• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Should Our Elected Fans Representatives Resign?

Should Both Fan Representatives Resign?

• Yes

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 13.9%

• Total voters
You're entitled to your opinion but it's clear you don't want to hear anything from us. Happy to answer questions but you've already assumed they aren't my answers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More smokescreen diversionary response.Where did I say these are not your answers? Notice you are active on .net communicating with people that share your views. And claiming people are saying these are not your answers. Simple question what is David Forsyth role say in your last update in the programme?

Last edited:
Posted on .net

We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.

We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.

The fundamental point [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] seems to be avoiding.

I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

If it helps answer the question re resigning then no I won't be.

Thanks [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION], I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.

Next steps, what are your plans to restore faith in your actions and, as asked earlier, how are you going to prepare for future decision making as our representative (including playing back the information to the fans afterwards)?

Not an immediate answer and one that should take time but two very important questions I believe you need to answer if staying on as the fans representative.

Thanks [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION], I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.

Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?

Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?

Agree K, hence the ask for a strong representative response and not an unaccountable one.

Agree K, hence the ask for a strong representative response and not an unaccountable one.

Spot on.

I acknowledge that a lot of supporters are angry with the statement but I also acknowledge the support I have had who haven't lost confidence. Not everyone puts it on forums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't remember when I've read so much rubbish in a long time. Polls on football forums and comments made on twitter clearly indicated that fans wanted a review in to what went on at Ibrox and our board, you and Frank included, put out a statement telling us to move on. Now you seem content to acknowledge that you have support from somewhere but don't acknowledge the withdrawal of that support from other verifiable sources, instead you acknowledge that these folk are simply "angry"

I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

Poor show then given that a great many fans have lost confidence in you to act as a fans rep, mainly because you disgregarded the feelings of these fans when you voted in favour of that abysmal statement the board put out. Did you really feel that the weight of fans were behind the club just "moving on" because the forums and social media certainly did not reflect that position.

All we want Tracy is a clarification of why you and frank voted against the wishes of the majority of fans you are supposed to represent. And please don't insult our intelligence by throwing up smoke screens about alleged abuse, reading your mind or non existent legal fees.And where is frank in all of this?

If your more than happy to post your reasons then post them?

Ive not doubted it you thats wrote your posts. Just come out with why you personally decided to go along with the statement.

For what its worth I think you and Frank have been suckered into taking all the flak that the board should be receiving for writing that in the first place.

Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement

Well, with the greatest of respect - why don't you then? It's thuddingly obvious that this is what we all want to know - it's pretty much the crux of the issue at hand.

And as P&G has rightly alluded, suggesting that we are all saying that you have it written for you is a fudge - we're not, at all. Some may be asking questions about influence, but it's pretty clear to me that the majority just want to know wtf you thought you were doing?

Ever watched Question Time and found yourself shouting at the telly, because politicians keep avoiding the straight question they've been asked? Well I'm afraid to say, that's exactly how you're coming across just now.

And this, in a nutshell, is why that question is the one on everyone's lips. Think about it:

You WERE NOT elected to sit in on the board and personally assess what you think is the best way forward for Hibs and its supporters. You're not there to assess the board's position on our behalf, and then pass down tablets of stone from the boardroom for us to meekly accept. This is crucial.

What you WERE elected to do is solicit our opinion, i.e. the rank and file Hibs support, and represent our position to the board - not your own personal position, however carefully assessed it may be based on information we don't have. Otherwise, you're just another board member, and not a representative at all. Surely you can see that? You, and Frank, have blatantly not done what you were elected to do.

Dinnae forget - WE put you in the position you currently enjoy (I for one voted for you), and to us - especially in the absence of anything even approaching an explanation - it looks for all the world like you've ignored us, and that's an abuse of that position. Is it any wonder folk are angry? Think about that Question Time politician - imagine he voted against the will of his constituents on an issue of deep significance, and offered no explanation, just "I had facts that youse didnae". Would you be chuffed if he was your elected representative? I don't think so.

Honestly, I think the best thing is just to come clean and explain what your thought process here was, and what happened. We'd all respect simple honesty more than this evasion, I'm pretty sure of that.

[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION]
I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going fucking tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Rangers cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Rangers liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Rangers stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks

[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION]
I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going $#@!ing tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Rangers cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Rangers liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Rangers stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks

Well said.

Only in Scotland, no more STs for me. To think our club once muttered 'sporting integrity'.

Are these the same legal minds who the Supreme Court blew out the water, our legal system is Hun corrupt.

How can Armstrong, Milan and Juve be stripped but Oldco can't?

Also Tracey are The Rangers a new football club? Mouthpiece Traynor told media Rangers where never liquidated, what is being hidden at GFA, I personally think there should be a criminal investigation into the GFA.

Bump.

Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement but all I'm seeing is that people think we have had it rewritten or it's not ours.

At last and thank you so just do it then.

As numerous supporters have said you werent elected on a personal platform rather you were there to represent the opinion of the Hibs supporters and please don't deflect and pretend you didn't know what the overwhelming majority view was.

You both chose not to represent the support so therefore there must have been some fundamental reason to disregard the supporters views.

You would win back a lot of trust by just explaining rather than hide behind corporate words and semantics.

Last edited:
Opinion: Stephen McIlkenny on why SFA review is necessary for real change - The Scotsman

Furthermore, why are the reasons for refusing a review so weak and ill-formed? In 2011 the buzzword at the SFA appeared to be transparency, so what has changed? Stewart Regan, the chief executive, said in a recent interview that “Not a single phone call, not a single e-mail, not a single letter has been received from any of our members other than Celtic.”
However, the SPFL board called for an independent review into the process on July 26. For those of you that aren’t aware, the SPFL board is made up of 9 representatives. 6 being from clubs, 2 independent non exec members, plus Neil Doncaster, the CEO of the SPFL.
An Aberdeen fan group has already called for a review, while some Hibs supporters seem incandescent on fan forums that their club has officially backed the SFA stance and announced that it’s time to move.
I refuse to accept that it is only one club and a minority of fans who want to see a review of the SFA. In fact, if that is the case and no other club or fans want to have a transparent organisation or a review into proceedings, then we may as well call an end to Scottish football right now.

This bit is the crux of the matter. Can Tracey or anybody else give me a good reason why not?

The fundamental point [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] seems to be avoiding.
Spot on

If your more than happy to post your reasons then post them?

Ive not doubted it you thats wrote your posts. Just come out with why you personally decided to go along with the statement.

For what its worth I think you and Frank have been suckered into taking all the flak that the board should be receiving for writing that in the first place.

I agree, Frank and Tracey have been patsies to a board decision, taking flak off the 'real' decision makers.

What's really sad about this whole sorry state of affairs, is watching Hibs fans threaten to not go back, give out abuse to fellow Hibbys and generally suck the feel good factor out the club. A " feel good" which hasn't been around the club for a long time and which came at a hefty price.
Frank and Tracey ( whom I don't know) going from probably being on such a high , given a role at the club they love, to receiving abuse and harassment .
The Hun must be pishing itself laughing as it tears us apart. My hatred for them grows everyday, but I so much want to move on from this sorry episode. Lawyers and courts have proved time and time again on this that they can't decide how culpable the Hun was. Guilty, not guilty , guilty , not guilty , a bit guilty , a little bit , a big bit , not guilty . How many more circles do people want to go round?
Why no outrage at the gunts? They cheated and conned their way for years also? It's all a bit " green brigade" driven for me, it saddens and bores me.

What's really sad about this whole sorry state of affairs, is watching Hibs fans threaten to not go back, give out abuse to fellow Hibbys and generally suck the feel good factor out the club. A " feel good" which hasn't been around the club for a long time and which came at a hefty price.
Frank and Tracey ( whom I don't know) going from probably being on such a high , given a role at the club they love, to receiving abuse and harassment .
The Hun must be pishing itself laughing as it tears us apart. My hatred for them grows everyday, but I so much want to move on from this sorry episode. Lawyers and courts have proved time and time again on this that they can't decide how culpable the Hun was. Guilty, not guilty , guilty , not guilty , a bit guilty , a little bit , a big bit , not guilty . How many more circles do people want to go round?
Why no outrage at the gunts? They cheated and conned their way for years also? It's all a bit " green brigade" driven for me, it saddens and bores me.

In my lifetime Scottish football has been about two teams and has pretty much been run accordingly. It'll never change either unless someone forces it to , and that someone would have to be supporters as pretty soon the normality will be resumed

[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] Here's just a simple question, and yes or no is all it needs. Do you think yours and Franks decision represented the majority of the supporters view on this matter?

In my lifetime Scottish football has been about two teams and has pretty much been run accordingly. It'll never change either unless someone forces it to , and that someone would have to be supporters as pretty soon the normality will be resumed

I agree, but I just don't see how another investigation would change anything about the status quo.
If anybody should be perusing this matter more it should surely be the taxman. The only people who I see to potentially gain from all this is the Smellies which I don't have any appetite for.

jabba suggests trigger removes the bristles from the broom and put the bristles into the new broom - it is now the same broom.

this bit bothers me not so much - the sevco identity crisis is their problem.

the complicit SFA is our problem

I agree, Frank and Tracey have been patsies to a board decision, taking flak off the 'real' decision makers.

Yes. Back to the bad old days. They’ve allowed themselves to be the focus when it should be on the sfa.

I agree, but I just don't see how another investigation would change anything about the status quo.
If anybody should be perusing this matter more it should surely be the taxman. The only people who I see to potentially gain from all this is the Smellies which I don't have any appetite for.

But surely something should be seen to be done as it definitely would with lesser clubs

Yes. Back to the bad old days. They’ve allowed themselves to be the focus when it should be on the sfa.

Which makes me conclude this is all about the seamless handover and inheritance at the SFA....

Youre missing the point here. It's no longer about the Huns it's about the involvement of the SFA and SPFL and their integrity from beginning to whenever the end arrives. There are club officials up and down the country who appear to be up to their necks in it seeking to move on. All that's been asked for here is an independent review of the events surrounding the authorities handling of the whole affair and the SFA in particular are blocking it. It stinks to high heaven therefore Celtc have continued to push buttons. Every club in the country should be backing the call for an investigation, even The Rangers, but certain high profile club boards are hiding away against the wishes if their own fanbase.
The grief our reps are facing is because they failed to communicate the vast majority of our supporters' feelings to the board and sided with them.
Going after the Huns is a completely separate matter for now.

Sorry but that is nonsense, it's nowt tae dae with the tax man, it's tae dae with governance of Scottish fitba. Ignoring the smellies motives and ignoring the title stripping, something needs tae be done. Currently working within the SFA at the top level we have the people who worked the EBT scheme at the huns, we have the people who knew about it at the time who ignored/aided it, we have the people who tried tae cover it up and sweep it under the carpet when it was found out , we have those people who tried tae twist, break, ignore every rule that ever existed tae get the huns back tae the top. You think that doesn't warrant investigation? Any idea if the same brown envelopes passed about then are being passed about now by the same people? Trust them aye? About as far as I could throw a grand piano. The same people who have cheated, lied, covered up and what ever else are still running the show and you think that's ok and we should move on with them left in position? The game in Scotland currently has about as much credibility as American wrestling but you think we should just move on with the same people still in charge? People with nowt tae hide have nowt tae fear from any investigation. Got tae wonder (well actually you dinnae) why these people dinnae want investigated? Celtc's motives dinnae interest me but if they are the only ones willing tae lead the charge then on this occasion they have my backing.

Last edited:
I acknowledge that a lot of supporters are angry with the statement but I also acknowledge the support I have had who haven't lost confidence. Not everyone puts it on forums.

So you've had more people that agree with your position than disagree with it? If you agree with petrie that it should be swept under the carpet then yer nae better than he is, naebody with anything tae hide has anything tae fear from any investigation, only those who have something tae hide have. If you disagree and have gone along with it tae protect yer position yer nae better. He has nae shame, have you? I think these two fans directors places on the board is a complete sham and waste of time and I wisnae going tae bother voting next time but should the farce come round again and either you or the other incumbent stand I shall be voting for other candidates in an effort tae keep out people who think it's ok tae sweep cheating under the carpet

Last edited:
Is there plans to change the hordes of Huns within the SFA who influence the organisation and have done for a very long time, are we going to get a more neutral regime to lead our game? Are we going to have people who care about sporting integrity instead of keeping our corrupt game in the dark ages? People should be exposed Tracey plain and simple and fans should know the truth about our game and the people covering there arses.

To add to that, Franks inability to post on the bounce or other Hibs website has left Tracey to do so on her own, which appears to have personalised it even more. Well played the puppetmasters.

Whilst I asolutely disagree with what Frank and Tracey have done, by Sauzee they have diverted the flak from the real problem, our unelected board members and the cheats and liars at the SFA.

To think I happily voted for both of you.

What a sorry state.
The way the cheating Huns have been dealt with by those supposedly in charge of our beautiful game is a disgrace.
The way the mainstream media has dealt with ALL connected issues has been a disgrace.
I’m now concerned that we are following that trend.
The role of ‘fan reps’ seems to have different meanings to many. Some think they are there in an adversarial position against evil blazers, others think they have to take a poll on every decision. Or are they there as elected members with a broad remit to support us all? Well, everyone has to choose.
The view that ‘the rest of the Board’ (probably just Rodders) has somehow conspired to hang them out to dry is perhaps the biggest load of tosh I’ve read on the subject. Our Board members are top professionals, with a real interest in Hibs. They really are.
To suggest they gather together in some sort of ‘evil gang’ to ‘hang Tracey and Frank out to dry’ is really laughable if it wasn’t so frankly pathetic.
Frank and Tracey are proper Hibs fans. Fact. Endof & all that shit.
They aren’t Hun apologists and have suffered the cups of pish, abuse etc that all Hibs fans have at Ipox. Why would they forget that shit?
If they were convinced by the evidence given confidentially at Hibs Board meeting that they chose to go along with a recommendation that suited Hibs then who can blame them?
That doesn’t mean they (or we) condone the cheating and the chicanery of the SFA it suggests that an investigation on the terms put forward would fail.
Rightly or wrongly they supported a view that put Hibs (arguably) in the best place.
I despise the Huns.
I despise the way that they have been ‘favoured’ by the likes of Campbell Ogilvie, and the SFA appointees who ARE Hun apologists.
I don’t despise Tracey or Frank, and I don’t think they have been hung out to dry, framed, or played for Patsies.
In the longer term I think the truth will out, and maybe some sort of justice will prevail.
I’d still prefer a full investigation, and if I had faith in the polis then I’d like that too.
As I’ve said before, ignoring the nonsense that gets spouted……….. why does nobody investigate Souness and Sir Cardigan getting EBTs when they were at other clubs? It’s clear to a blind man that bribes took place.
I’d have liked Hibs to have backed a further investigation, but I’m clear where the crime was committed and it wasn’t at Easter Road.
In the meantime, I’m going tomorrow.

2-1

Dinnae listen to Big G.
Get yer money on.
GGTTH

To suggest they gather together in some sort of ‘evil gang’ to ‘hang Tracey and Frank out to dry’ is really laughable if it wasn’t so frankly pathetic.
They aren’t Hun apologists and have suffered the cups of pish, abuse etc that all Hibs fans have at Ipox. Why would they forget that shit?
GGTTH

could be wrong but am taking a wild guess Tracey has not been to many Hibs away games at Ibrox over last 15-20 years.

Sorry if it bores you T but this is important. Rangers cheated over as long a period of time as the gunts but the gunts were above board as far as the level of wages they were paying. OK they stole money from creditors as some businesses do and they went in to administration with creditors accepting a pitiful offer from the budgie. the huns lied about player registrations meaning that in essence these players were ineligible to play for them in competative matches. They also withheld tax and VAT payments and the SFA were complicit in allowing them to play in Europe at the expense of another team. The two situations are like night and day.

What a sorry state.
The way the cheating Huns have been dealt with by those supposedly in charge of our beautiful game is a disgrace.
The way the mainstream media has dealt with ALL connected issues has been a disgrace.
I’m now concerned that we are following that trend.
The role of ‘fan reps’ seems to have different meanings to many. Some think they are there in an adversarial position against evil blazers, others think they have to take a poll on every decision. Or are they there as elected members with a broad remit to support us all? Well, everyone has to choose.
The view that ‘the rest of the Board’ (probably just Rodders) has somehow conspired to hang them out to dry is perhaps the biggest load of tosh I’ve read on the subject. Our Board members are top professionals, with a real interest in Hibs. They really are.
If they were convinced by the evidence given confidentially at Hibs Board meeting that they chose to go along with a recommendation that suited Hibs then who can blame them?
That doesn’t mean they (or we) condone the cheating and the chicanery of the SFA it suggests that an investigation on the terms put forward would fail.
Rightly or wrongly they supported a view that put Hibs (arguably) in the best place.
I despise the Huns.
I despise the way that they have been ‘favoured’ by the likes of Campbell Ogilvie, and the SFA appointees who ARE Hun apologists.
I don’t despise Tracey or Frank, and I don’t think they have been hung out to dry, framed, or played for Patsies.
In the longer term I think the truth will out, and maybe some sort of justice will prevail.
I’d still prefer a full investigation, and if I had faith in the polis then I’d like that too.
As I’ve said before, ignoring the nonsense that gets spouted……….. why does nobody investigate Souness and Sir Cardigan getting EBTs when they were at other clubs? It’s clear to a blind man that bribes took place.
I’d have liked Hibs to have backed a further investigation, but I’m clear where the crime was committed and it wasn’t at Easter Road.
In the meantime, I’m going tomorrow.

2-1

Dinnae listen to Big G.
Get yer money on.
GGTTH

Sorry sir shrink, I dinnae ken Tracy at all but I've known Frank for the best part o' 45 years and I know he's a good hibby. I also dinnae think the board hung them out tae dry. But they were elected tae represent the fans on the board and in that they have failed miserably taegauge the feelings o' the fans, or just ignored it completely. And why should an investigation intae the SFA fail. Were the EBTsregistered wi' the SFA as all payments tae players are supposed tae be, apart fae expenses incurred through travel costs etc.Naw.Should rangers have been granted a UEFA licence given the financial state they were in. Naw.Was the LNS enquiry mislead, almost certainly. It's no' about stripping titles it's about who allowed a' this tae happen, and they're still running the game

I'd resign if I had to put up with the above pish while the rest of the board got anonymity

This thread has been viewed 20368 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50