• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Shaun McKinley....RIP

Canon Hannan

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Thoughts and prayers with you Big G. You must be so proud to have a boy like that!

oo2beahibby

Hibsterical Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
What an awful way for the year to end, especially for Shaun's family and close friends. Words can't express how sorry I was to learn of his death.

Shaun lived his life with courage, conviction and dignity. We would all do well to remember that and take a leaf out of his book. There's no doubt in my mind that was due to him having Gordon and Eileen as wonderful parents, Danny as a top bro and Xaoibhsy as a loving wife. Thank you for being a part of his all too short life, one that was lived to the full.

RIP, Shaun. Sincere condolences to those nearest and dearest.

Chris G Whyte

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
No, seriously. Fuck cancer. Good people putting up with its shit makes me very, very sad.

DarrenSQH

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
RIP Shaun.

I didnt actually realise until I came back to work how much I looked forward to your updates being posted on the Bounce about how you were doing. You were an inspiration.

Smidge

Pure Genius Radge
Bounce Radge
Breaking cover, after not posting for a long time, to say that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family Big G. We've only met once I think and I played footie against Shaun a couple of times, but I am deeply struck by the impact his journey has had on the Hibs family. As it happens, tomorrow is my first game at ER for ages and I shall applauding loudly along with the rest of the clan.

Matthew

Hamilton v Hibs

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel