• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Short list of 4

bigmanandy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Karanka would be very interesting

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs official twitter?
No, some random Hibs fan page. If it’s called a page.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Hibs will have reviewed why hecky went wrong - and what safeguards they can do to make sure this one goes right. On that basis I’d be very surprised if anyone without a working knowledge of Scottish football makes the shortlist, which I think from a practical basis will be no more than 3 as I would expect there to be at least 2 interviews.

Braehead Cabbage

Baldy radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
John Kennedy at the diets is being linked and would tick a lot of boxes

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Hibs have whittled the list down to a final 4: Jack Ross, Mark Robins, Raul Canéda Pérez & Aitor Karanka says twitter.
I'll need to Google the 3 I've never heard of

Uncy

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Neil Warnock has a home in Scotland and his biggest career regret is that he's " never managed in Scotland...."

Davy

get off yer bum an sing radge
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Having now read wiki I would go for Perez

Administrator
Administrator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Like Stubbs?
Not like Stubbs, no. We need experience in my opinion.

Neil Warnock has a home in Scotland and his biggest career regret is that he's " never managed in Scotland...."
What are your thoughts on him, following one of the Sheffield clubs?

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
I have several vices however clocking into Twitter or Facebook is not one of them. Thank fuck. Get on with it folks, I will wait.

BIG G

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Kennedy now favourite according to some sources....Just don't think hiring a 36 year old rookie who has never managed a club before of any description could be seen to be the way forward for a club like Hibs given how things have went in the last couple of years. If he did well, he would be forever being linked in the media to replace Lennon when his time is up there. Personally I would prefer Jack Ross, however I get the impression that the young promising coach route is the way they want to go again, and if Kennedy gets the job I will support him all the way. Mathie was quoted in the media today as saying that the new manager will be expected to get much more out of the club's Youth Academy.

Last edited:

Steve20

Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
John Kennedy at the diets is being linked and would tick a lot of boxes
He doesn’t tick any boxes I don’t think. Celtic fans don’t seem overly impressed that he stays there so long, well the few I’ve spoke to anyway. He’s no experience of being a manager.

The only thing people seem to like is the fact that Lennon seems to like him. I’m not sure it HAS to be someone with a Celtic connection. I’ve seen people on dot net suggest Henrik Larsson and he’s not long got a Swedish team relegated.

I’m not a big fan of Jack Ross, but he’d be a far better shout than Kennedy.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Kennedy is seemingly one of the favourites.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Kennedy now favourite according to some sources....Just don't think hiring a 36 year old rookie who has never managed a club before of any description could be seen to be the way forward for a club like Hibs given how things have went in the last couple of years. If he did well, he would be forever being linked in the media to replace Lennon when his time is up there. Personally I would prefer Jack Ross, however I get the impression that the young promising coach route is the way they want to go again, and if Kennedy gets the job I will support him all the way. Mathie was quoted in the media today as saying that the new manager will be expected to get much more out of the club's Youth Academy.
I think that’s fair - phb quickly ditched youth this season.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£40.00
This donation drive ends in