• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Spare ticket for the Hunnery

Admin
Private Member
Reaction score
I have a spare ticket for the hunnery on Wednesday night if anyone wants it? Its a concession., face value, £12. Message me if interested. If you are based near Livingston, happy to offer a lift too.

My mate is after a ticket, is it easy to upgrade it?

Not sure what checks are like at hunnery for adults using concession tickets..

I sold it on mate, sorry, thought I had deleted the thread. They are still for sale at ER, I dontthink we have sold 600?

I sold it on mate, sorry, thought I had deleted the thread. They are still for sale at ER, I dontthink we have sold 600?

No probs will just nip up to ER cheers

No probs will just nip up to ER cheers

I’ve got a spare concession tae R.Thinking a step too far for Finn midweek and with ⚽️ training.

Getting train fae Haymarket oan Wed.

Went in to ticket office earlier to be told it’s online and phone sales only..asked if I bought one on my phone in ticket office they could hand it to me straight away, this wasn’t possible. Explained it was too late to post it out and I wouldn’t get back in before the game and after some huffing and puffing finally got a ticket.

Went in to ticket office earlier to be told it’s online and phone sales only..asked if I bought one on my phone in ticket office they could hand it to me straight away, this wasn’t possible. Explained it was too late to post it out and I wouldn’t get back in before the game and after some huffing and puffing finally got a ticket.

?
Sounds like following the rules of this game to the extreme “Please note that this sale is via online and the call centre only.”.

Maybe the club wasn’t expecting this game to go to a ‘general sale’ but nonetheless I would hope for flexibility to provide a great customer service/sell small last minute take-up.

I’ll flag right now for future - thinking Parkhead away later in the season first up.

?
Sounds like following the rules of this game to the extreme “Please note that this sale is via online and the call centre only.”.

Maybe the club wasn’t expecting this game to go to a ‘general sale’ but nonetheless I would hope for flexibility to provide a great customer service/sell small last minute take-up.

I’ll flag right now for future - thinking Parkhead away later in the season first up.
Dont think they can really be surprised after real lacklustre performances against Sevco this season.

Feedback accepted R - unprecedented to be still on sale at the moment but they will be more flexible in future when sensible to do so.

Good flag ??

Feedback accepted R - unprecedented to be still on sale at the moment but they will be more flexible in future when sensible to do so.

Good flag ??

Cheers, to be fair I had forgotten BSC tickets were going on sale a couple of hours later but a bit frustrating when I could see a bundle of huns tickets on the table to be told I can’t buy one..

Was picking something up from west stand reception and place was quite buzzing with Cyrenians community lunch on and the sporting memories group arriving which is good to see.

This thread has been viewed 1318 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back