She has spoken (1 Viewer)

ThePosterFormerlyKnownAsChavez

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Ok how much was BANK debt ?
How much was written. OfF .,,
It was no where near 5 million - that was TF. Getting his money back as well as bank debt paid of and now he wants a further 20 milllon for the club / not baseless - FACT
20 million asking price is way off the mark .

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
It was no where near 5 million - that was TF. Getting his money back as well as bank debt paid of and now he wants a further 20 milllon for the club / not baseless - FACT
What's you're source? EnD OFf!

Reactions: Forzahibs

Hammi

Top radge
Administrator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Edinburgh, United Kingdom, United Kingdom
That’s the whole point ? We have no clue they hide behind employment law - or banking secrecy when debt was written Off and the peasants believe snd the king reigns and on it goes repeat
Deary
I think you spend too much time reading Facebook facts.
The interweb is dangerous

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
It doesn't matter - did you not see the FACT in capital letters? That's all the verification you need.
Ah, but I ended with an EnD OFf!

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I’m
Toby.
You’re jugged mate.
Seriously.

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Player Sponsor
Reaction score
Website
www.hibeesbounce.com
Oh well I’m sure you and your admin colleagues are omnipotent and you could all be talking amongst yourselves again in an attempt to sustain the site .
Is an admin more knowledgable than someone who’s more knowledgable ?
Your attitude stinks mate .
I really think you’ve misunderstood the point that was made.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with debate if the agitators actually engaged with the debate rather than just spewing the same crap over and over without actually contributing anything of substance that in any way, shape or form can be verified - even in the most tenuous way.

And yes it will be crap until such time as there's a scrap of evidence.
So all these posters who keep spewing crap that Leanne did good and Lennon did bad without a scrap of evidence that in any way, shape or form can be verified even in the most tenuous way are also agitators?

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
So all these posters who keep spewing crap that Leanne did good and Lennon did bad without a scrap of evidence that in any way, shape or form can be verified even in the most tenuous way are also agitators?
Not any more than you are Joe. Because you continue to spout utter shite without a shred of evidence.
Glad to see it though because it encourages others to post here.
I remember the days when admins had to post a load of nonsense just to provoke a reaction.

Wait a minute....... is that you @Greenman?

Had me going for a minute mate, d’oh!

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
Hey Joe. Where you going with that gun in your hand?
Looking for the Board probably.

Were you at the game today?
I made a rare trip. Luckily I remembered how to get there.
What pearls of wisdom do you have for the less informed?
I was going to head off down Mexico way but decided to go to ER instead.
Great to hear to went to the game. I hope you enjoyed it and come back again next Saturday and who knows you might even get to see Rod if buy a ticket in the west stand (that's the old north)

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
Oh god now I don't know who to believe.
Any particular God in mind? That might help.

If only a faded away former Bouncer was on hand to shed light on the righteous path!

Anyway.

And in the meantime.

Did you hear about the football club owner who is a Papal Knight, a Knight of the Realm, who's famed for his charitable work, is worth close on £200m and his sole aim in life is to rip off the club supporters for less than they've collectively lost down the back of the couch?

It's a cracker!

Reactions: WJC1848

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I was going to head off down Mexico way but decided to go to ER instead.
Great to hear to went to the game. I hope you enjoyed it and come back again next Saturday and who knows you might even get to see Rod if buy a ticket in the west stand (that's the old north)
Brilliant!

Yes, I’ll maybe go to another game now I’ve tried it. Because I don’t actually go, in your world anyway.
This ‘live game’ stuff is incredible although I miss the action replays.
One day I hope to be a real fan like you. Then I’ll have insight and hate the Board and the club because well ..... I don’t actually know yet.
But once I’m a real fan eh?
Like wot you are.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score

If only a faded away former Bouncer was on hand to shed light on the righteous path!

Anyway.

And in the meantime.

Did you hear about the football club owner who is a Papal Knight, a Knight of the Realm, who's famed for his charitable work, is worth close on £200m and his sole aim in life is to rip off the club supporters for less than they've collectively lost down the back of the couch?

It's a cracker!
It would be great if this affluent saint could just forget the debt Hibs owe him....after all its not like he needs it.

Sir Shrink

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Rocky

Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score

Anyway.

And in the meantime.

It's a cracker!
The irony is that even the most out there theories that get spouted by the conspiracy crew actually only involve STF making a reasonable profit on his investment. Can only imagine what might be dreamed up if we had Glazer types milking cash out the club.

Reactions: WJC1848

Tobyjug

Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
The irony is that even the most out there theories that get spouted by the conspiracy crew actually only involve STF making a reasonable profit on his investment. Can only imagine what might be dreamed up if we had Glazer types milking cash out the club.
It’s the lack of transparency that’s the real issue

Jack

Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Reaction score
It’s the lack of transparency that’s the real issue
The lack of transparency is common in business it's known as Commercial in Confidence. It doesn't mean anything untoward has gone on. Auditors will have poured over these transactions and if they've not been done for the benefit of the company they will report it in the accounts.

Given we don't know the details, of say that bank debt transactions where the auditors of each company seem satisfied it's all above board, why do some Hibs fans make up stuff? It just makes them look stupid.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
The lack of transparency is common in business it's known as Commercial in Confidence. It doesn't mean anything untoward has gone on. Auditors will have poured over these transactions and if they've not been done for the benefit of the company they will report it in the accounts.

Given we don't know the details, of say that bank debt transactions where the auditors of each company seem satisfied it's all above board, why do some Hibs fans make up stuff? It just makes them look stupid.
As stupid looking as a middle-aged man wearing a Hibs top to games with his name printed on the back while hanging around with the teenagers in the singing section?

WJC1848

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score

Anyway.

And in the meantime.

It's a cracker!
For the uninitiated, of whom I am one, a very enjoyable and witty post.

Reactions: Jack
Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel