• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Slivka

SKII

Private Member
Reaction score
Injured?

Yes.

I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...

I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...

There's no doubting his ability, its the consistency to produce it on a regular basis thats his issue. He should be a regular, but he's going to find it harder next season possibly with the personnel coming in, returning from injury - and dependent on our formation next season.

Don't think so, he has a year left.

Overall this season he's done okay but like many others want to see a little more from him. Some more goals would have been ideal but the ones he's got have been memorable and at the right time. He is one of the few positive players in the team that will carry the ball forward and injects some positivity in our play which we don't get from the likes of Milligan and Stevenson who are always on the look out for a pass back the way which infuriates me especially when we really need a goal. I like Vicky but whether he's a longterm solution to a more productive midfield I don't know.

He's always been a decent player to have around the squad.

Not a starter but I'd be in no rush to get rid of him.

He's always been a decent player to have around the squad.

Not a starter but I'd be in no rush to get rid of him.
I’m presuming we paid a fee for him, maybe trying to get something back with a year left, or he goes for free next season

This thread has been viewed 1126 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50