• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Shaun Forever - Hogmanay Football Match

Power

Bounce Radge
Think this is the squad;
Me, SK11 junior, Stew + 1, Southfield, Aggie ( C ) J’mon, Power, Dmn1989, Whiskas ( if fit )

Neill who has played in goals previously is away so need a keeper, 1230 for 1pm kick off, just a case of changing at side of pitch, bring flags if you want.

Bottom Shop straight after.
Here we go. Two in a row 🎶

crawfaldo

Bounce Radge
Would this no be three in a row?
Sorry I can't play but wish you all well, defo for hat trick. Hope that injured finger will not stop Mark from playing. Finger looked sore but result of a fine save I mind. Enjoy yourselves, try and get along to watch if you can. A fine tradition and splendid way to celebrate Sean's life and the coming new year. Will be thinking of you friends, bouncers Gordon and family. GGTTH

whiskas

Bounce Radge
Sorry I can't play but wish you all well, defo for hat trick. Hope that injured finger will not stop Mark from playing. Finger looked sore but result of a fine save I mind. Enjoy yourselves, try and get along to watch if you can. A fine tradition and splendid way to celebrate Sean's life and the coming new year. Will be thinking of you friends, bouncers Gordon and family. GGTTH
Cheers bud. Putting in lots of rest and recuperation to be fit for the 31st! GGTTH

Power

Bounce Radge
Would this no be three in a row?
Nae idea how year yin played oot as I was in a bubble on paternity leave - bad excuse.

Got myself a warm up game playing for Easter Road team v HTC team this Wednesday night. Perfect timing Captain Aggs.

Ahem ... Here we go, three in a row 🎶

tricky

Bounce Radge
Short of bodies for game of 5s at Porty 8pm tonight if anyone fancies a warm up let me know

tricky

Bounce Radge
Everyone fine for Hogmanay?

Did we say 1pm at Leith Links usual pitch by St Mary’s primary? can get the flags up on the school railings again. Will bring buckets for donations.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£100.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old