• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Shaun McKinley....RIP

Very sad news.

Brought this father to tears.

Thoughts with Gordon and his family.

Thoughts and prayers are with big g and his family tonight

Heaven has gained another hibs hero x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

the band is Slow Show, the song is Ordinary Lives. I wandered into a wee club one night when I was working away down south, and they were playing. This song blew me away and reminded me of Shaun and Gordon.

Cheers

So sad to hear the passing of Shaun. Couldn't meet a more pleasant young man and i'm so pleased I got the chance to see him for a brief visit when he was first admitted to St Columbus...

I've been looking back at pictures of his wedding day and trying to do so while holding back my tears.

As difficult as it is Big G, try and stay strong my good pal - your family is going to need you.

Much love to all Shaun's family & friends. RIP.

My condolences... Bomber (SOL), and from my two sons, Craig & Scott.

In a year we've lost many heroes this young man is up there with the very best of them

Live Forever

Absolutely heart breaking . Didn't know Shaun personally but he's one of us.
Condolences to all of his family .

Live forever

Dean
X

Guys, Shaun's family would like some time and peace before they share things on social media. Can we keep our words for Shaun and his family on here for now please.

Thanks.

I've stuck stuff on Twitter. Sorry.
I've took it off but I cannae take retweets off

I've stuck stuff on Twitter. Sorry.

Me too. Didn`t think. Apologies to Shauns family x

Sleep well fellow Hibby x

Heart goes out tae ye big man, thoughts and love to all of yours from all of us down here

Condolences to the family Big G. Shauns been an inspiration to many throughout his battle. Sleep tight mate. A glass will be raised at the bells. Your memory marches on.

Live Forever x

Raising a glass tonight in Atlanta.
RIP.

Thoughts are with you and family at this sad time mate..

For a young man convinced he wouldn't see the summer he fought on for another six months of treasured time with his family.

He was a chip off the auld block. Hibs won the cup for him, for Sam and countless others.

Stuck in Perth,somebody please give Gordon a hug from me.

G

Sad sad news.
Condolences to you Big G and the family.
Thinking if you all.

R.I.P Sean.

Sincere condolences to the McKinley family.

A fellow Hibby.

Glass raised to you Shaun by me, Mrs egb and the bairns.

To you my absent friend, and to Jim Martha, Slainte.

My wonderful auld man would sing this to me 60 years ago,after a wee drink. Well I have had a wee drink and this is for my beautiful boy.

[video=youtube;ogZ-EEKQ3KQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogZ-EEKQ3KQ[/video]

BIG G

Condolences to the Whole family and Shaun's friends who knew him.
I didn't know him and never met him, but I know I would have liked him just from the way his personality came through on the bounce.
I always read his thread in the cowshed, but rarely contributed. The one thing I learned from the thread was how positivity has such power. Shaun and Big G inspired so many on the bounce with their fortitude and unstinting two fingers up to his illness.

Rest Easy Shaun.

So very sorry for your loss.Sean was a true inspiration.RIP

Only had the pleasure of speaking to shaun through the bounce and shared a few private messages which I'm grateful for
The laddies courage and the way he fought for every day was inspiring to me and I'm sure everyone else who knew him
Thoughts are with you and all the family big G and I raised a glass for your boy
RIP SHAUN X

RIP Shaun.....My thoughts and condolences to the McKinley family.
Your boy was an inspiration in the way he faced up to his illness.

Very very sad Big G. God bless to you and your family.

Thanks to everyone.

BIG G

Thanks to everyone.

BIG G

Thank you for you and Shaun's courage and bravery, Gordon, we are with you brother.

Thinking of you and all your family at this sad time Big G... Live forever Shaun McKinley... He's one of our own...

Words can never convey what we are both thinking, Pal.

Love Michael and Teresa.xxx

Gordon, I'm so sorry for you and your family. Thoughts are with you all.

RIP Shaun

Can't believe I'm reading this now, for a guy never had the pleasure of meeting, I felt like I knew you. Cringeworthy meaningless crap now but,
the bravest most inspirational guy ever GGTTH

Big G thoughts and sympathies are with you and your family

Been following silently from the sidelines till now. An inspirational & brave, brave man. You should be so proud Big G. RIP my fellow Hibee brother

Heaven has gained another Hibs hero.

RIP Shaun, your courage and determination were an inspiration and even though I was never lucky enough to personally meet you, like everyone, we are all members of the Hibernian family.

Forever I'll be singing, to the angels high above

Terrible news, my condolences to all of Shaun's family and friends. I met Shaun and his lovely wife on Christmas morning in the hospice, at the carol service, I introduced myself to them, and told them I was in visiting my mum, I pointed her out, and they both gave her a wee wave and a big smile, i shook Shaun's hand and he wished me and my mum a merry Christmas. I'm so glad I spoke to him. Rest in peace Shaun

Gutted. RIP m'man.

Switched my phone on at glasgow airport to receive the awful news from a fellow Bouncer .
Devasted for all of the family and friends of this incredible man . Such a devastating thing to happen.
RIP Shaun

Switched my phone on at glasgow airport to receive the awful news from a fellow Bouncer .
Devasted for all of the family and friends of this incredible man . Such a devastating thing to happen.
RIP Shaun

You are an incredible man my good friend.

BIG G

You are an incredible man my good friend.

BIG G

If only

Looking forward to wearing green on the day.

He'd rip the shite out of my choice of strip classic as would his auld boy (@GORDONSMITH7) but he'd love it also.

Oh as I went home on Monday Night as drunk as drunk can be... I saw a horse outside the door...

Yes you are. Proud to know you ......

Sending our heartfelt sympathies from the Blue Toon to Gordon and all of Shaun's family. You touched the lives of so many people and we are all richer for it.

May you rest in peace, Shaun.

This thread has been viewed 17166 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50