• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Shooting in the West end

Colchester Hibs

Bounce Radge
Gutted to hear this sad news. I used to train in his gym when I visited family and friends in Edinburgh, everyone knew he had his flaws but ultimately he had a heart of gold and fought for injustices that others wouldn’t. A true son of Edinburgh, RIP Brad.

broonieboy

On holiday Radge
Bounce Radge
No one should be surprised by some of the gutter reporting the media are coming out with in the aftermath of this. Dragging up stuff from the past is low.

Never knew the guy, but knew of his work and seen him about now and then at games. All I think of is that there’s now a bairn without a dad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

moathibby

Bounce Radge
I was just thinking in my bed last night,a shooting in the west end of a well known Hibs man,a death from a guy falling out of flats in the Calders,and the Polis crawling all over Bingham all within a few hours of each other.If Irvine Walsh was stuck for a plot for his latest blockbuster he isn't now.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old