• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Silvka

That was Slivka,who'se this other guy?
Magic you spotted someone's spelling mistake[emoji106].

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

No text speak !!!
Eh !

Which ‘rumour’ Joe?
The one he’s not wanted?
The one where Hibs told him to find another club , doh

The one where Hibs told him to find another club , doh

Since the thread is split pretty evenly between rumours of Whitty and of Slivka being got rid, it seemed a reasonable question and not needing the smartarse comment.
I'm not a mind reader, and even if I was I wouldn't be reading yours as it's unlikely to contain anything of note.

Since the thread is split pretty evenly between rumours of Whitty and of Slivka being got rid, it seemed a reasonable question and not needing the smartarse comment.
I'm not a mind reader, and even if I was I wouldn't be reading yours as it's unlikely to contain anything of note.
Haha , you calling someone a smart arse
Pot kettle comes to mind , now you know how your victims feel
Read the opening post

Haha , you calling someone a smart arse
Pot kettle comes to mind , now you know how your victims feel
Read the opening post

I read them all. That’s why I asked the question.
It’s not too hard to understand.

For most folk.

I can't really make my mind up on Slivka. If I did, I would probably come to the conclusion he doesn't do it enough.
he is a clever player , who I have always felt he plays better when out wide. It's the passion and dig he lacks in the Scottish game I think.
I think Whittaker is a better squad p!ayer option , if it was down to a wave for either , which of course it isn't , so fuck knows what I'm banging on about .:5:

I can't really make my mind up on Slivka. If I did, I would probably come to the conclusion he doesn't do it enough.
he is a clever player , who I have always felt he plays better when out wide. It's the passion and dig he lacks in the Scottish game I think.
I think Whittaker is a better squad p!ayer option , if it was down to a wave for either , which of course it isn't , so fuck knows what I'm banging on about .:5:
I know what your banging on about and as far as I’m aware there isn’t any rumour about Steven Whittaker , but then I’m a bit of a numpty :102:

I know what your banging on about and as far as I’m aware there isn’t any rumour about Steven Whittaker , but then I’m a bit of a numpty :102:

The latter part is one of the very few times you’ve made much sense.
The sweetcorn in the toly to quote a well respected Bouncer.

The latter part is one of the very few times you’ve made much sense.
The sweetcorn in the toly to quote a well respected Bouncer.
You just can’t help yourself :star-wars-smiley-023:

I can.

I can't help you though.
:coffee1:

I can.

I can't help you though.
:coffee1:
??

This thread has been viewed 3381 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50