• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: St Johnstone 1 v 4 Hibernian

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
After a win like today I would say only 2 or 3 in. Confidence was obviously low under Hecky.
I agree - 2 or 3 real quality additions is what the team needs, no massive overhaul required.

Robert Barone

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Happy days..what a difference on a Sat night when the Hibs have got a win.

Sounds from radio like a proper performance.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Alberta Hibee

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Woke up here in Canada to a great Hibs win ,, yes,, now the question arises how did Hecky not see two up front was the way to go and was that a two fingered salute to him from the players? GGTTH

westsidehibs

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Enjoyed my day fitba getting played the way we all enjoy only disappointment was the size of our support which was around 1000.
Hopefully we will kick on .

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I bought my ticket even before Hecky was binned. I’m sorry he has gone.
I’d have liked to see him succeed because I think he is a decent guy, and I like to see good guys win.
But it didn’t happen for him.

I’ve cadged a lift so I’m looking forward to a relaxing day and three points.
Hope to see Tracey to apologise for the shit she had to put up with.
I’m still a bit fucked off to be honest. I’ve met quite a load of Hibs fans over the years. In ‘real Life’ and through the likes of the Bounce.
The vast majority are in the range of ‘decent - gems’ with most at the upper end of the scale.
But the other ones.... abusing a lassie who is Hibs daft.... and the fan(nie)s who continually rubbish my club. Honestly. Just fcuk right off.
I’m a bit pished just now, as you may have guessed. Much as the team performance has disappointed me so has the fan performance.
I’m glad the Bounce is here to give me a bit of reassurance that I’m still with the good guys.
We can sign better players.
I hope we can bin the arsehole fans and get better too.

Some admin should probably delete this drunken pish.

Still cannae believe that Tracey had to resign because of Hibs fans. No Huns or Gunts.
Hibs fans.
Spot on auld yin.
Theres a very nasty,negative section of our support who need to seriously mend their ways or just fuck off
Often looks as if some Hibs fans actually seem to hate Hibs and those who are involved in the running of the club

Hope you didn't pish Mark's seats

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I’ve a hunch that all kamberis and Doidges goals this season have come when the other was on the pitch.

Wolfes

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Kewalls record elsewhere is awful .. no thanks.. Jack Ross or even Ronny Deila..

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Spot on auld yin.
Theres a very nasty,negative section of our support who need to seriously mend their ways or just fuck off
Often looks as if some Hibs fans actually seem to hate Hibs and those who are involved in the running of the club

Hope you didn't pish Mark's seats
Made it dry thanks.
Met Tracey at the game too, and surprise surprise one of the deadbeats giving her stick was a name we had guessed on the way up.

However, it looks like Tracey resigning had a really positive effect on the team.
:giggle:

JK99

Bounce Radge
The first 25mins was as good as I’ve seen from a Hibs side for quite some time. Great to see. Players looked hungry and were first to everything.

I have to comment on the management team for today. They set us up well and made the changes we have all been shouting for in recent weeks. What was really impressive was May demanding the standards didn’t slip even when we went 4 up. He was constant the whole game but in the last 25mins, he was constantly giving the players feedback. None of these stupid fucking notes either - he just called whoever he wanted over and got them to relay the message.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Yep. That's one of the shannest things I've heard in many a year following the Hibs. @traceyhibs if you're reading, you were quite right to bin it. Nothing is worth that.

On another note, I sincerely hope Christian Doidge absolutely bursts the net with a volley tomorrow. Feel like we need a bit of catharsis, and that would fit the bill.
No a volley but a thumping heider. Well called Aggs.

Perfect hat trick.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in