Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Plenty seem to forget we got money for the Swiss Ponce, Jackson and Horgan.

Hardly throwing money about like confetti but when Sportsound is full of Hertz c@nts with Ewan Murray pitching in on twitter then there’s a lack of balance and intelligence when discussing our expenditure.

God bless x
So, are you suggesting that if Hibs got £1m in transfers fees we should spend this all on buying new players? If your not suggesting that then please accept my apologies for misunderstanding your post.

I have no idea how much it has cost to bring the new players in, hence my post. Perhaps Hibs have spent the transfer cash brought in, and more, to bring the new players in, perhaps not.
If they haven’t, I can cut them plenty slack as survival as a club is the main priority just now.

I still think we have done really well in current climates, player quality wise.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
So, are you suggesting that if Hibs got £1m in transfers fees we should spend this all on buying new players? If your not suggesting that then please accept my apologies for misunderstanding your post.
Accepted. No idea how you came to that conclusion tbh??

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Looks to me like it (player dealings) would be cost neutral, however in the current climes I'd suspect the new group will cost less in wages than those that have gone.

To be honest I don't really care. We're playing pretty well with the potential to be much better so its all reasonably positive on the Hibs front.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Would you care to expand on your original reply please?
It’s all In there and a few others have acknowledged to suggest they agree with it - and understand.

We were getting stick about spending money when Dempster had asked for Govt help. We had took in more fees than we had spent a week ago when this was seemingly an issue.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
It’s all In there and a few others have acknowledged to suggest they agree with it - and understand.

We were getting stick about spending money when Dempster had asked for Govt help. We had took in more fees than we had spent a week ago when this was seemingly an issue.
Thanks EA, I guess it is all about the lense this whole situation is viewed through.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
I think we will do more business. Maybe one out as well. I just don't see Hallberg and Mallan fitting in....
Agreed..Id expected Mallan to kick on under Jack Ross but he doesnt seem to fit into the system we play (at the moment anyway).

Mallan and Halberg both have attributes but one doesnt have the legs imo and the other is hopeless at holding his position when we dont have the ball.

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Centre back would be ideal as we are short in that department.
Can’t see us moving for a CB with hanlon and Porto starting, McGregor on the bench and ross seeing mcginn as comfortable to play in the middle when we go to a back 3 I don’t think we will see that as a priority

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Can’t see us moving for a CB with hanlon and Porto starting, McGregor on the bench and ross seeing mcginn as comfortable to play in the middle when we go to a back 3 I don’t think we will see that as a priority

Fair point. I would really want one in though. An injury to one and suspensions could see us struggle.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here