Slivka and Boyle

Green Sleeves

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was wondering if Slivka and Boyle coming back into the first team might save Hecky's bacon?

Its a bit far fetched but bear with me.

A central midfield 3 of Hallberg, Slivka and Allan wouldnt be too bad. Much better than anything we've seen so far this season.

With Boyler and Kamberi up front, say with Horgan, we'd have pace and threat again.

It'd mean dropping the likes of Mallan, Vela and Doidge but they've all been wage thieves of late.

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
The three you mention should be on the bench anyway

Useless

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce

cleanyman

Bounce Radge
The goal that Huns just scored

Would Doidge finish that? Over the bar imo

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
The goal that Huns just scored

Would Doidge finish that? Over the bar imo
NHC 🤨😂

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Slivka fits in to the midfield perfectly as another mostly invisible man

Rocky

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Was wondering if Slivka and Boyle coming back into the first team might save Hecky's bacon?

A central midfield 3 of Hallberg, Slivka and Allan wouldnt be too bad. Much better than anything we've seen so far this season.

With Boyler and Kamberi up front, say with Horgan, we'd have pace and threat again.

It'd mean dropping the likes of Mallan, Vela and Doidge but they've all been wage thieves of late.
You could argue the opposite is true and if the team improves (which I agree it would) by building it around those players then he should be emptied for blowing the player budget on players who haven't improved us at all.

I know there's plenty of debate about who picks the players we sign but my hunch is that, as a new manager, he arrived with a list of players he already had his eye on and I think he was largely behind the players we signed early in the window. So I reckon Jackson, James, Newell, Doidge and possibly Vela were all him. None of them should get a game if the players we still have from last season were all fit. I do think Hallberg is a recruitment team signing and was identified to help shore up the midfield after the early pre-season games. Same with Naismith, I reckon he was on the recruitment team watch list and we moved for him when it became clear SDG was out for a while and Lewie was still injured at the time.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Think that’s about spot on Rocky.

vasco de gama

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

He ain’t gonna go for that line up and even if he did they still wouldn’t win very often if at all. We are being coached not to lose. That makes it hard to win.

Gav1990

Bounce Radge

He'll never drop Mallan...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He'll never drop Mallan...

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
He did when he had him at Barnsley...however like you I don't see him being dropped from the current starting eleven. Ironically I do think Mallan has got talent and if he was being played properly in a balanced midfield he would be a very good player for us, and he will always be a goal threat with his shooting power. Like so many others though he is being asked to do a job he cannot do and his game is suffering as a result of it.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
He did when he had him at Barnsley...however like you I don't see him being dropped from the current starting eleven. Ironically I do think Mallan has got talent and if he was being played properly in a balanced midfield he would be a very good player for us, and he will always be a goal threat with his shooting power. Like so many others though he is being asked to do a job he cannot do and his game is suffering as a result of it.
I just love how after each abysmal performance from him he's on Instagram a few hours later partying.

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
You could argue the opposite is true and if the team improves (which I agree it would) by building it around those players then he should be emptied for blowing the player budget on players who haven't improved us at all.

I know there's plenty of debate about who picks the players we sign but my hunch is that, as a new manager, he arrived with a list of players he already had his eye on and I think he was largely behind the players we signed early in the window. So I reckon Jackson, James, Newell, Doidge and possibly Vela were all him.
I heard that Lennon had identified Doidge?

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
I heard that Lennon had identified Doidge?
Last act of sabotage from the Celtc bassa.

Hibs v Motherwell