• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Tickets Sevco tickets

bigmanandy

Aulder Than The Internet This Radge
Reaction score
When do they go on sale, normally would be up by now?

No concrete information but would expect by later this week.

Half season ticket sales currently on sale include Rangerš game.

“Half season tickets are based on eight guaranteed home games – starting from the visit of Rangerš on Friday 20 December - plus any home post-split fixtures.”

It’s pretty poor they’re not on sale so close to the game even with the half season explanation.

Been waiting months to buy 2 for visitors we have over and wanting to buy seats in close proximity to season ticket holders.

Get a fukn move on Hibs.

It’s pretty poor they’re not on sale so close to the game even with the half season explanation.

Been waiting months to buy 2 for visitors we have over and wanting to buy seats in close proximity to season ticket holders.

Get a fukn move on Hibs.

Same. My dad is here for Xmas, and I'm wanting him sitting near us.

Same. My dad is here for Xmas, and I'm wanting him sitting near us.
12 tommorow apparently.

Tickets are up now for anyone interested, think theyll go fast.

And of course the pond life in blue are only getting 900 tickets for our stadium..
Not 1 more dempster.

And of course the pond life in blue are only getting 900 tickets for our stadium..
Not 1 more dempster.
If only. They've got the whole stand this time, right?

If only. They've got the whole stand this time, right?
Probably .
dont count on hibs to "upset sevco and there always innocent support . When we can earn so much money from the trash.
I'd never have more than the 900 ever again

Probably .
dont count on hibs to "upset sevco and there always innocent support . When we can earn so much money from the trash.
I'd never have more than the 900 ever again
Are they getting the whole stand this game ? Friday. Night KO no doubt be a bit tasty

Are they getting the whole stand this game ? Friday. Night KO no doubt be a bit tasty
Dont know mate.
Giving them a minimum amount should always be our clubs aim.
Horrible club should always be treated with the utmost disrespect, it's what them and there neanderthal , bigot fans are all about

Dont know mate.
Giving them a minimum amount should always be our clubs aim.
Horrible club should always be treated with the utmost disrespect, it's what them and there neanderthal , bigot fans are all about
I agree with that totally - minimal tickets
But that said a sold out stadium makes for a great atmosphere
I have real god feeling about Celtic I’m sunday - I predict we get something 2-3

This thread has been viewed 1471 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back