• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match

tricky

Bounce Radge
will post up some info in the morning but will be going ahead on sunday and will just cut short if weather is adverse, expect to be playing on grass near St Marys School which will be handy for the BS after ( or before )

Last edited:

tricky

Bounce Radge
wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnight

basic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.

it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.

will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after

afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop

[MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared my PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has it

thanks

Robbie

Last edited:

Power

Bounce Radge
wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnight

basic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.

it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.

will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after

afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop

[MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared by PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has it

thanks

Robbie
Trying to get my bearings, ken where the meeting point is.

See how sleep deprived both are.

KP

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Looking forward to it, hoping the weather isn’t completely horrific

tricky

Bounce Radge
If anyone needs to borrow boots let me know got a few spare pairs

Power

Bounce Radge
If I get down I’ll be with a pram (she can play wide left).

dmn1989

Bounce Radge
wee run round the Links this morning and surface seemed ok..hope weather favourable overnightbasic format for tomorrow is as follows, meet up around 1345 at 7 a side pitch by St Mary's Primary School by the middle road in the Links, will have changing room access if needed but would be ideal if folk came in tracksuits etc for a quick change at side of pitch.it will be a 3 or 4 team round robin depending on numbers on the day and will be either 7 or 8 a side, will finalise length of games tomorrow but probably around 15-20 mins per game with maximum of 3 games per team.will be a collection bucket at side of pitch for players and spectators, will hand to Big G after afterwards retire to the Bottom Shop [MENTION=2252]shepdogg[/MENTION] have cleared my PM box a bit if you want to send me your number or Big G has itthanksRobbie
Hi Robbie, sorry for the late call off but I’m not going to be able to make it through. Hope it goes well

Stew the Hibee

Capital Green
Bounce Radge
My wee brother can make it now too

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
I hope the young team go easy on us old-timers. In my pomp, I was a swashbuckling fullback, but I'm pretty sure I'll no be buckling any swashes the day...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Big thanks to tricky for organising this, and to everyone who showed up to play and spectate!

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Just Back: the Bounce side remained undefeated with a draw and a win. I swashbuckled at times.

Great day, in memory of a great man.

RIP Shaun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spaghettihibby

Bounce Radge
Thanks to everybody for the possibility to play with you! It has been a great experience and one of my few international games

shepdogg

Bounce Radge
Thanks again to everyone, especially tricky.

Couldn’t have been any better.

Top class

P.S

My guys want an 11 a side in the summer.....

SKII

Bounce Radge
Big thanks to tricky for organising this, and to everyone who showed up to play and spectate!
I am sure he won't want any fuss but I want to second that. No 1 Son reported back that it was a fitting way to pay respects to Shaun. Good work [MENTION=337]tricky[/MENTION] and all involved :thumbgrin:

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Thanks again to everyone, especially tricky.

Couldn’t have been any better.

Top class

P.S

My guys want an 11 a side in the summer.....
11 a side would probably kill me tbh!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Upwards of £350 raised for Shaun’s kids today, big thanks to everyone who came down. Bounce team unbeaten..

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£15.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party