• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

She has spoken

hibeesbounceross

Since 1875
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Bit below the belt that @Electric Beach Joe

Posted this over the road on a similar thread:

“Firstly, I am a supporter of LD. She’s led our club to a terrific period of success and should always be recognised for that. However, people need to wake-up and accept that her manner and treatment of staff at the club is rotten. I have heard this first hand by three ex-members of staff now (not the playing side of things). The behaviour of LD being a key part of why one of the three resigned.

Shelf life coming up for LD and expect a change in CEO in the next couple of years.”

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Part of Bounce
Brilliant!

Yes, I’ll maybe go to another game now I’ve tried it. Because I don’t actually go, in your world anyway.
This ‘live game’ stuff is incredible although I miss the action replays.
One day I hope to be a real fan like you. Then I’ll have insight and hate the Board and the club because well .... I don’t actually know yet.
But once I’m a real fan eh?
Like wot you are.
Methinks perchance your sardonic artistry may oft be wasted. Pray continue.

Tobyjug

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
The lack of transparency is common in business it's known as Commercial in Confidence. It doesn't mean anything untoward has gone on. Auditors will have poured over these transactions and if they've not been done for the benefit of the company they will report it in the accounts.

Given we don't know the details, of say that bank debt transactions where the auditors of each company seem satisfied it's all above board, why do some Hibs fans make up stuff? It just makes them look stupid.
What’s made up ?

Jack

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
What’s made up ?
Well among other things there's STF somehow scamming the club; there's the ponzi scheme allegations against HSL for starters.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Point taken about personal life - I think Lennon was just starting and next season would have been the peak - we will never know .

Stubbs left us in the chumpionship
I think it's ridiculous how Stubbs record in the Hibs job and particularly in the league is being rewritten by some. Indeed many dismissed his possible recruitment for the current vacant role because apparently he failed last time. It's too easily forgotten the absolute stunned by relegation shambles Stubbs inherited in the summer 2014. Our club was on its knees. He had very few players. Thousands of us were on the streets in anger. He was going to be up against the Gunts who had had pretty much a year to prepare for their relegation. And The Huns who had a budget Stubbs could only dream off. The break out of huge applause at the end of that seasons play off v The Huns was the recognition that although we had ultimately failed the turnaround in our club was transformative. On and off the park. Little did we know how our following season would also end in victory over The Huns but in entirely different circumstances. That following season we went toe to toe with The Huns throwing silly money to get promoted. Indeed Stubbs at Chistmas 2015 had Warburton rattled. The treble of Championship, Scottish League Cup and Scottish Cup was on. I'm convinced with 2 or 3 extra players we would have done so. Ufortunately our cup runs impacted on us league wise and we had a horrible run of results. We outplayed Ross County in the Scottish League Cup final. And we ended up being cheated in the play offs v Falkirk. All the 'Hibsed' it nonsense with crushing cup final loss and play off loss yet somehow Stubbs had they Hibs players going into 21st May 2016 KNOWING they were going to beat The Huns and lift the Scottish Cup. In two short years Stubbs turned us around big time and won us the Scottish Cup. He's the absolute legend. He left when he shouldn't have but we all know there were reasons. Please don't make him out to be a failure when he wasn't!

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
I think it's ridiculous how Stubbs record in the Hibs job and particularly in the league is being rewritten by some. Indeed many dismissed his possible recruitment for the current vacant role because apparently he failed last time. It's too easily forgotten the absolute stunned by relegation shambles Stubbs inherited in the summer 2014. Our club was on its knees. He had very few players. Thousands of us were on the streets in anger. He was going to be up against the Gunts who had had pretty much a year to prepare for their relegation. And The Huns who had a budget Stubbs could only dream off. The break out of huge applause at the end of that seasons play off v The Huns was the recognition that although we had ultimately failed the turnaround in our club was transformative. On and off the park. Little did we know how our following season would also end in victory over The Huns but in entirely different circumstances. That following season we went toe to toe with The Huns throwing silly money to get promoted. Indeed Stubbs at Chistmas 2015 had Warburton rattled. The treble of Championship, Scottish League Cup and Scottish Cup was on. I'm convinced with 2 or 3 extra players we would have done so. Ufortunately our cup runs impacted on us league wise and we had a horrible run of results. We outplayed Ross County in the Scottish League Cup final. And we ended up being cheated in the play offs v Falkirk. All the 'Hibsed' it nonsense with crushing cup final loss and play off loss yet somehow Stubbs had they Hibs players going into 21st May 2016 KNOWING they were going to beat The Huns and lift the Scottish Cup. In two short years Stubbs turned us around big time and won us the Scottish Cup. He's the absolute legend. He left when he shouldn't have but we all know there were reasons. Please don't make him out to be a failure when he wasn't!
Well said.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Well said mate , brilliant post

Leith1975

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Absofuckinlutely. It really annoys me when people call Stubbs a failure and bring up that we finished third behind Falkirk. Where these people actually there at the time. We were playing three games a week for months and it eventually took its toll. We could easily have avoided this by playing weakened teams in cup games. We probably would’ve got promoted that season, but we’d still be going on about winning the holy grail.
What Stubbs did was absolutely miraculous and his efforts should never be belittled with misleading statistics.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Stubbs did great the way he got us loving the club again and made a silk purse out of the absolute basket case he had inherited.
The two cup finals are in the history books as are some great results against Gunts and Huns. Where he fails is that not only did he not get us promoted he couldn't even get the team into the playoff finals. We also had a bad semi final loss to our bogey team Falkirk. The killer for me personally though is the way he sprinted off down the road at the first opportunity he got. Rather than lead us into Europe he decided that become the manager of a nothing club like Rotherham was a more attractive proposition for him.

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Stubbs did great the way he got us loving the club again and made a silk purse out of the absolute basket case he had inherited.
The two cup finals are in the history books as are some great results against Gunts and Huns. Where he fails is that not only did he not get us promoted he couldn't even get the team into the playoff finals. We also had a bad semi final loss to our bogey team Falkirk. The killer for me personally though is the way he sprinted off down the road at the first opportunity he got. Rather than lead us into Europe he decided that become the manager of a nothing club like Rotherham was a more attractive proposition for him.
At least he was 100% committed for the whole time he was here (and delivered a major trophy). That's more in line with my definition of "a winner".

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Heady days indeed.

Quality post bluefella.

Tobyjug

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Bit below the belt that @Electric Beach Joe

Posted this over the road on a similar thread:

“Firstly, I am a supporter of LD. She’s led our club to a terrific period of success and should always be recognised for that. However, people need to wake-up and accept that her manner and treatment of staff at the club is rotten. I have heard this first hand by three ex-members of staff now (not the playing side of things). The behaviour of LD being a key part of why one of the three resigned.

Shelf life coming up for LD and expect a change in CEO in the next couple of years.”
She is an
Agree 100%

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Agree with most of that Mike, however he will always be the top man to me, the Cup aside, with making my termanilly ill boy feel special turning up unexpectedly at his home and also turning up ,driving 8 hours there and back to Merseyside with John Doolan ,for Shaun's funeral although by that time away from Hibernian. Total class.
You my good amigo are Total Crass and not even an effective shock jock troll. I may get reprimanded my fellow Admins, particularly because of some of the personal shit going on. I am easy about bams and do not intervene.
I know my splended boy Shaun seeing you expressing your intellectual best by saying that you have seen me in the Hibs Club with earings on mincing about with nail varnished finger nails.
Shaun would have said knock the fucking weirdo out Dad when you see him. Getting knocked out with with painted fingernails would be a stange situation.
BIG G

Last edited:

Hibs v St.Johnstone

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel