• Hi there, if you are wanting to register, you will need a registration code. To obtain said code please email hibs@hibeesbounce.com with a brief description of why you want to become part of the bounce. Please also supply us with your IP address Click here if you do not know your IP Thank You. GGTTH

Short list of 4

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Hibs have whittled the list down to a final 4: Jack Ross, Mark Robins, Raul Canéda Pérez & Aitor Karanka says twitter.

MSG_07

Bounce Radge
Pérez is an interesting one. Glasgow rag claiming Pep phoned Hibs to give him praise.

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I'm going to busy on wiki for the next wee while.

southfieldhibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Hibs have whittled the list down to a final 4: Jack Ross, Mark Robins, Raul Canéda Pérez & Aitor Karanka says twitter.
Has to be Jack Ross from that list. No doubt the other 3 are excellent coaches, but lacking in knowledge of Scottish football.

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Karanka is an interesting one. It was him that kept sending Cummings out on loan and publicly calling him lazy when he was Forrest boss right? He was mutually consented after falling out with that clubs board too.

High standards but a bit of a hot head... Remind you of anyone?

moathibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Read that Karanka has a dodgy ticker.Might not be a good move on his behalf.

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
If true, Jack Ross all day from those 4.

Karanka did get Boro promoted to the premier league but I've done a bit of digging and it seems he has a knack for Hecky style fan criticism and is stubborn in his defensive style of play. Also only lasted a year at Forest

Perez's team are 2nd bottom of the Qatari league so it seems the Pep connection is the only thing he has going for him. No thanks

The thing that makes me think this is a loadypish is that Mark Robins only signed a new contract with Coventry a month ago after being approached by Sunderland after they sacked Jack Ross
"I had no intention of leaving - when I spoke to Dave, I was unequivocal in my desire to stay. We agreed it all within 24 hours and I'm delighted to accept the new contract. Our immediate aim is to get into the Championship"

Personally don't want another League One duffer anyway

Last edited:

Two Headed Boy

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I just messaged a workmate who's a Boro fan:

"I'd kill to have Karanka back at Boro. Top top manager. 99% of fans would say the same. Had us superbly drilled and hard to beat"

:sm113:

Never gonna happen is it.

Jack

Gray Boot Sponsor
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Should have made it a poll @Sir Shrink

If only you knew how :bolt:

Cabbageman

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That account on twitter also had 'inside knowledge' that Cummings, Jack Colback, Mulumbu, Karamoko Dembele and Dylan McGeouch had all signed for Hibs during the summer

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
That account on twitter also had 'inside knowledge' that Cummings, Jack Colback, Mulumbu, Karamoko Dembele and Dylan McGeouch had all signed for Hibs during the summer
Who’s is it?

hibbybilly

radge grandad radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Definitely not!
Wonder if that’s the account that forecast Whitty coming here a month after he signed? Mibbes a name change , no seen him about on Twitter for ages.

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in

Celtc v Hibs

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £70 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all?
Goal
£70.00
Earned
£50.00
This donation drive ends in