Qries

Slivka

SKII

Bounce Radge
Injured?

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Bounce Radge
I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I reckon he’s been told he can go,no source or anything but he’s no really worked for me...
There's no doubting his ability, its the consistency to produce it on a regular basis thats his issue. He should be a regular, but he's going to find it harder next season possibly with the personnel coming in, returning from injury - and dependent on our formation next season.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Don't think so, he has a year left.

Overall this season he's done okay but like many others want to see a little more from him. Some more goals would have been ideal but the ones he's got have been memorable and at the right time. He is one of the few positive players in the team that will carry the ball forward and injects some positivity in our play which we don't get from the likes of Milligan and Stevenson who are always on the look out for a pass back the way which infuriates me especially when we really need a goal. I like Vicky but whether he's a longterm solution to a more productive midfield I don't know.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old