She has spoken (1 Viewer)

Hibernian FC

RSS Feed
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
Website
www.hibernianfc.co.uk
UPDATE FROM LEEANN DEMPSTER

Leeann Dempster sat down with Hibs TV late on Wednesday afternoon to discuss the search for our new Head Coach and her wider ambitions for the club.

The Chief Executive outlined what she’s looking for in her ideal candidate and expressed her absolute confidence in a structure that has helped Hibernian enjoy success on and off the park in recent years.

She said: “Why would you not want to work here?

Continue reading...

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Must have been reading the Bounce.
(y)

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
The dear leader has finally spoken. The time is coming up for season ticket renewals so I thought she would pop up like a jack in the box sooner or later. Flushed with her bulging bank balance and gold plated pension she positively glowed as she slavered some propaganda telling us how wonderful everything is....... Just get us a fucking manager. We can see right through your shite....well most of us can anyway

Reactions: hoppy/hibee.

Smurf

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Welcome interview. However a very defensive interview. All's great. We have amazing talented people. How dare you lot criticise them. No acknowledgement at all of any under achievement this season. She's out of touch.

liamh2202

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Quite defensive in her answers but for an internal organised interview the questions I thought were on point. The only one I'd have like added was why she thinks the Scott Allan deal couldn't be reached. I still believe that she is the best person for the job that's she is in, interesting point re connecting with the fans, after last night's game not one of the players came over to the supporters. It's a small thing but I think it really is something we need to build again, getting the players and the fans bouncing off each other.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Reaction score
The dear leader has finally spoken. The time is coming up for season ticket renewals so I thought she would pop up like a jack in the box sooner or later. Flushed with her bulging bank balance and gold plated pension she positively glowed as she slavered some propaganda telling us how wonderful everything is....... Just get us a fucking manager. We can see right through your shite....well most of us can anyway
Fuck sake you would have been gurning if she didn't do one and here you are gurning that she did do one.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
Hardly surprising she is a bit defensive with some of the abuse that's come her way from some idiots.
Quite interesting in places, and reading between the lines there's maybe a couple of messages there.

Or I may just be misinterpreting her comments.

beefy

Easy Now Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Ladies Player Sponsor
Reaction score
I'll watch tonight with a clear head. Well maybe the morn as I've just been bought a large whisky...

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Callumnapier

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
She claims in the interview that Oli Shaw is one of the best young players in Europe, wow. Also says she wishes Eddie May would reconsider, I’ve liked Leanne since she joined but have to say last few months have rang a few alarm bells

liamh2202

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
She claims in the interview that Oli Shaw is one of the best young players in Europe, wow. Also says she wishes Eddie May would reconsider, I’ve liked Leanne since she joined but have to say last few months have rang a few alarm bells
I take the Shaw point but the point about Eddie may was clearly tongue in cheek

Leith1975

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Reaction score
I thought that was a decent interview. I would have rather she did that earlier instead of releasing the pointless statement, but better late than never.
She’s done a lot right since she arrived and she has my full backing in continuing the good work.

Reactions: stickyRicky

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
I've never known the Hibs support to be so split between the pro and anti- board..... Fighting on here, fighting on the net, there were even boys going boxing last night...The quicker we get a manager in and start trying to get some points in the bag the better. Last night where I was sitting the atmosphere was almost as poisonous as that infamous day at Dumbarton. I can't believe the club is self-imploding again.

Electric Beach Joe

Bounced Out!
Reaction score
Hardly surprising she is a bit defensive with some of the abuse that's come her way from some idiots.
Quite interesting in places, and reading between the lines there's maybe a couple of messages there.

Or I may just be misinterpreting her comments.
So If anyone dares to criticize the board for anything in your mind that automatically makes them an idiot?

tricky

Private Member
Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
I've never known the Hibs support to be so split between the pro and anti- board..... Fighting on here, fighting on the net, there were even boys going boxing last night...The quicker we get a manager in and start trying to get some points in the bag the better. Last night where I was sitting the atmosphere was almost as poisonous as that infamous day at Dumbarton. I can't believe the club is self-imploding again.
Was there actually a fight last night as you suggest? Just heard a bit of shouting from where I was

SKII

Administrator
Radge Donator
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Reaction score
No punches thrown but the usual threats, squaring up and gesticulating. A couple of young guys got taken out by the stewards.
At the front it was to do with antisocial behaviour towards home fans. One of our more Celtc minded Hibs fans was emptied further back. But it seemed to be for being a motor mouth. A few real Celtc fans were also removed.

FTJT

Bounce Radge
Reaction score
Like I said some of us have the ability to see through the bluster, propaganda, and bull shit and others just don't.
you don't have to be a prick all the time you know

by which I mean: existing on a diet solely of baseless and aggressive speculation about the custodians of the club being thieves, actual or metaphorical, is a choice but being so unbelievably condescending as this about it means you can get fucked at your leisure as far as im concerned. being full of shit and pleased with yourself about it is a combination of traits that...well. it's no wonder you're so keen on celtc.

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel