• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Some Hibs gossip

#Aberdeen, just in case you missed this.
I must admit, even the mention of that fu##ing club gets right up my nose. I know a lot of it is shit stirring in the papers and clubs trying to get a few bob extra for their players, but they do seem to have the upper hand in these deals, when they really want the player.

10 club race. Forget it :gigglle:

Your point caller?

Your point caller?

Interesting it reports bids submitted for both players. Your right about a 10 club fight though.

Interesting it reports bids submitted for both players. Your right about a 10 club fight though.

Aye. We knew about the Magennis bid but Campbell was probably a shot in the dark.

Aye. We knew about the Magennis bid but Campbell was probably a shot in the dark.

Strange there hasn’t been any announcement from Motherwell, Campbell would a real signing of intent. I don’t know anything about Magennis but him out injured concerns me.

Strange there hasn’t been any announcement from Motherwell, Campbell would a real signing of intent. I don’t know anything about Magennis but him out injured concerns me.

If Hibs offer half a million I'd b shocked.

Deal agreed for Magennis?

If so can't say I know anything about him..was getting him mixed up with a player with a similar name when I first read about it.

No doubt Jack Ross knows all about him tho so once he's recovered from injury I look forward to seeing what he can do.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Hope the medical goes ok and shows he will be ready for games in October at some point.

Look forward to seeing if he improves our Midfield as a first pick.

Hope the medical goes ok and shows he will be ready for games in October at some point.

Look forward to seeing if he improves our Midfield as a first pick.

Screenshot_20201002-150018_Twitter.jpg

I like the way we have changed our transfer policy since Ron came in. Less of the loan deals from down south and more investment in young lads with potential.

Their manager only spoke of compo, sounds like a pre contract of anything.

He said something along the lines of... "they might get me for 200k, but they'll need to pay way more"

I like the way we have changed our transfer policy since Ron came in. Less of the loan deals from down south and more investment in young lads with potential.

How it was under Stubbs, how I thought we'd progress. Neil changed it, fairly well, Paul Heck obviously talked his way into the circle of trust.

Reactions: Zab

Aye same. Buy players with potential and could become big assets for us. Get a good fee and keep the cycle going.

Great signing

Maybe one more ?

Also a much needed leader in the midfield. Captain at a young age is very positive.

Reactions: Zab
Good news, young Scottish players the way to go

Liked the way Ancelloti handled things at Everton this summer with the signing of Rodriguez and Allan.

Signed players that he had worked with before. No surprises about attitude, commitment, how big their balls are etc. He knows the league and whether they could handle it and would adapt.

Jack Ross knows this boy. He knows the league.

Best wishes to all x

Their manager only spoke of compo, sounds like a pre contract of anything.

He said something along the lines of... "they might get me for 200k, but they'll need to pay way more"

If we manage to pull this off we can have a better chance of finishing 3rd

Liked the way Ancelloti handled things at Everton this summer with the signing of Rodriguez and Allan.

Signed players that he had worked with before. No surprises about attitude, commitment, how big their balls are etc. He knows the league and whether they could handle it and would adapt.

Jack Ross knows this boy. He knows the league.

Best wishes to all x

Imagine being a Hibs and Everton fan just now, its magic! ??

Imagine being a Hibs and Everton fan just now, its magic! ??

Off topic, but I think having a fully fit injury free Delph will be massive for Everton. One player I've always rated highly.

Off topic, but I think having a fully fit injury free Delph will be massive for Everton. One player I've always rated highly.

He’ll struggle to get a game ahead of their chosen three Gomes, Allan and Doucoure.

He’ll need to fight Iwobi, Stefanny, Davies and others for second fiddle category. Missed his chance there I reckon.

If we manage to pull this off we can have a better chance of finishing 3rd

If we manage to get him on a pre-contract he won't be a part of 3rd this year anyway.

I dont think we'll get Campbell, he'll end up down south. Ideally, he thinks its too early, but you've gotta figure he'll fancy it. Can't imagine there not being offers there.

If we manage to get him on a pre-contract he won't be a part of 3rd this year anyway.

I dont think we'll get Campbell, he'll end up down south. Ideally, he thinks its too early, but you've gotta figure he'll fancy it. Can't imagine there not being offers there.

There’s rumours on social media we have offered cash plus a player, some are saying it’s Hallberg and others are saying it’s Mallan, also Edinburgh live reported that we had put in bids in both Magennis and Campbell.

There’s rumours on social media we have offered cash plus a player, some are saying it’s Hallberg and others are saying it’s Mallan, also Edinburgh live reported that we had put in bids in both Magennis and Campbell.

Impressed if true. The new regime are definitely not fucking about.

Is this not a pipe dream expecting us to pay a massive six figure sum in current times???
I was surprised we stretched to get Magennis after Nisbet outlay.

Is Edinburgh Live seen as a credible source??
The boy - in his bedroom - typed “bids allegedly registered for both Campbell and St Mirren's Kyle Magennis.” I don’t see any other c@nt having alleged that we had put a bid in. Motherwell even confirmed yesterday they’d had no bids and laughed at 200k suggestion doing the rounds since the Record broke their exclusive we were interested ?

Where are we gonna play all these central midfielders?? Campbell would be tremendous but at the expense of Magennis probably. Gogic is a shoe in. Newell is massively improved. Mallan, S McGinn and Hallberg are already there with one or two needing emptied.

Motherwell have no reason to accept a fee of much less than 500k. We won’t be paying that unless Uncle Ron has been on the mushrooms and has lost the plot. Shame really.

If they took Mallan or Hallberg we’d still be due them 500k....

He won't get near the midfield mate.

He won't get near the midfield mate.

Sneaky wee feeling he'll have a really good season if he stays fit and takes his chances.

Aye same. Buy players with potential and could become big assets for us. Get a good fee and keep the cycle going.
I wouldn't be unhappy if it's a deal similar to SJM.
If he moves on for more money, Hibs ,and the buddies benefit.
Good to keep clubs going.

Is this not a pipe dream expecting us to pay a massive six figure sum in current times???
I was surprised we stretched to get Magennis after Nisbet outlay.

Is Edinburgh Live seen as a credible source??
The boy - in his bedroom - typed “bids allegedly registered for both Campbell and St Mirren's Kyle Magennis.” I don’t see any other c@nt having alleged that we had put a bid in. Motherwell even confirmed yesterday they’d had no bids and laughed at 200k suggestion doing the rounds since the Record broke their exclusive we were interested ?

Where are we gonna play all these central midfielders?? Campbell would be tremendous but at the expense of Magennis probably. Gogic is a shoe in. Newell is massively improved. Mallan, S McGinn and Hallberg are already there with one or two needing emptied.

Motherwell have no reason to accept a fee of much less than 500k. We won’t be paying that unless Uncle Ron has been on the mushrooms and has lost the plot. Shame really.

If they took Mallan or Hallberg we’d still be due them 500k....
Edinburgh Live is the same stable as DR.

BC81A5CC-9B8C-4C80-BADC-6432DD3FC4EC.jpeg
Dunno if this boy and Magennis would have both been options.

200k for everyone, magic number.

Must have been before Magennis mate.

Edinburgh Live is the same stable as DR.

Nothing like that weegie rag

Eh?

DR - Daily Ranger

Apart from being the same publisher and same journalists you mean?

Apart from being the same publisher and same journalists you mean?

They are clued up on the things that are going on with Hibs are they not?

This thread has been viewed 62662 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back