• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Full Time: St Johnstone 1 v 4 Hibernian

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Team look really motivated today too
They all look as though they've had a weight taken off their shoulders.

Keithd1875

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Is Tommy the zombie still blowing kisses to the hibs fans?

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
On another note, I sincerely hope Christian Doidge absolutely bursts the net with a volley tomorrow. Feel like we need a bit of catharsis, and that would fit the bill.
Well, well :)

Both Edinburgh clubs proving what their supporters have known for months, it seems.

FTJT

Bounce Radge
How has Newell been?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Boo we have lost one.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
28/1 the draw

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Great result,Well done Hibs!

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Great result today...folk will accuse me of putting a dampner on things (apologies) but why the feck did we have to go and concede one late on ? Always bugs the hell out of me when that happens. A team 4-0 down going into the closing stages should be totally demoralised, just keep it tight to the end FFS !! I remember raging back in 2000 at the 6-2 game when we allowed the Gunts to get that second goal right near the end. St Johnstone also maybe a bit unsettled and affected with all the speculation about Tommy Wright maybe getting the Northern Ireland job possibly another factor. Right...well now that's the negativity out the way !...

May and Murray changed the shape of the team and clearly motivated the players to a much, much better performance. Chances being created and how great is it to see Chris Doidge getting a hat-trick ? Players clearly feel that they have something to prove and showed it big style today. Great win Hibs. Going into another international break let's get the new boss appointed and get a run going to drive us up the league before the horrible run of fixtures in December

Well done to Eddie, Grant and Steven...

Last edited:

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Who knew 2 up front could work! Fair play to Doidge needs to keep it going now. Could be Allan and Mallan can’t play together.

Hectorhib

Administrator
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Perthect! Well done Eddie and the Hibees, and all that travelled.Now looking forward to Alba at six.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Just in the door as I'm staying in Perth tonight, nice to get into a toasty hoose out the cold. Think I owe big Doidge an apology after calling him a 'fuckin huddy' for weeks! Hopefully we've seen the real Doidge today, Flo was class as well, as was Jason Naismith who I thought was excellent. 2 up top being predictably effective makes me even more angry at Heckingbottom

Credit to Eddie and co for getting them playing like that so quickly after last weekend, although some of it may come down to St Johnstone being utter gash. Absolutely relentless from the Hibees today in any case. Can't wait to watch it all again on Alba in 40 mins time

PS Harry Kewell can gtf, he's exactly what we don't need right now

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Just in the door as I'm staying in Perth tonight, nice to get into a toasty hoose out the cold. Think I owe big Doidge an apology after calling him a 'fuckin huddy' for weeks! Hopefully we've seen the real Doidge today, Flo was class as well, as was Jason Naismith who I thought was excellent. 2 up top being predictably effective makes me even more angry at Heckingbottom

Credit to Eddie and co for getting them playing like that so quickly after last weekend, although some of it may come down to St Johnstone being utter gash. Absolutely relentless from the Hibees today in any case. Can't wait to watch it all again on Alba in 40 mins time

PS Harry Kewell can gtf, he's exactly what we don't need right now
Kewell was taking notes today, his record at Crawley was shite so I hope not.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Kewell was taking notes today, his record at Crawley was shite so I hope not.
Just heard him on the radio, a definitive no, thanks.
Doesn't understand the league structure, comapred the top 6 to the play offs in american sports.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in