• We have upgraded the theme which will allow us to add a lot of useful add-ones.

You can dismiss this as you would probably be raging if not.
  • Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Signings this month

Gav1990

Bounce Radge
With only a few days to go til the transfer window shuts i'm having my doubts we'll make any signings. Think the brown deal wont go through, and think yogi may get a loan from the gunners or somewhere, but cant see much else happening. Thoughts?

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Negotiations. Like poker why show your hand before you need to? I suspect we will see movements. In and out..:dunno:

scaredyhibby

Bounce Radge
I have no doubt Yogi and Chipper are beavering away behind the scenes to strengthen the squad . No need to panic as I'm absolutely certain that we will have 1 or 2 new faces by the close of the transfer window.
Keep the faith :fyi:

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
With only a few days to go til the transfer window shuts i'm having my doubts we'll make any signings. Think the brown deal wont go through, and think yogi may get a loan from the gunners or somewhere, but cant see much else happening. Thoughts?
What Brown deal?

:dunno:

Sauzee's Teeth

I Was There And Went Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
I think there'll be at least 1 new face before the window shuts. I don't expect it until right near the very end of the window though.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I think there'll be at least 1 new face before the window shuts. I don't expect it until right near the very end of the window though.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors