Some Hibs gossip

Admin
Liked the way Ancelloti handled things at Everton this summer with the signing of Rodriguez and Allan.

Signed players that he had worked with before. No surprises about attitude, commitment, how big their balls are etc. He knows the league and whether they could handle it and would adapt.

Jack Ross knows this boy. He knows the league.

Best wishes to all x

Imagine being a Hibs and Everton fan just now, its magic! ??

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Off topic, but I think having a fully fit injury free Delph will be massive for Everton. One player I've always rated highly.

He’ll struggle to get a game ahead of their chosen three Gomes, Allan and Doucoure.

He’ll need to fight Iwobi, Sigurdsson, Davies and others for second fiddle category. Missed his chance there I reckon.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
If we manage to pull this off we can have a better chance of finishing 3rd

If we manage to get him on a pre-contract he won't be a part of 3rd this year anyway.

I dont think we'll get Campbell, he'll end up down south. Ideally, he thinks its too early, but you've gotta figure he'll fancy it. Can't imagine there not being offers there.

The Family

Capital Radge
If we manage to get him on a pre-contract he won't be a part of 3rd this year anyway.

I dont think we'll get Campbell, he'll end up down south. Ideally, he thinks its too early, but you've gotta figure he'll fancy it. Can't imagine there not being offers there.

There’s rumours on social media we have offered cash plus a player, some are saying it’s Hallberg and others are saying it’s Mallan, also Edinburgh live reported that we had put in bids in both Magennis and Campbell.

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Is this not a pipe dream expecting us to pay a massive six figure sum in current times???
I was surprised we stretched to get Magennis after Nisbet outlay.

Is Edinburgh Live seen as a credible source??
The boy - in his bedroom - typed “bids allegedly registered for both Campbell and St Mirren's Kyle Magennis.” I don’t see any other c@nt having alleged that we had put a bid in. Motherwell even confirmed yesterday they’d had no bids and laughed at 200k suggestion doing the rounds since the Record broke their exclusive we were interested ?

Where are we gonna play all these central midfielders?? Campbell would be tremendous but at the expense of Magennis probably. Gogic is a shoe in. Newell is massively improved. Mallan, S McGinn and Hallberg are already there with one or two needing emptied.

Motherwell have no reason to accept a fee of much less than 500k. We won’t be paying that unless Uncle Ron has been on the mushrooms and has lost the plot. Shame really.

If they took Mallan or Hallberg we’d still be due them 500k....

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Aye same. Buy players with potential and could become big assets for us. Get a good fee and keep the cycle going.
I wouldn't be unhappy if it's a deal similar to SJM.
If he moves on for more money, Hibs ,and the buddies benefit.
Good to keep clubs going.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Is this not a pipe dream expecting us to pay a massive six figure sum in current times???
I was surprised we stretched to get Magennis after Nisbet outlay.

Is Edinburgh Live seen as a credible source??
The boy - in his bedroom - typed “bids allegedly registered for both Campbell and St Mirren's Kyle Magennis.” I don’t see any other c@nt having alleged that we had put a bid in. Motherwell even confirmed yesterday they’d had no bids and laughed at 200k suggestion doing the rounds since the Record broke their exclusive we were interested ?

Where are we gonna play all these central midfielders?? Campbell would be tremendous but at the expense of Magennis probably. Gogic is a shoe in. Newell is massively improved. Mallan, S McGinn and Hallberg are already there with one or two needing emptied.

Motherwell have no reason to accept a fee of much less than 500k. We won’t be paying that unless Uncle Ron has been on the mushrooms and has lost the plot. Shame really.

If they took Mallan or Hallberg we’d still be due them 500k....
Edinburgh Live is the same stable as DR.

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here