• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Some Hibs gossip

Plenty seem to forget we got money for the Swiss Ponce, Jackson and Horgan.

Hardly throwing money about like confetti but when Sportsound is full of Hertz c@nts with Ewan Murray pitching in on twitter then there’s a lack of balance and intelligence when discussing our expenditure.

God bless x
So, are you suggesting that if Hibs got £1m in transfers fees we should spend this all on buying new players? If your not suggesting that then please accept my apologies for misunderstanding your post.

I have no idea how much it has cost to bring the new players in, hence my post. Perhaps Hibs have spent the transfer cash brought in, and more, to bring the new players in, perhaps not.
If they haven’t, I can cut them plenty slack as survival as a club is the main priority just now.

I still think we have done really well in current climates, player quality wise.

:7::7::7::7: Well said. Most likely good money for all 3.
And? Not being obtuse, just curious why you think so

So, are you suggesting that if Hibs got £1m in transfers fees we should spend this all on buying new players? If your not suggesting that then please accept my apologies for misunderstanding your post.
Accepted. No idea how you came to that conclusion tbh??

And? Not being obtuse, just curious why you think so

Just my opinion. No facts to go with it just don't think Hibs would let them go for sweeties.

Looks to me like it (player dealings) would be cost neutral, however in the current climes I'd suspect the new group will cost less in wages than those that have gone.

To be honest I don't really care. We're playing pretty well with the potential to be much better so its all reasonably positive on the Hibs front.

Accepted. No idea how you came to that conclusion tbh??
Would you care to expand on your original reply please?

Just my opinion. No facts to go with it just don't think Hibs would let them go for sweeties.
I agree, and I hope they wouldn’t either

Would you care to expand on your original reply please?
It’s all In there and a few others have acknowledged to suggest they agree with it - and understand.

We were getting stick about spending money when Dempster had asked for Govt help. We had took in more fees than we had spent a week ago when this was seemingly an issue.

It’s all In there and a few others have acknowledged to suggest they agree with it - and understand.

We were getting stick about spending money when Dempster had asked for Govt help. We had took in more fees than we had spent a week ago when this was seemingly an issue.
Thanks EA, I guess it is all about the lense this whole situation is viewed through.

Possibly trying to get another signing for double announcement?

If players leave I am sure we will be back in for replacements mate.

I think we will do more business. Maybe one out as well. I just don't see Hallberg and Mallan fitting in....

I think we will do more business. Maybe one out as well. I just don't see Hallberg and Mallan fitting in....
Agreed..Id expected Mallan to kick on under Jack Ross but he doesnt seem to fit into the system we play (at the moment anyway).

Mallan and Halberg both have attributes but one doesnt have the legs imo and the other is hopeless at holding his position when we dont have the ball.

Hopefully both are out.

Hopefully both are out.
I had high hopes for Halberg, but he’s been a bit .... meh really.
That’s if ‘meh’ means what I think it does.
Mallan still excites me a bit (shut up at the back you) and if Scotty is indeed pretty much fucked then Mallan has a role.

Jamie Borthwick reckons we arent done after Magennis

Jamie Borthwick reckons we arent done after Magennis

Where did he say this?

Where did he say this?
I sent him a DM on twitter mate.

i asked him: Are Hibs looking to get one more after/with Magennis?

Jamie: yes.

me: any idea what pos?

Jamie: Sorry, I just know they aren't done at KM.

I sent him a DM on twitter mate.

i asked him: Are Hibs looking to get one more after/with Magennis?

Jamie: yes.

me: any idea what pos?

Jamie: Sorry, I just know they aren't done at KM.

Centre back would be ideal as we are short in that department.

Centre back would be ideal as we are short in that department.
Can’t see us moving for a CB with hanlon and Porto starting, McGregor on the bench and ross seeing mcginn as comfortable to play in the middle when we go to a back 3 I don’t think we will see that as a priority

Can’t see us moving for a CB with hanlon and Porto starting, McGregor on the bench and ross seeing mcginn as comfortable to play in the middle when we go to a back 3 I don’t think we will see that as a priority

Fair point. I would really want one in though. An injury to one and suspensions could see us struggle.

Fair point. I would really want one in though. An injury to one and suspensions could see us struggle.

Depending on the game, i reckon Gogic would step back and play CB with Magennis or McGinn taking his place in the middle. If things got that desperate of course.

Screenshot_20201005-112219_Twitter.jpg

This boy claims to be itk. We shall see.

View attachment 3499

Is he? Any proven track record?

View attachment 3499

He's basically stating the obvious. No revelations here. Your best following some of the journalists for any inside scoops. Hibs won't want to announce Magennis at the moment if they have no one else lined up later tonight.

Don't think so sadly.

?

This is his resume Screenshot_20201005-112726_Twitter.jpg

Good research Rickster.
Post up your bank details and we’ll sort you out with lunch today ?

He's basically stating the obvious. No revelations here. Your best following some of the journalists for any inside scoops. Hibs won't want to announce Magennis at the moment if they have no one else lined up later tonight.

I think journalists know nothing. Agents leak to them and fans who post on forums like this. Indeed I think many journalists will be reading this right now looking for information....

Greg Stewart is a maybe.

Greg Stewart is a maybe.

He's a very good player. We do need another forward. He certainly ticks the box...

Magennis signs.

Five year contract.

He's a very good player. We do need another forward. He certainly ticks the box...
Only problem I have with him is the way he's been here ,there and everywhere.
Always Beatling about in the background.

Greg Stewart is a maybe.

Campbell?

Campbell?
I'd be really surprised. Attracting interest from other clubs and no I don't mean Aberdeen.

I'd be really surprised. Attracting interest from other clubs and no I don't mean Aberdeen.

Would be a real signing of intent.

Would be a real signing of intent.
Would love it to happen but I guess we have to be realistic too. Would be nice to get at least one more in.

Would love it to happen but I guess we have to be realistic too. Would be nice to get at least one more in.

Can see players leaving so you just never know but we haven’t confirmed anywhere that’s us finished for the night ??

EEB162FE-E386-40D0-8514-19C08634D8F2.jpeg

Campbell on his way to East Mains after £500k fee paid with agreement for massive percentage of sell on. Can’t wait to sign for <£2.5k a week and the 2 hour plus daily commute to East Mains.

I reserve the right to delete this should the unthinkable happen so please do not “quote” me ok.

This thread has been viewed 62688 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back