• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: St Mirren 0 v 1 Hibernian

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
Well, its the weekend, that can only mean Hibs. Brilliant. OK there was a fair bit of doom and gloom after Aberdeen mugged us but I am upbeat. I love watching Neil Lennon's Hibs team. Every week we get a wee bit better.

This weekend see's us in Paisley to face St Mirren, who recently sacked Scottish Cup Winning Manager Alan Stubbs and replaced him with a guy with a first name most of us had never heard before. I watched them against Celtc, they played well and gave Thellick hell. They then got pumped last week. Given they sacked Stubsy after being in charge for half an hour, I hope we pump them too.

Team, well there are rumours of injuries abound and not being in the know I will go with what I think the team might be?

Bogdan, turned 31 this week.

Gray, hope he is fit?

Efe, been brilliant recently.

Paul, here he is hurt and Ryan may start?

Lewis, I should really put his name down before the keepers.

Milligan, continues to improve and impress.

Mallan, also continues to improve and impress.

Hyndman has his best game for us so far last Tuesday.

I hear Boyler may be hurt? If so I would go with Horgan, couldnae work out why he didnae even get on as sub the other night, although I felt he was poor at Dundee?

Flo, he has look strong recently, he will score.

Ollie was unfairly criticised for me the other night, the laddie is developing well.

Only 100 tickets left in the ticket office for the Hibs end at lunchtime today, plus 250 on the gate tomorrow. Get yourself along and enjoy watching and supporting Neil Lennon's Hibs.

Hibernian Forever!

Feel like we need to really smash them, get Tuesday out our system. Either way, a mandatory three points if we want to be doing anything this season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone looking to get shot of a ticket for this one?

Well, its the weekend, that can only mean Hibs. Brilliant. OK there was a fair bit of doom and gloom after Aberdeen mugged us but I am upbeat. I love watching Neil Lennon's Hibs team. Every week we get a wee bit better.

This weekend see's us in Paisley to face St Mirren, who recently sacked Scottish Cup Winning Manager Alan Stubbs and replaced him with a guy with a first name most of us had never heard before. I watched them against Celtc, they played well and gave Thellick hell. They then got pumped last week. Given they sacked Stubsy after being in charge for half an hour, I hope we pump them too.

Team, well there are rumours of injuries abound and not being in the know I will go with what I think the team might be?

Gray, hope he is fit?

I hear Boyler may be hurt? If so I would go with Horgan, couldnae work out why he didnae even get on as sub the other night, although I felt he was poor at Dundee?

Ollie was unfairly criticised for me the other night, the laddie is developing well.

Only 100 tickets left in the ticket office for the Hibs end at lunchtime today, plus 250 on the gate tomorrow. Get yourself along and enjoy watching and supporting Neil Lennon's Hibs.

Hibernian Forever!
Prob this , still no darren though ?

With Daz back on the bench on Tuesday, Gray potentially back and Paul out will be interesting what Lennon goes with and if Porteous has potentially moved ahead of Daz in the pecking order if it’s a back 4.

Then again he may go three at the back. Be good to see Daz back, particularly from a leadership perspective.

Gray, hope he is fit?

Hibernian Forever!

If Hanlon & Boyle are struggling, I think we’ll go back to the 433 used against Dundee, so:
Bogdan
Gray Ambrose Porteous Stevenson
Hyndman Milligan Mallan
Ageypong Kamberi Horgan

Marciano & Nelom could well be on the bench for the first time this season, hopefully Boyle is fit enough to at least be on the bench.

Probably not if it’s a back 4.

With Daz back on the bench on Tuesday, Gray potentially back and Paul out will be interesting what Lennon goes with and if Porteous has potentially moved ahead of Daz in the pecking order if it’s a back 4.

Then again he may go three at the back. Be good to see Daz back, particularly from a leadership perspective.
Fingers crossed

Not downbeat at all after Tuesday , yes we missed loads of chances but at least we're creating , Just the way it happens sometimes .I also though Ollie Shaw did well easily holding his own against big physical defenders , yes a few poor decisions but on another day he'll score and setup others in similar situations (hopefully tomorrow) we're due someone a humping

First time in ages I can't afford to go,oh well just have to listen on radio.Any chance it's on Alba later?

First time in ages I can't afford to go,oh well just have to listen on radio.Any chance it's on Alba later?

Killie v Motherwell

Wee jaunt through on the train, looking forward to it. Hope Kamberi makes it, wouldn’t mind Agyepong starting.

I'll be there - the type of game we should be winning

Don't expect Nelom to be involved in the squad.

4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-2 I expect today probably the former.

4-1-4-1 or 4-1-3-2 I expect today probably the former.
Any win will do today , bonus if we better the rangers result by 2 goals:easyeasy:

Any win will do today , bonus if we better the rangers result by 2 goals:easyeasy:
The smart money is on you know what!
BIG G

Where is best to park, the stadium or surrounding streets?

Where is best to park, the stadium or surrounding streets?
Possibly safer in the car park but I've never had any bother parking in the streets. Either way, you'll be caught in the horrible tailback away from the ground.

The smart money is on you know what!
BIG G
Funny enough that's my predictor score
:deal1:

Big game this, actually.

We're comfortably better than the buddies, but really need to recover from Wednesday's disappointment.

I think mcgregor Ageypong and Shaw all start
St Mirrens treatment of Stubbs was disgusting To sack a manager after 5 games into a season is deserving of relegation I hope we go to town on them.

Possibly safer in the car park but I've never had any bother parking in the streets. Either way, you'll be caught in the horrible tailback away from the ground.

I park on Clark Street other side of the train station from the ground and face the car east as if heading back into Paisley. It avoids a bit of the jam SKII mentions by driving down the length of Clark Street and turning left onto Greenock Road post match. This Hibs buses do the same.

Big game this, actually.

We're comfortably better than the buddies, but really need to recover from Wednesday's disappointment.

It was Tuesday and we were fine, we just didnt score and should have.

just been for my ticket - away seats all sold out limited pay at the gate

They said yesterday, there was 250 tickets for sale on the day at St Mirren Park, first come, first served.

Don't expect Nelom to be involved in the squad.

On the bench!

b5b800603bc86a27cd45885e2e86d12d.png

Got a sneaky feeling the Hibees are going to absolutely pump Saint Murn the day :sm113:

Looks like 4-1-4-1 Boyle missing too?

I think mcgregor Ageypong and Shaw all start
St Mirrens treatment of Stubbs was disgusting To sack a manager after 5 games into a season is deserving of relegation I hope we go to town on them.
1out of 3 isn't bad.

Sir David Gray 14 mins, 1-0 yas

Once again, though, we really should be further ahead than this. The game should really be finished as a contest.

It was Tuesday and we were fine, we just didnt score and should have.
Aye, fair correction. Tuesday.

But I think the players will be deeply disappointed. I'd be disappointed if they weren't.

Get in. Well done Hibs.. Great header by gray.

Not a great performance 2nd half but 3 points all that matters. Well done Hibs. Porteous MOTM for me, Efe solid again.

An important 3 points :sm023: still think we're due to pump someone soon but I've been saying that for ages now
Hamilton next week though :sm113:

Sounds like we again made heavy weather of it but another three great away points today. With a a very winnable home game against Hamilton next week it would be nice to get another victory and make further ground up on Hearts. Who do Hearts play next week-end ? I assume they are away from home.

An important 3 points :sm023: still think we're due to pump someone soon but I've been saying that for ages now
Hamilton next week though :sm113:

We are nowhere near clinical enough in the penalty box, especially without McLaren. However no complaints about another great three points away from home.

Sounds like we again made heavy weather of it but another three great away points today. With a a very winnable home game against Hamilton next week it would be nice to get another victory and make further ground up on Hearts. Who do Hearts play next week-end ? I assume they are away from home.

Hearts are away to Ibrox next Sunday.

This thread has been viewed 7939 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50