• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Short list of 4

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Hibs have whittled the list down to a final 4: Jack Ross, Mark Robins, Raul Canéda Pérez & Aitor Karanka says twitter.

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
Karanka is an interesting one. It was him that kept sending Cummings out on loan and publicly calling him lazy when he was Forrest boss right? He was mutually consented after falling out with that clubs board too.

High standards but a bit of a hot head... Remind you of anyone?

Cabbageman

Bounce Radge
If true, Jack Ross all day from those 4.

Karanka did get Boro promoted to the premier league but I've done a bit of digging and it seems he has a knack for Hecky style fan criticism and is stubborn in his defensive style of play. Also only lasted a year at Forest

Perez's team are 2nd bottom of the Qatari league so it seems the Pep connection is the only thing he has going for him. No thanks

The thing that makes me think this is a loadypish is that Mark Robins only signed a new contract with Coventry a month ago after being approached by Sunderland after they sacked Jack Ross
"I had no intention of leaving - when I spoke to Dave, I was unequivocal in my desire to stay. We agreed it all within 24 hours and I'm delighted to accept the new contract. Our immediate aim is to get into the Championship"

Personally don't want another League One duffer anyway

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Bounce Radge
I just messaged a workmate who's a Boro fan:

"I'd kill to have Karanka back at Boro. Top top manager. 99% of fans would say the same. Had us superbly drilled and hard to beat"

:sm113:

Never gonna happen is it.

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
That account on twitter also had 'inside knowledge' that Cummings, Jack Colback, Mulumbu, Karamoko Dembele and Dylan McGeouch had all signed for Hibs during the summer
Who’s is it?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Bounce Radge
Definitely not!
Wonder if that’s the account that forecast Whitty coming here a month after he signed? Mibbes a name change , no seen him about on Twitter for ages.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old