Moaninho.
2-0 to Toon Army after 10 minutes.

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Nov 2, 2006
Gloucester
Reports earlier today that he was gonna be a goner win, lose, or draw this evening. Mon the Toon!

greencol

Skivin cooncil Radge
Private Member
Registered
Sep 22, 2002
peterhead
It looks like the players want shot of him........which means his arse is grass.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Jun 28, 2002
Not just yet then.

I cannae stand the arrogant fud to be honest. He exudes Hunnery for me.

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nov 11, 2007
A stool at the bar
Zidane to replace when the time comes?
I heard that months ago. It wouldn't surprise me but why would he want the hassle?

He's no ties with them, he's minted, his managerial record is phenomenal and all the other stuff. I can't see why he would take on what's become a nothing more than run of the mill billionaires play thing.

Will he be as good as Sir Alex Ferguson? NO.

Why should he put his reputation on the line and become a failure?

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Oct 26, 2004
Right here, right now
Zidane linked with Juve too. Makes far more sense

Greenmachine

Radge Donator
Registered
Feb 22, 2004
Edinburgh
I heard that months ago. It wouldn't surprise me but why would he want the hassle?

He's no ties with them, he's minted, his managerial record is phenomenal and all the other stuff. I can't see why he would take on what's become a nothing more than run of the mill billionaires play thing.

Will he be as good as Sir Alex Ferguson? NO.

Why should he put his reputation on the line and become a failure?
Could have said all of that about Mourinho as well..
Man U are one of the biggest and most famous clubs on the planet. Any top manager would be keen to go there if there was a vacancy IMO.

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Dec 26, 2007
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Could have said all of that about Mourinho as well..
Man U are one of the biggest and most famous clubs on the planet. Any top manager would be keen to go there if there was a vacancy IMO.
His representatives have apparently said that the challenge of winning the premiership doesn't appeal to Zidane.

Although I think if they were in like city or Chelsea's shoes. He'd take the job.

Bofahibee

Flag Owner
Registered
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
Nov 15, 2012
South
His representatives have apparently said that the challenge of winning the premiership doesn't appeal to Zidane.

Although I think if they were in like city or Chelsea's shoes. He'd take the job.
Although rumours to the effect that Abramovich wants to offload Chelsea as he’s no longer welcome in most of Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Registered
Dec 26, 2007
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
Although rumours to the effect that Abramovich wants to offload Chelsea as he’s no longer welcome in most of Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I meant the clubs themselves... As in not rife with rumours of player revolutions, managers unhappy with transfer policies, more than a few years of underachieving.. Etc and so forth.

Still a massive club, huge name and all the other superlatives. But doesn't carry the same appeal just now.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Registered
Gray Boot Sponsor
Oct 2, 2006
Edinburgh
I meant the clubs themselves... As in not rife with rumours of player revolutions, managers unhappy with transfer policies, more than a few years of underachieving.. Etc and so forth.

Still a massive club, huge name and all the other superlatives. But doesn't carry the same appeal just now.
I get what you mean - City & Chelsea are the kind of clubs where a manager can walk in and start working with squad straight away. Man Utd have so many problems that it’s not going to be an easy fix.

The big difference is a proper football structure, Man Utd haven’t moved on in that regard.