• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match

tricky

Bounce Radge
Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie

Power

Bounce Radge
Hi all

just confirming that we are still on for the 31st on the Links, will put a post up next few days with more details, the format is fairly simple, games of football on the links wit 3 or 4 teams tbc, players / spectators to make a donation if able, retire to the Bottom Shop for a pint

best wishes

Robbie
Barry.

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Hi all

best wishes

Robbie
Any idea what sort of time? I need to organise childcare

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge
Kick off at 2pm mate
Magic, I'll be there. Still a bit worried about my general shitness/lack of fitness, but the cause is enough to override that!

tricky

Bounce Radge
Everyone else who put names down still ok for this?

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Got the green light from She Who Must Be Obeyed

shepdogg

Bounce Radge
I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked

MikeyG

Bounce Radge
Brilliant idea. Will come along to watch.

Egan Number 6

Bounce Radge
Wishing everyone the very best for this. I would have loved to be a part of it but best wishes from Ireland, Shaun forever indeed.

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
I’m getting my guys to meet at the bottom shop for 1pm. If you need us to do anything just get in touch. Tried to PM you my number but don’t think it worked
The kind of pre match training which Shaun would have wholeheartedly approved Shep.

BIG G

Stew the Hibee

Capital Green
Bounce Radge
I'm still available

Power

Bounce Radge
Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.

Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?

tricky

Bounce Radge

Still on but just have to see how weather is over weekend

Congrats mate!!

SKII

Bounce Radge
[MENTION=337]tricky[/MENTION] C definitely playing. M now having to work Hogmanay.

Calzone

Bounce Radge
Baby here earlier in the week so still ok to look out the boots for Sunday.Weather dependent at the minute or do we have an orange ball?
Congratulations Kieran ! Great news mate !

aggie

Justified Radge
Bounce Radge

Nice one, K!

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party