• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Shaun McKinley....RIP

RIP Shaun. Condolences to the family xxx

Rest in peace Shaun, you showed such courage and determination throughout your fight. You have inspired many by this also. Thoughts go out to you Gordon, and the rest of the clan.

Rest in peace, Shaun.

Legends Live Forever

RIP PEACE SHAUN.

YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Shut the bounce for ye mate. Only fitting you are always remembered.

Sleep well.

J x

Reactions: Lix

Sorry to hear rip

RIP Shaun.

So sorry for you and your family Big G. I followed Shaun's updates with a heavy heart and a huge amount of admiration for you all. The courage and humility shown by you all should never be forgotten.

"Courage is being scared, but carrying on anyway" said a wise man. Your family have taken that on to a new level. Peace and love to you all. Lexo.... :-(

Reactions: Lix
So sorry to read this sad news, rest in peace Shaun, off to join the angels high above.

thoughts with Gordon and Eileen at this difficult time.

RIP PEACE SHAUN.

YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Sleep well.

J x

Should rename the whole site Shauns Bounce

I feel lost for words. I don't know the family at all but had followed Shuan's posts avidly. Others have said how inspirational Shaun has been. They are so right. I hope that his family can take some comfort from the love and support on here for them. Shaun clearly was a remarkable young man. And he touched us all.

My Heart is Broken.
Deepest Condolences to all the McKinleys on the passing of Shaun.
So So hard to take in.

RIP Shaun.

Glory Glory

Hope your at peace with the other Angels High Above.

Legend Forever. Rest mate.

From all The Carruthers Family

For [MENTION=29]GORDONSMITH7[/MENTION] and Shaun

[video=youtube_share;VmXH2kcDmk8]https://youtu.be/VmXH2kcDmk8[/video]

Shaun was a man I never met but I really wish I had.

Very proud to raise a glass for him tonight in his memory and for all his friends and loving family who cared so very deeply.

Total respect and my deepest sympathy to all.

So very sad.
Condolences to the family, RIP Shaun.x

Never met him but what a bloody fighter that laddie was. My heart goes out to his family especially his dad big G. God bless you Shaun McKinley legend.

Rest easy Shaun

clouds-gif-grunge-heaven-Favim.com-3687321.gif

I'll miss you. A lot.

Big G, I couldn't really put it into words the other night. And, I still can't. Thinking of you anyway.

K.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i am so sorry to hear your sad new, Gordon. Sending my deepest condolences to you and Eileen and the rest of the family.

i think it's heartbroken we all feel tonight for the lad. It's been such an incredible fight that he has fought, raw courage combined with the highest dignity.

Your son is going to live forever and he will never, ever be forgotten by his Hibernian brothers and sisters who will always hold a great love for him and a special place in their hearts.

God bless, Shaun xx

Our brave son passed away peacefully at 1715 tonight. I will keep you all posted as to funeral arrangements.

Raise a glass to Shaun's memory tonight at the bells.

Gordon and Eileen.

My thoughts are with you and your family Big G.

Rest easy, lad. Grown men cry.

[video=youtube;a8av5t2cr5Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8av5t2cr5Y[/video]

Love and respect for Shaun Big G and all their Family.

Many of us have followed your story and all will be thinking of you now.

X

RIP PEACE SHAUN.

YOU WILL BE MISSED.

Sleep well.

J x

Should rename the whole site Shauns Bounce

Perhaps rather than that, maybe we as the Bounce could do something every year both to mark his passing and help his young family? Not even anything spectacular, just like an annual whip round or something? Gonna be tough on his missus and bairns, like.

RIP Shaun. God bless, Gordon and all the family.

Very sad news indeed .

Live forever Shaun x

My thoughts go out to all concerned.
One brave, brave laddie.

Perhaps rather than that, maybe we as the Bounce could do something every year both to mark his passing and help his young family? Not even anything spectacular, just like an annual whip round or something? Gonna be tough on his missus and bairns, like. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Count me in on that. Happy to donate.

Closing the Bounce for 34 minutes. Lovely touch there admins. Class x

So sad to hear this Gordon . I'm sure all my fellow Glasgow Hibby's thoughts are with you tonight . God bless you all

Perhaps rather than that, maybe we as the Bounce could do something every year both to mark his passing and help his young family? Not even anything spectacular, just like an annual whip round or something? Gonna be tough on his missus and bairns, like.

Great idea.

glass raised to a very wise young man, gone too soon. RIP GGTTH

So sorry for your loss. Heartbreaking. I
Will raise a glass as requested

I'm sure I wouldn't be the only person on here who would say that although I never had the privilege of meeting Shaun, my outlook on life has been touched and changed by the honesty, courage, determination and humour with which he faced his battle. Rest in peace Shaun. Thoughts are with you G and all your family.

Guys, Shaun's family would like some time and peace before they share things on social media. Can we keep our words for Shaun and his family on here for now please.

Thanks.

For [MENTION=29]GORDONSMITH7[/MENTION] and Shaun

[video=youtube_share;VmXH2kcDmk8]https://youtu.be/VmXH2kcDmk8[/video]

That's a great song could you please tell me who sings it

At request of shauns wife could everyone please try not post on fb etc at this time. Give the family some time to come to terms in this sad time. Thanks

That's a great song could you please tell me who sings it

the band is Slow Show, the song is Ordinary Lives. I wandered into a wee club one night when I was working away down south, and they were playing. This song blew me away and reminded me of Shaun and Gordon.

Rest easy Shaun, the great Halls of Valhalla are full of legends, esp Hibs ones.
GGTTH

' in the words of Bob Dylan' "Death is not the end"

RIP Shaun.

Jim

This thread has been viewed 17134 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.75
Back