• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: St Murn 1 v 3 Hibs

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
More like he's been left isolated we are just awful
Agree, the service to Kamberi is awful.

One thing that I note has not been mentioned is the pitch. The ball is bobbling all over the place.

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
A big part of our problem is our defence. We miss Efe big time. It’s chalk and cheese from last year when we were rock solid at the back.,

Mallan should be hooked - constantly gives the ball away. Horgan doesn’t bring a lot to the party either.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Eye-bleeding stuff from Hibs. Hanlon & Gray down on right are at 6s and 7s. Midfield posted missing. This is lacklustre crap all over the pitch apart from Gauld who's at least trying. No ideas, no grit, no composure - a listless rudderless team going nowhere at the present. What you do and say at halftime fecked if I know. There's no heart on show there.
Can't argue with any of that playing a team at the bottom of the league and struggling .

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Gray & Gauld look like the only two capable of making something happen. Whittaker has been decent.

Kamberi is so isolated up front, we’d look better with Shaw beside him and Gauld in behind.

Mallan is like a man short in midfield, would hook him for Omeonga.

Jan1875

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Where is the urgency Hibs?
This is a joke!!!

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Grim viewing. Mallan having a nightmare. Hanlon has regressed to 2005. We just look ... empty? It’s hard to watch after the McGinn years. This feels like the old days.

Mallan really is having a ‘mare .
He’s lost the ball from very simple positions many times already .

eckmf

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Kamberi takes a lot of the blame at the moment but Mallen gets nothing? If it’s not a free kick or a long shot he’s got nothing too exciting.
deary me, not one player gets pass marks from me, they look broken and on the whole disinterested, we are in trouble folks.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Kamberi is not even dropping deep looking for the ball. Standing waving your arms is not going to get you a goal.
What game are you watching?
Thats all he's done nobody getting ahead of him.when he does.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Stinging but true words from Kris Commons...."nothing short of pathetic"

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Central_Hibee

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
We haven't won a game this season when Bartley has played.

Edit: sorry he played the opening game v Motherwell. So not since then.

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nelom and the boy from Gerona must be completly dumbfounded that they are subs for a team as poor as this
What’s Nelom done to show he’s any better? Omeonga wasn’t exactly brilliant on Wednesday either. Kamberi needs support and someone next to him cause every time he comes short there’s no one going past him

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
We haven't won a game this season when Bartley has played.
We haven't won a game when we have conceded first either. And that has happened 11 times this season.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Were making Simeon Jackson look like Neymar

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We haven't won a game when we have conceded first either. And that has happened 11 times this season.

Seen that, 5 draws 6 defeats.
Miserable stat.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors