Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Hearts
Admin

shepdogg

Bounce Radge
Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay 👍🏻

Power

Bounce Radge
Hi folks, numbers are looking good and I’m hopeful we’ll muster at least 4 teams (including the bounce). For an added bit of fun, this will be the first year we play for ‘The Shaun McKinley Cup’.

See you on Hogmanay 👍🏻
Nice one Shep 💪🏻

tricky

Bounce Radge

See you on Hogmanay 👍🏻
Nice one, will look at an extra set of goals so we can run two pitches if needed.

Bounce squad looks fine numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..

Last edited:

Jamie

Admin
Nice one, will look at an extra set of goals so we can run two pitches if needed.

Bounce squad looks fine will numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..
🙋‍♂️✅

😂😂

Last edited:

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge

Bounce squad looks fine numbers wise lacks a bit of pace though..
How very dare you!

My calf is fully recovered, so I expect to be buckling swashes up the left flank.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tricky

Bounce Radge
Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.
If my fingers OK (which I’m 90% sure it will be) I’ll play in goals

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old