• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Spotify

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Anyone have problems with spotify? I found I worked great for a long time. Then it stopped loading on my phone, despite having premium. I called them, I tried reinstalling it and reset my phone a couple of times but got nowhere, After a couple of weeks it started working again. Now I get songs coming up all the time, like it is not only suggesting songs but trying to play them, then putting them on my playlist! I have to keep deleting and unfollowing them. I tried looking at my profile and de selecting suggestions as their site suggests, but cant even find the option. Now it is playing songs but not completing them before moving on to the next!!! I have cancelled premium till they sort issues if ever

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Sounds like someone is on it? Changed your passwords and stuff?

I have 3 folk using mine including me, if they're using it while "online" it means I cant, unless I switch the device that's playing. But I can also decide what plays on their device so my sister gets some horrific stuff interrupting her party anthems pre night out.

If they download a playlist, then appear offline they can listen to that playlist or anything else that's downloaded to their hearts consent without me being any wiser (other than their playlist being on mine too)

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Someone did suggest I was picking up stuff from a shared WiFi at work...though the half completed songs happen even when Im out running

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I love it , used it for years and is now my only music collection never had any issues

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Couple of possibilities to consider would be do you have headphones with music controls connected? Could they be defective? Eg I have a Bluetooth set where the earpieces connect together by magnet when not using them. If I separate them again they activate and that starts Spotify playing. Maybe try a different set of headphones and see if that helps?

Also, do you have your Spotify account connected to an Alexa or similar? If someone in the house is using it that could stop your playback. I have a family account so I set up Alexa with her own Spotify account to avoid issues with that.

cabbage

Red Rose Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Set up each genuine user as a separate spotify user on Premium and everyone can play their own stuff - you get 6 logins on Premium.
Change your passwords for all users.
Set any players, e.g., Sonos, alexa, as different users on your Spotify account.

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Thanks guys, I use cordless headphones (goodmans) not particularly expensive. I decided to change my password, but when I tried it kept it wouldnt give me the option and kept flashing on and off, so I deleted spotify then re-downloaded and changed password that way. One song cut short but then the rest have been ok so far and even playing in line and not just random shuffle which it had been doing. Unfortunately I keep still getting these other songs which seem mostly Russian or Polish or something...and even worse...rap!!

I dunno what an ALEXA is? I use it only for me and no other user.

One early issue I had was I found out I was being charged twice on direct debit, and found out this is quite common if you have more than one email address. Look carefully at your bill statements.

Davy

Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
I contacted spotify..once I worked out how to actually speak to someone. Anyway they reckon my account had been "compromised" particularly as I now had an email from spotify in Spanish!! Possibly that was because I changed password and someone was trying to get new one..anyway situation seems to be ok just now

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors