Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
Sept Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £26.37

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Sneaky wee feeling he'll have a really good season if he stays fit and takes his chances.
Allan and Gomes miss out today. Davies and Stefanny step in with Delph still on the bench.

If he can’t get ahead of those two he’d be as well asking Tranmere for a loan spell

Admin
Allan and Gomes miss out today. Davies and Stefanny step in with Delph still on the bench.

If he can’t get ahead of those two he’d be as well asking Tranmere for a loan spell

Delph played in midweek, he cannae play two games in a week at the moment.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge
If it doesn't look like we're signing anyone else we'll probably announce Magennis tomorrow night before the window closes. I would have thought we'd get at least one more in. You never know with Hibs.

AG1337

Well-Known Radge
Anyone got a guestimate regarding how much we have spent in this transfer window?

It always seems to be “undisclosed” fees nowadays which I am cool with. It would be helpful to have a comparison with how much other teams (not including bigot brothers) have spent.

Personally, I think we have had a very decent window. We have brought in quality with a backdrop of extreme financial constraints.

Well done Hibs and us supporters ????????

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Anyone got a guestimate regarding how much we have spent in this transfer window?

It always seems to be “undisclosed” fees nowadays which I am cool with. It would be helpful to have a comparison with how much other teams (not including bigot brothers) have spent.

Personally, I think we have had a very decent window. We have brought in quality with a backdrop of extreme financial constraints.

Plenty seem to forget we got money for the Swiss Ponce, Jackson and Horgan.

Hardly throwing money about like confetti but when Sportsound is full of Hertz c@nts with Ewan Murray pitching in on twitter then there’s a lack of balance and intelligence when discussing our expenditure.

God bless x

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge

Hardly throwing money about like confetti but when Sportsound is full of Hertz c@nts with Ewan Murray pitching in on twitter then there’s a lack of balance and intelligence when discussing our expenditure.

God bless x
:7::7::7::7: Well said. Most likely good money for all 3.

MSG_07

Well-Known Radge

£200,000-ish seems to be the amount often quoted. We are making longterm investment in the squad ensuring we get players on good deals over the past 2-3 seasons. Nisbet signed on a 4 year deal for example.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge

God bless x
I’m hearing if we let fans back in this season , the season ticket holders will be getting in for fuckall! Is that no throwing confetti about like money? ?

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here