• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Short list of 4

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Hibs will have reviewed why hecky went wrong - and what safeguards they can do to make sure this one goes right. On that basis I’d be very surprised if anyone without a working knowledge of Scottish football makes the shortlist, which I think from a practical basis will be no more than 3 as I would expect there to be at least 2 interviews.

Uncy

Bounce Radge
Neil Warnock has a home in Scotland and his biggest career regret is that he's " never managed in Scotland...."

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin
I have several vices however clocking into Twitter or Facebook is not one of them. Thank fuck. Get on with it folks, I will wait.

BIG G

Greenmachine

Bounce Radge
Kennedy now favourite according to some sources....Just don't think hiring a 36 year old rookie who has never managed a club before of any description could be seen to be the way forward for a club like Hibs given how things have went in the last couple of years. If he did well, he would be forever being linked in the media to replace Lennon when his time is up there. Personally I would prefer Jack Ross, however I get the impression that the young promising coach route is the way they want to go again, and if Kennedy gets the job I will support him all the way. Mathie was quoted in the media today as saying that the new manager will be expected to get much more out of the club's Youth Academy.

Last edited:

Steve20

Donator
Bounce Radge
John Kennedy at the diets is being linked and would tick a lot of boxes
He doesn’t tick any boxes I don’t think. Smellies... fans don’t seem overly impressed that he stays there so long, well the few I’ve spoke to anyway. He’s no experience of being a manager.

The only thing people seem to like is the fact that Lennon seems to like him. I’m not sure it HAS to be someone with a Smellies... connection. I’ve seen people on dot net suggest Henrik Larsson and he’s not long got a Swedish team relegated.

I’m not a big fan of Jack Ross, but he’d be a far better shout than Kennedy.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
Kennedy now favourite according to some sources....Just don't think hiring a 36 year old rookie who has never managed a club before of any description could be seen to be the way forward for a club like Hibs given how things have went in the last couple of years. If he did well, he would be forever being linked in the media to replace Lennon when his time is up there. Personally I would prefer Jack Ross, however I get the impression that the young promising coach route is the way they want to go again, and if Kennedy gets the job I will support him all the way. Mathie was quoted in the media today as saying that the new manager will be expected to get much more out of the club's Youth Academy.
I think that’s fair - phb quickly ditched youth this season.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£20.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old