Should Our Elected Fans Representatives Resign?

Should Both Fan Representatives Resign?

• Yes

Votes: 99 86.1%
  • No

Votes: 16 13.9%

• Total voters

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Where have I said I know what you think? More diversionary tactics. Instead of answering simple questions. Rod will be proud.I have no desire to waste my time meeting fans reps who don't represent the fans. Clearly want to devide and concur.Fans reps are a waste of time. No power. No influence.
You're entitled to your opinion but it's clear you don't want to hear anything from us. Happy to answer questions but you've already assumed they aren't my answers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DarrenSQH

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] Another 2 posts but still no answers on why you went along with the statement and the reasons behind it.

Also strange for a thread on which 87.5% have called for your resignation, you havent addressed this issue.

For me the statement from My club was shameful and embarrasing and all I would like to know is why the people that are meant to represent fans on the board have went along with it.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I am happy to discuss but it is clear that whatever we put out people claim it's not us so we offer face to face or direct contact and people reject it. I have shared with various people who have contacted me.

Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement but all I'm seeing is that people think we have had it rewritten or it's not ours.

Damned if we do and damned if we don't

With respect Tracey that's nonsense.

Before the unanimous decision of the board was announced you and Frank went AWOL.

Then after the club put out their statement you were both posted missing.

In the vaccum it created much concern and suspicion. And that's resulted in no confidence in you both.

Had you both communicated to the fans on why you both agreed with the board decision when it was announced it might not have been popular but at least you would have been communicating with us.

Saying damned if you do, damned if you don't is deliberately misconstruing the situation IMHO.

Stop digging Tracey and give us transparency.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
With respect Tracey that's nonsense.

Before the unanimous decision of the board was announced you and Frank went AWOL.

Then after the club put out their statement you were both posted missing.

In the vaccum it created much concern and suspicion. And that's resulted in no confidence in you both.

Had you both communicated to the fans on why you both agreed with the board decision when it was announced it might not have been popular but at least you would have been communicating with us.

Saying damned if you do, damned if you don't is deliberately misconstruing the situation IMHO.

Stop digging Tracey and give us transparency.
Well said, Smurf.

traceyhibs

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] Another 2 posts but still no answers on why you went along with the statement and the reasons behind it.

Also strange for a thread on which 87.5% have called for your resignation, you havent addressed this issue.

For me the statement from My club was shameful and embarrasing and all I would like to know is why the people that are meant to represent fans on the board have went along with it.
I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

If it helps answer the question re resigning then no I won't be.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
You're entitled to your opinion but it's clear you don't want to hear anything from us. Happy to answer questions but you've already assumed they aren't my answers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
More smokescreen diversionary response.Where did I say these are not your answers? Notice you are active on .net communicating with people that share your views. And claiming people are saying these are not your answers. Simple question what is David Forsyth role say in your last update in the programme?

Last edited:

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Posted on .net
We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
We had a tough decision to make and made it based on everything I had in front of me

With respect Tracey, I don't think there was anything tough at all. You and Frank are there to represent our views.
The fundamental point [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION] seems to be avoiding.

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
I am more than happy to post that but tbh all I have seen is that we don't write what we put out and that it's basically not from us. If that's what you think then we are quite limited. This is exactly why we suggested face to face or direct contact.

Thanks [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION], I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.

Next steps, what are your plans to restore faith in your actions and, as asked earlier, how are you going to prepare for future decision making as our representative (including playing back the information to the fans afterwards)?

Not an immediate answer and one that should take time but two very important questions I believe you need to answer if staying on as the fans representative.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thanks [MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION], I respect your decision to stay on and admire your determination to fix your error of judgement.
Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?

Power

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Surely that's only possible if they recognise it as an error of judgement?

Appears to me they are both entirely comfortable with their position as part of the unanimous vote?
Agree K, hence the ask for a strong representative response and not an unaccountable one.

Dub

Hibernian, Hibernian Ra Ra Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
I acknowledge that a lot of supporters are angry with the statement but I also acknowledge the support I have had who haven't lost confidence. Not everyone puts it on forums.

I can't remember when I've read so much rubbish in a long time. Polls on football forums and comments made on twitter clearly indicated that fans wanted a review in to what went on at Ibrox and our board, you and Frank included, put out a statement telling us to move on. Now you seem content to acknowledge that you have support from somewhere but don't acknowledge the withdrawal of that support from other verifiable sources, instead you acknowledge that these folk are simply "angry"

Poor show then given that a great many fans have lost confidence in you to act as a fans rep, mainly because you disgregarded the feelings of these fans when you voted in favour of that abysmal statement the board put out. Did you really feel that the weight of fans were behind the club just "moving on" because the forums and social media certainly did not reflect that position.

paigntonhibby

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
All we want Tracy is a clarification of why you and frank voted against the wishes of the majority of fans you are supposed to represent. And please don't insult our intelligence by throwing up smoke screens about alleged abuse, reading your mind or non existent legal fees.And where is frank in all of this?

DarrenSQH

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge

If your more than happy to post your reasons then post them?

Ive not doubted it you thats wrote your posts. Just come out with why you personally decided to go along with the statement.

For what its worth I think you and Frank have been suckered into taking all the flak that the board should be receiving for writing that in the first place.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement
Well, with the greatest of respect - why don't you then? It's thuddingly obvious that this is what we all want to know - it's pretty much the crux of the issue at hand.

And as P&G has rightly alluded, suggesting that we are all saying that you have it written for you is a fudge - we're not, at all. Some may be asking questions about influence, but it's pretty clear to me that the majority just want to know wtf you thought you were doing?

Ever watched Question Time and found yourself shouting at the telly, because politicians keep avoiding the straight question they've been asked? Well I'm afraid to say, that's exactly how you're coming across just now.

And this, in a nutshell, is why that question is the one on everyone's lips. Think about it:

You WERE NOT elected to sit in on the board and personally assess what you think is the best way forward for Hibs and its supporters. You're not there to assess the board's position on our behalf, and then pass down tablets of stone from the boardroom for us to meekly accept. This is crucial.

What you WERE elected to do is solicit our opinion, i.e. the rank and file Hibs support, and represent our position to the board - not your own personal position, however carefully assessed it may be based on information we don't have. Otherwise, you're just another board member, and not a representative at all. Surely you can see that? You, and Frank, have blatantly not done what you were elected to do.

Dinnae forget - WE put you in the position you currently enjoy (I for one voted for you), and to us - especially in the absence of anything even approaching an explanation - it looks for all the world like you've ignored us, and that's an abuse of that position. Is it any wonder folk are angry? Think about that Question Time politician - imagine he voted against the will of his constituents on an issue of deep significance, and offered no explanation, just "I had facts that youse didnae". Would you be chuffed if he was your elected representative? I don't think so.

Honestly, I think the best thing is just to come clean and explain what your thought process here was, and what happened. We'd all respect simple honesty more than this evasion, I'm pretty sure of that.

Beagle

Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION]
I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going fucking tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Huns cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Huns liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Huns stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
[MENTION=16774]traceyhibs[/MENTION]
I couldnae care less if it is Jabba Traynor who puts out the messages, the fundamental issue has NOT been addressed and is continuing to be deflected.

If this messageboard is representative of the greater Hibernian support, then it should have been obvious that everyone was going $#@!ing tonto at our club's response.

The issue at the heart of all this mess is not Huns cheating, that's been done to death, it's the SFA - the sport's governing body's involvement (and the individuals involved) in what went on in the lead up to Huns liquidation and their conduct since. The whole response smacks of self interest and does not address the integrity of Scottish football. In fact I'd say that any integrity it had has been shot to bits. Forget the clamour for stripping titles or how Huns stiffed, not just its creditors like the face painter and local newsagents, but the entire public of these islands, the enquiry has moved on to how the whole fiasco was handled by the sport's administrators. By releasing that absurd statement, Hibernian Football Club has gone against the will of what many perceive is the majority feeling amongst the support and has probably done significant damage to the outbreak of goodwill between the support and the board. Nobody canvassed the greater support on their views, not the club and definitely NOT the elected fans reps.

THIS is what you and Frank are up against. Stop deflecting from the point at the heart of this and start answering the fans with what they have been asking. We appreciate you were in possession of more facts than can be alluded to and we appreciate you will have been in a difficult position with a decision to make, however by taking that decision without the express consent of the support you are there to represent, you have upset a great many fans of the club who now view you both as complicit in an establishment cover up.

You state you have had online abuse over this matter and I think we all agree that is unacceptable. That apart, we are requesting a clear and concise answer to the issue without the apparent ducking and diving of a corporate politician.

Thanks
Well said.

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Only in Scotland, no more STs for me. To think our club once muttered 'sporting integrity'.

Are these the same legal minds who the Supreme Court blew out the water, our legal system is Hun corrupt.

How can Armstrong, Milan and Juve be stripped but Oldco can't?

Also Tracey are The Huns a new football club? Mouthpiece Traynor told media Huns where never liquidated, what is being hidden at GFA, I personally think there should be a criminal investigation into the GFA.
Bump.

SlovSam

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Happy to display my reasons for supporting the statement but all I'm seeing is that people think we have had it rewritten or it's not ours.

At last and thank you so just do it then.

As numerous supporters have said you werent elected on a personal platform rather you were there to represent the opinion of the Hibs supporters and please don't deflect and pretend you didn't know what the overwhelming majority view was.

You both chose not to represent the support so therefore there must have been some fundamental reason to disregard the supporters views.

You would win back a lot of trust by just explaining rather than hide behind corporate words and semantics.

Last edited:

Hibs v Motherwell