• Guest, Pickem Week 1 Available Here!

This is a Prize League - To Enter See Here

Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
July Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £60.00

Al Catraz

Senile Radge
#Aberdeen, just in case you missed this.
I must admit, even the mention of that fu##ing club gets right up my nose. I know a lot of it is shit stirring in the papers and clubs trying to get a few bob extra for their players, but they do seem to have the upper hand in these deals, when they really want the player.

Robert Barone

Well-Known Radge
Deal agreed for Magennis?

If so can't say I know anything about him..was getting him mixed up with a player with a similar name when I first read about it.

No doubt Jack Ross knows all about him tho so once he's recovered from injury I look forward to seeing what he can do.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Hope the medical goes ok and shows he will be ready for games in October at some point.

Look forward to seeing if he improves our Midfield as a first pick.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Strange there hasn’t been any announcement from Motherwell, Campbell would a real signing of intent. I don’t know anything about Magennis but him out injured concerns me.

Their manager only spoke of compo, sounds like a pre contract of anything.

He said something along the lines of... "they might get me for 200k, but they'll need to pay way more"

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
I like the way we have changed our transfer policy since Ron came in. Less of the loan deals from down south and more investment in young lads with potential.

How it was under Stubbs, how I thought we'd progress. Neil changed it, fairly well, Paul Heck obviously talked his way into the circle of trust.

Reactions: Zab

EA2007

Last Of The Summer Wine Radge
Liked the way Ancelloti handled things at Everton this summer with the signing of Rodriguez and Allan.

Signed players that he had worked with before. No surprises about attitude, commitment, how big their balls are etc. He knows the league and whether they could handle it and would adapt.

Jack Ross knows this boy. He knows the league.

Best wishes to all x

The Family

Capital Radge
Their manager only spoke of compo, sounds like a pre contract of anything.

He said something along the lines of... "they might get me for 200k, but they'll need to pay way more"

If we manage to pull this off we can have a better chance of finishing 3rd

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here