love with Hayley McQueen though....

Stream

oh, well were about to find out.

Obviously loadypish
Like most of the rumours that have sprung up in the last couple of days.

Orite start no one really on top, Mallan needs to do better with dead balls

Would be nice if Slivka could find a hibs player with a pass

Kamberi up by himself doesn’t work, Horgan is not this level of player

Some of our short passing is abysmal. Horgans 2nd touch let him down badly after a lovely ball from Gauld

We’re shit, we need players, we are relegation material, no fight and no passion and getting done by the supossed worst team in the league who have shown a bit of fight

1 nil doon combination of bad luck and bad defending
can't believe Gray got booked for that

Still plenty time to get back into this but not sure where it's going to come from, here's hoping for some more nice through balls from Gauld

Horgan isn’t great is he?

Horgan isn’t great is he?

Not against anything of even half decent quality.

McGregor is hardly covering himself in glory , either.

Im baffled by how bad McGregor & Hanlon have become.

Still plenty time to get back into this but not sure where it's going to come from, here's hoping for some more nice through balls from Gauld
Be nice if we could pass to each other

starting to really have my doubts about hanlon he's been honking this season .

i think we'll struggle getting one goal nevermind two
near 2nd goal there
we're all over the place in defence
'pathetic' according to Kris Commons at half time.
fortunately other team are honking!
hook Mallan now
SDG lucky to stay on pitch

Last edited:
i think we'll struggle getting one goal nevermind two
near 2nd goal there
we're all over the place in defence
We’ve only been able to get draws when coming from behind, going on this we’ll be lucky to score one

Second to every ball

anybody else have buy a Sky day pass to see the St Mirren match? the quality is pretty good but says Main Event which I already have don't get it. £3m for John McGinn according to coverage where's it all gone? I'm in love with Hayley McQueen though....

She brightens up Live Scottish football coverage on sky

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is woeful.

Mallen more bothered about his white teeth and his hair than going for a 50/50

Looks like a change of shape with shaw coming on...or maybe not

Kanberi is worse than a man short and we have nothing on the bench to bring on. Worrying times

Mallen more bothered about his white teeth and his hair than going for a 50/50
He is an imposter.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Kanberi is worse than a man short and we have nothing on the bench to bring on. Worrying times
More like he's been left isolated we are just awful

He is an imposter.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
Kamberi takes a lot of the blame at the moment but Mallen gets nothing? If it’s not a free kick or a long shot he’s got nothing too exciting.

Kamberi takes a lot of the blame at the moment but Mallen gets nothing? If it’s not a free kick or a long shot he’s got nothing too exciting.
Mallan is asbo shite. Offers nothing. Fuck off hibs :(

The team is lifeless and soulless.There is no excuse for that level of performance.So unprofessional.

Eye-bleeding stuff from Hibs. Hanlon & Gray down on right are at 6s and 7s. Midfield posted missing. This is lacklustre crap all over the pitch apart from Gauld who's at least trying. No ideas, no grit, no composure - a listless rudderless team going nowhere at the present. What you do and say at halftime fecked if I know. There's no heart on show there.

Grim viewing. Mallan having a nightmare. Hanlon has regressed to 2005. We just look ... empty? It’s hard to watch after the McGinn years. This feels like the old days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

starting to really have my doubts about hanlon he's been honking this season .
He’s a fat useless pudding ..
I’ve been saying it for years . I never rated him .

Can't tell whether the players are completely lacking confidence or they just can't be fucked

Not good enough.
Playing 4321 with Gauld and Horgan inside of the wide positions but not quite central.
Gauld hasn't been able to get a foot on the ball.

Kamberi is doing nothing weing, he's utterly isolated, dropping deep to receive the ball and all players are facing him.
Mallan, poor, terrible first touch and always turning into a man.
Whittaker doing good on the left just now though.
Slivka looks okay in the middle, needs a run.
Gray delivered 2 fantastic balls with nobody to meet them.
Marciano should be number 2 to Bogdan when fit. Poor distribution, slow.

I'd have Horgan off after his sore one, bring on Shaw and play 4312. Let gray and Whittaker provide the width. Give Kamberi a partner and get Gauld close to them to help feed.

Nobody ahead of the ball in this game.

This thread has been viewed 15764 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back