• Welcome to the New - DNS Propagation should be completed by now for all. If you are seeing this message you are in the right place.
    GGTTH

Simon Murray

Hibee Kev

Well-Known Radge
Surprised at this, with his and Stokes' departures it doesn't leave many goals left in the team. Unless we have other irons in the fire it places huge pressure on unknown quantities and young Shaw to deliver the goods.

aggie

Justified Radge
I mean, wtf. Kamberi and McLaren better not be duds, that’s all I can say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jack

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Surprised at this, with his and Stokes' departures it doesn't leave many goals left in the team. Unless we have other irons in the fire it places huge pressure on unknown quantities and young Shaw to deliver the goods.

The way it's going we'll need Messi!

tayside hibee

Well-Known Radge
So, let's just check I'm getting this right?
We are struggling for goals, so we let our top 2 goal scorers go?
There is more to this football management than we think obviously :pullhair: If Butcher or Calderwood pulled that off this place would be going to to .:banger:
We must be on the absoloute limit wages wise , it's not encouraging .Hopefully tonight changes that .

C4MMY

Well-Known Radge
Tonight’s starting team could be interstibg, didn’t see this coming, then again NL has been favouring Oli, hope we aren’t placing all our eggs in on basket

SuperTortolano

Legendary Radge
This is going from bad to worse, wtf is going on? Sometimes I wonder if our club are born stupid. We'll be lucky to finish top 6 with this squad, never mind top four. Add the possibility of signing Allen and you'll see season ticket sales drop quite considerably. Really is a bizarre mentality.

Zab

Admin
I think Lennon fancied taking the gamble with Murray - a raw player but some talent as well. Murray has obviously failed to fully earn the faith and trust of the manager.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage
SUPPORT THE SITE!
Monthly Goal: £107.00
Donations so far: £50.00

Unread Posts