• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Full Time: Sheep 1 v 0 Hibernian

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
A few people out,rotten last week or so.I fear the worst,sorry.

Abersheep are pish.
They stole a victory against Hibs and were lucky against The The Huns.
Shinnie needs to get a boot in the baws, GMS ditto, and that ponytailed twat needs a kick in the fanny.
We will be looking for a revenge game against this load of cheating time wasting hacking shitebags.
They (presumably) won't be playing for extra time and penalties this time so we can get in about them.
Confident.

Start Flo, Maclaren, with Boyle and Horgan wide. Also start the Greek boy at RWB. Have a right go at them with pace and power.

Glad to see two regulars looking confident.

I'm away off to the opera, so I'll no' know the result till afterwards.Phones strictly turned off.

I'm away off to the opera, so I'll no' know the result till afterwards.Phones strictly turned off.
Better wi Firefox or Google Chrome, Operas a shite browser:rascal:

50mph winds according to BBC weather.

Bogdan

Lewis
Porteous
Efe
Greek Lad

Milligan
Marvin
Mallan

Boyle
Flo
McLaren

Glad to see two regulars looking confident.
Make that three......erm 0-3 at 33/1. Get it on bang a gong.

BIG G

Blowing a gale at the moment, but supposed to ease off a bit late afternoon. Probably rain later.

plenty Hibbies on the 1330 from Waverley

Blowin a gale up here bouncers , grey and horrible as per .

Abersheep are pish.
They stole a victory against Hibs and were lucky against The The Huns.
Shinnie needs to get a boot in the baws, GMS ditto, and that ponytailed twat needs a kick in the fanny.
We will be looking for a revenge game against this load of cheating time wasting hacking shitebags.
They (presumably) won't be playing for extra time and penalties this time so we can get in about them.
Confident.
well done sir , you and I appear to be two of the few who call them by their proper name "the rangers "

Team owe the fans a decent performance after last week-end's disappointment. The Dons are always hard to beat at Pittodrie though and they appear to be getting their act together. We haven't won up there for 6 years. Get the first goal and I think we have a chance of a decent result. They depend a lot on their young front men to get goals for them.
1-1 is my prediction.

I might be going to Rigoletto,but I am wearing my Hibsbollah t-shirt beneath my smart new Jumper and also my green and white trainers, so hopefully that will be enough.

Start Flo, Maclaren, with Boyle and Horgan wide. Also start the Greek boy at RWB. Have a right go at them with pace and power.
This is exactly what I was saying to a friend this morning

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Collum injured,Alan Muir replaces him

Collum injured,Alan Muir replaces him

Was going to say he’s even worse but there’s not much in it.

Team looks a solid 352 with our favourite pairing up front. Liking it.

Reactions: Zab
Good to see the two up top again, not really fancying us but hopefully we can pull out a performance

Bartley injured in the pre-match warm up....replaced by Sean Mackie.

Tough conditions, but we still seem a bit disjointed. Lennon sees something in Slivka that I don't and we are due a performance from Boyle .
Cmon the cabbage , this would be a huge 3 points , we need to to get Kamberi and mclaren heavily involved.

Aberdeen are there for the taking, our passing needs to improve.

Awful, when’s Hanlon back.

Fuckin gruedome porteous , simply awful passing and long ball shite once again

Expensive mistake from Ryan, and bad time to lose a goal.
Would be good to get back quickly.

Expensive mistake from Ryan, and bad time to lose a goal.
Would be good to get back quickly.

We've become fuckin awful of late , eyebleeding ineffective shite

‘a moment of class’ what do these people watch, we’ve done years of not coping with McKay Stevens

Back 3 havent exactly covered themselves in glory. Slivka and Mallan have created nothing to support the front 2. Lennon needs to kick erses as this is eyebleedingly grim.

We've become fuckin awful of late , eyebleeding ineffective shite

Yep, tonight so far has shades of pre-relegation Hibs

To many passengers.What is McLaren,Boyle and Slivka doing.Absolutely nothing.Is it not strange that McKay Steven always plays well against us.Is it because he is not been marked properly by Stevenson.

‘a moment of class’ what do these people watch, we’ve done years of not coping with McKay Stevens
I agree it was a great finish , we'd probably pass back to the centre back from that position . I fear it's going to be a long season

It's uninspiring , as it has been for a few games now. Teams are only split by one mistake . I really like Ryan P , but he has given the ball away a few times which has led to a goal in the past. If ever there was night to keep the ball on the deck it's now . Not too confident we will get something out of this, let's hope I'm wrong.

I think Boyle needs a severe kick up the erse.I know I will be slated on here for saying that but I think Stevenson could do with a wee rest also.

I'm going to commit blasphemy and say Stevenson is absolutely shite and rising star Porteous is not much better.

The midfield doesn’t protect our defence Mallan and Slivka have been useless

I'm going to commit blasphemy and say Stevenson is absolutely shite and rising star Porteous is not much better.

It's not blasphemy, it's just ridiculous.

Ryan cocked up to be sure.
I'm disappointed with Martin Boyle - he's back prowling the wing but his touch has been woeful.
Stevenson has done little wrong.

any body but that little shit Mackay-Steven! Aberdeen don't deserve to be up, but can't see us getting back into it. Slivka is woeful. Oh well at least I had 3 to 4 winners on the horses
Oh Kamberi what were you doing? Didn't lob or pass went for a shot! How did Mallan get booked for that!
Another chance for Kamberi
I don't think either team deserve to win this debacle

Last edited:
Abersheep are still pretty rank rotten,we've just managed to out rank rotten them.
I expect they will attempt to draw a second yellow for Ryan with a bit of creative falling over.

Flo shouldve banged that one into the empty net. Fukc!

Change it Lennon

This thread has been viewed 11224 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back