• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Full Time: St Murn 1 v 3 Hibs

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
The reason Shaw should definitely not go on loan . Team showed great character today something we've lacked of late . A massive 3 points make no mistake

Bobby_Combe

Bounce Radge
The change to two up front helped the whole team. It freed Mallan & Slivka, and gave Gauld more space. The full backs also had more license to get forward.

Shaw was excellent.

The players look more comfortable in that 442 diamond.
Yup. It's a thankless job playing alone up front. There are guys who can do it and others who just can't. I think
it just doesn't suit Kamberi.

I thought first half May and Murray stuck with what Lennon had been doing; second half, when Horgan went off, they
put on Oli and the team started to play their natural way. Mallan was awful first half; much better In the second. I think
he is a decent player if he gets the chance.

Beating the bottom team in the League isn't all that impressive, but there are players there. We're not Man Utd, but could this be a case of the Mourinho Syndrome? I hope so.

I know someone mentioned this already, and I know I'm new, but the "st Midden" thing bothers me too. We didn't like it when the Kickbackers called us the "HIVees". We're better than that.

Last edited:

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Lack of playing together , sure they'll improve
You’d think they’ve played together enough over the years, but haven’t started many matches together this season in fairness. Hopefully a bit of rust from both, we all know they are better than that.

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
There was desire and determination in the 2nd half in particular. The senior pros really showed the broad shoulders needed in what could have been a very difficult situation. SDG was the leader of men we know that he is. The salute to the fans at the end was done as a tightly arranged group, a definite show of togetherness amongst them and with us.

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
There was desire and determination in the 2nd half in particular. The senior pros really showed the broad shoulders needed in what could have been a very difficult situation. SDG was the leader of men we know that he is. The salute to the fans at the end was done as a tightly arranged group, a definite show of togetherness amongst them and with us.
That last sentence might be the best news I've heard all weekend

SKII

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
That last sentence might be the best news I've heard all weekend
It wasn't the best game but they showed the balls and unity needed and much desired. Hopefully we can get Scott Allan in before next week to give another lift.

madhibee

Bounce Radge
Great result which was very much needed. The players showed the balls that have been lacking for much of this season, coming back from being 1-0 down to win for the first time season.

tricky

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Great result which was very much needed. The players showed the balls that have been lacking for much of this season, coming back from being 1-0 down to win for the first time season.
Came from behind to win v Asteras at home.

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Great much needed win today...watched the highlights and the goals were well taken and a couple of great saves from Marciano. Hope this win is the start of something better for us.

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel