Some Hibs gossip

SUPPORT THE SITE!
January Goal: £100.00
Donations so far: £40.00

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
I’d love a player with his ability to retain possession and keep us ticking, we’re very wasteful on the ball. Would have the makings of a very good midfield with someone like that, along with Gogic and a more dynamic box-to-box type (which is why I’m guessing we’re looking at players like Campbell & Magennis).
Aye, agreed

Reactions: Zab

sockyboy

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Slightly concerned that Neil Lennon seems to be the only manager to have been able to get a proper tune out of him but I'd still have him back.
Eh? Not sure Stubbs would agree with you there (or me)

Reactions: Zab

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Eh? Not sure Stubbs would agree with you there (or me)

Or me
But I think he means that we got a consistent run of games from him, and to be fair, that season was probably Dylans career best.

I wouldn't have him back though, not really what we need.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
St Mirren pretty adamant there will be no sale.

Daddy 'O' Hibee

The Hibee Radge
Reaction score
If the players keen on a move to Hibs, StMirren will be aware, it's their right to negotiate the transfer value. Hibs and Saints will continue to barter till they both agree terms. Then of course we could be outdone with a bleat tweet from the Sheep.

cleanyman

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
Hibs going all out it seems

According to twitter that's a 4th bid been rejected

Admin
Reaction score
Or probably more to the point is he what we need ?

He is their captain, as was Paul McGinn. The last two non infirm opposition players that stood out for me were Campbell of Motherwell and McRorie of the Sheep. I would take Jack's judgement here. We have signed three McGinn's from Saints and Mallan played there too, we clearly like shopping there.

paigntonhibby

Well-Known Radge
Reaction score
That's as questioning the ability of Jack Ross as we are likely to get...
Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Reaction score
Not questioning anybody's ability, simple question. In peoples opinion is he the missing piece of the midfield jigsaw we're looking for

Not in a straight swap for anyone.
But he's not the same as anyone we've already got.

Limited knowledge of him admittedly, but there's plenty room for him to grow into something better.
Thats what we want i think, young players who can improve and move on having made a name for themselves.

I dont think any of us seen John McGinn becoming what he did. He was good, energetic and got tore in, but he became a different animal.
Thats the type of business we should be after. Mould him into something better.

Smurf

Auld Enuff Tae Know Better This Radge
Reaction score

If Jack Ross decides he's what we need based on his own personal experience with the lad then that's good enough for me. My only concern is that we need someone in who is fit and ready to go. I think we need two midfielders.

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Reaction score
Truth is, we as supporters wont know.
We see players of other clubs 3, maybe 4 times a season.
JR will know him and have kept tabs on him.

stuart7-0

Just A Radge
Reaction score
Slightly concerned that Neil Lennon seems to be the only manager to have been able to get a proper tune out of him but I'd still have him back.

Thought he done well under Stubbs ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here