• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Slivka

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...
There's no doubting his ability, its the consistency to produce it on a regular basis thats his issue. He should be a regular, but he's going to find it harder next season possibly with the personnel coming in, returning from injury - and dependent on our formation next season.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Don't think so, he has a year left.

Overall this season he's done okay but like many others want to see a little more from him. Some more goals would have been ideal but the ones he's got have been memorable and at the right time. He is one of the few positive players in the team that will carry the ball forward and injects some positivity in our play which we don't get from the likes of Milligan and Stevenson who are always on the look out for a pass back the way which infuriates me especially when we really need a goal. I like Vicky but whether he's a longterm solution to a more productive midfield I don't know.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He's always been a decent player to have around the squad.

Not a starter but I'd be in no rush to get rid of him.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors