• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Shake N'Vac

moathibby

Private Member
Reaction score
Lets face it.It didnae really put the freshness back.Not really.Certainly didnae put off the spiders!

Lets face it.It didnae really put the freshness back.Not really.Certainly didnae put off the spiders!
I think you were meant to use the Hoover on the spiders .

I think you were meant to use the Hoover on the spiders .
Hoovers just end up creating a vacuum in your life..

Sook.

You've put the tune in my heid though. Thanks for that

My wife bought some of this the other day. I didn't even know it was still in production.

Dunno about spiders, but it does take the smell of puppy pish out the carpet!

You've put the tune in my heid though. Thanks for that

It’s all he had to do.......

I once met the Shake and Vac lady what done the adverts in a taxi queue. My dad, my step mum and I weren't sure so started singing the song. She turned round with an Awe naw type of smile but it wasn't long before the two women were chatting like old pals!

I once met the Shake and Vac lady what done the adverts in a taxi queue. My dad, my step mum and I weren't sure so started singing the song. She turned round with an Awe naw type of smile but it wasn't long before the two women were chatting like old pals!
A Kirby is the ultimate cleaner .

My wife bought some of this the other day. I didn't even know it was still in production.

Dunno about spiders, but it does take the smell of puppy pish out the carpet!
Your wife bought it.But it was you who shaked and vacced is the correct responce.

Jenny Logan was the shake n'vac woman.

Jenny dancing with that Hoover prompts me to ask Angus, how's the tap dancing going mate.

BIG G

Was only a ten week course.But it starts again in about two weeks time right back at the beginning though

This thread has been viewed 1238 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back