GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin
Nice one Shep. Woof!

BIG G

spaghettihibby

Bounce Radge
Hi everyone,
I'll be in Edimburgh for new years day with my pal Davide with ours girlfriends and, mostly, with our Italy-Hibs flag.
He lands at 3 pm on hogmanay, how long will the event go on? Will it be worth if he comes to Leith Links directly from the airport?

If there is a place on the field for me, I'll be very honoured to play.

Cheers,
Giulio

tricky

Bounce Radge
Hi everyone,
I'll be in Edimburgh for new years day with my pal Davide with ours girlfriends and, mostly, with our Italy-Hibs flag.
He lands at 3 pm on hogmanay, how long will the event go on? Will it be worth if he comes to Leith Links directly from the airport?

If there is a place on the field for me, I'll be very honoured to play.

Cheers,
Giulio
Guessing it will be finished by 4pm..welcome to play if you can make it also welcome in the pub which is beside Leith Links

wee 162

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Bounce Radge
Stick my name down for the bounce select tricky
Fuck knows how long I will last bit like aggie is saying I was decent in my day but at 45 I might be pushing it
IIRC a boy who dingied a trial with Dundee when about 18 for an away trip to watch Hibs Brechin in the Scottish Cup :yas:

southfieldhibby

Bounce Radge
IIRC a boy who dingied a trial with Dundee when about 18 for an away trip to watch Hibs Brechin in the Scottish Cup :yas:
Fancy ‘sharing’ a spot with me Al? Rolling subs utilising the poachers role?

spaghettihibby

Bounce Radge
Guessing it will be finished by 4pm..welcome to play if you can make it also welcome in the pub which is beside Leith Links
Count me in. If it's an information needed I'm a centre forward/winger. I can adapt as a left/right back I'm not that good in those positions. My friend and his missus will join in the pub. Can't wait!

shepdogg

Bounce Radge
I've got 11 names as it stands

Should get a few more

Stanton Spence

Bounce Radge
Count me in. If it's an information needed I'm a centre forward/winger. I can adapt as a left/right back I'm not that good in those positions. My friend and his missus will join in the pub. Can't wait!
Bit contenital flair to the bounce side
Or maybe a bit Italian skulduggery?
I'm looking forward to this myself mate and delighted it's roll on roll off subs

tricky

Bounce Radge
all looking good for Shaun's game thanks for the responses.

at the moment it's a two team event but if there is more interest will extend to a mini tournament.

was thinking full 11 a sides may be unwise and would use the 7 a side goals and play about 8 a side with rolling subs.

if folk are really keen for 11s am happy to do that also ( just won't leave centre circle )

any refs on here??

dmn1989

Bounce Radge
all looking good for Shaun's game thanks for the responses.at the moment it's a two team event but if there is more interest will extend to a mini tournament.was thinking full 11 a sides may be unwise and would use the 7 a side goals and play about 8 a side with rolling subs.if folk are really keen for 11s am happy to do that also ( just won't leave centre circle )any refs on here??
One of my good mates from work is a Ref. I could say to him if he could do us a turn if required. You can let me know and I’ll ask the question

GORDONSMITH7

**** The Gunts
Admin

tricky

Bounce Radge
no bother whiskas and leitchy more the merrier

might stretch to two bounce teams and two from Shaun's pals which would make for a good wee tourney

i

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, can you spare a few quid at all? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£95.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

HibeesBounce - 18th Party