• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Send out the Assistant...

Jamie

Radger than Radge
Admin
Solutions
Reaction score
Is this a new trend when the manager knows he is under pressure?

Not a great sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What an absolute shite bag

Hopefully he was too busy packing his bags... [emoji102][emoji23]

Potters a prick but at least he comes oot tae face the press. Fuckin disgrace.

Poor form from Hecky, I'm not going to watch it I cant stand that Cliff's voice.

Stockdale not previously take interview?

Nobody mentioned this when Lennon done it. Suits the agenda though.

People did mention it.

There's no "agenda". Folk are perfectly entitled to expect better than what the club is currently producing. Heckingbottom is a well paid head coach. He talks of a "high pressing game". Have you seen it? He talks of his signings winning silverware. Do you see that?

Heckingbottom hid, people did mention it when Lennon done it.

Lennon done that a few times too,,

Lennon done that a few times too,,
Aye mostly when we lost.

People did mention it.

There's no "agenda". Folk are perfectly entitled to expect better than what the club is currently producing. Heckingbottom is a well paid head coach. He talks of a "high pressing game". Have you seen it? He talks of his signings winning silverware. Do you see that?

Not seen much of the high pressing game but maybe it's still work in progress. Anyone outside the OF will be lucky to win any cup this season.

Disrespectful prick, as was Lennon when he did it.

People did mention it.

Fitness levels we’ve never seen before.... Horgan once again buckled after an hour

Au contraire, Ricardo, we did. If you recall the threads about the same matter 9 months ago, i.e. when NL pulled the self-same stunt during that run of 3 points (all draws) from a possible 27 (i.e. 9 games).

No agenda, mate. We're all Hibbies. We all want Hibs to win. Which means we all want the manager (regardless of who he is) to win. Christ, I rabidly hated Colin Calderwood (I still do) from day 1 of his appointment. Viscerally knew he was a ridiculous choice. I still wanted the lazy-arsed, useless **** to win every time he managed Hibs, though.

I want Hibs to win every week. By extension, that means I support the manager. And I've hated quite a few of them. Duffy. Williamson. Butcher.

Christ. I'm gonnae huv nightmares tonight!

Mentioning those names no wonder dude. I will tae probably.

Just seems folk are vying for his blood regardless that we've only be beat once this season.

Hecky,like many before him, has underestimated the demands of Scottish fitba. We are all were aware of its shortcomings, but it also takes a certain type to play , and manage in it.
I watched the team talk at extra time , and nobody really seemed to pay any attention to him.
It's not looking good

I watched the team talk at extra time , and nobody really seemed to pay any attention to him.
It's not looking good

That’s worrying, you’d have hoped his dour, disinterested media persona wasn’t reflective of the dressing room one.

Just seems folk are vying for his blood regardless that we've only be beat once this season.
Twice, you surely cannae be happy with what you see on the pitch?

Twice, you surely cannae be happy with what you see on the pitch?

In an Attacking sense yes but our defence looked aweful.

Only been beat once.

Its the performances thou mate. Not good, we were lucky v st midden and again today, they looked stronger, we looked unfit and with no structure nor movement, aye we won and its a results based sport but its not Hibs, the fans pay good money to be entertained, I for one be delighted if we lost 3-4 but were entertaining.

Its the performances thou mate. Not good, we were lucky v st midden and again today, they looked stronger, we looked unfit and with no structure nor movement, aye we won and its a results based sport but its not Hibs, the fans pay good money to be entertained, I would for one be delighted if we lost 3-4 but were entertaining.

It was 5-3 to us mate how more entertaining can you get? Lucky against St Mirren no, we had most of the ball controlled the game and won comfortably. I think folks expectations are well off scale. Expecting 1950s Hibs to rock up.

It was 5-3 to us mate how more entertaining can you get? Lucky against St Mirren no, we had most of the ball controlled the game and won comfortably. I think folks expectations are well off scale. Expecting 1950s Hibs to rock up.

What game were you watching, we did struggle against St Mirren and today Morton had a real go also, so you are happy that we have conceeded 9 goals in two games, the players look tired and unfit because our manager and his team let them train only up until 1pm, the fact that he has also wasted our budget on utter dross that hasn't improved us at all, the only reason Middleton came in was by chance when Boyler got injured and nothing else. Our defence look old unfit and slow, as @Jamie says fans pay good hard earned money to be entertained, the fans have done their bit but now we're told there is no more funds unless we sell, but never mind eh

Nonsense if st Mirren got a draw against us we would have had no complaints.
I admire your trying to be positive but most games we have been shite and the new signings have been poor .
Each to there own I suppose I think you have agenda trying changed the fact that we aren't very good at the moment.

What game were you watching, we did struggle against St Mirren and today Morton had a real go also, so you are happy that we have conceeded 9 goals in two games, the players look tired and unfit because our manager and his team let them train only up until 1pm, the fact that he has also wasted our budget on utter dross that hasn't improved us at all, the only reason Middleton came in was by chance when Boyler got injured and nothing else. Our defence look old unfit and slow, as @Jamie says fans pay good hard earned money to be entertained, the fans have done their bit but now we're told there is no more funds unless we sell, but never mind eh

Already stated we we're shocking at the back today. It needs worked on no doubt. Maybe doesn't help having to rush back Stevenson and Gray.
Screenshot_20190817-214929_Chrome.jpg

Winning 5-6 nil after going 2 up. ??

Already stated we we're shocking at the back today. It needs worked on no doubt. Maybe doesn't help having to rush back Stevenson and Gray.
View attachment 1263
63% possession with only 13 shots on goal yet st.mirren 37% with more shots on goal is not a comfortable win, its a lucky win.

View attachment 1263

Pocession doesn't win you games, St Mirren had more shots than us and we both had 5 each on target. Today 100% Hecky rushed back Stevenson which again is poor man management as he had Whitaker who has been doing fine in that position.

In an Attacking sense yes but our defence looked aweful.

Only been beat once.
Twice, mighty Arbroath and huns

Nonsense if st Mirren got a draw against us we would have had no complaints.
I admire your trying to be positive but most games we have been shite and the new signings have been poor .
Each to there own I suppose I think you have agenda trying changed the fact that we aren't very good at the moment.

I'll remain positive till I think it's time not to be.
Twice, mighty Arbroath and huns

Sorry i was meaning competative matches the ones that count. And if you were counting friendlies we got beat off Newcastle ?

Turns oot Hecky had a prior engagement and Robbie was on media duties.

Call off the Hounds...

Turns oot Hecky had a prior engagement and Robbie was media duties.

Call off the Hounds...

Hopefully a prior engagement with the board.

Pocession doesn't win you games, St Mirren had more shots than us and we both had 5 each on target. Today 100% Hecky rushed back Stevenson which again is poor man management as he had Whitaker who has been doing fine in that position.

No possesion doesn't win you games but i stated we controlled it and we did. Our goalie wasn't even in any danger as far as i remember.
Agree with the Whittaker thing. Should have gave Gray and Stevenson a half.

Call off the Hounds...

New signing :giggley:

No possesion doesn't win you games but i stated we controlled it and we did. Our goalie wasn't even in any danger as far as i remember.
Agree with the Whittaker thing. Should have gave Gray and Stevenson a half.

Look mate your entitled to your opinion like everyone else. If you are happy then that is up to you.

Lennon was a bit of a loose cannon, and it was probably a wise decision not to it him in front of a camera after a poor performance.There's no such excuse for PHB to duck.I'm hoping it may be a signal that his tenure may be coming to an end, and that he'll fall on his sword

You're at the fuckin wind up surely?

You're at the fuckin wind up surely?

Nah. Only been beat once this season in a competative match. What's not to like?

Call off the Hounds...
But couldn't manage 5 mins with his other family. Fair enough.

Be interesting to hear what he has to say when he has time.

What's not to like?

The football and tactics and the 1 up front?

We are all Hibs I get that but the hibs the now are awful.

Hope we are all eating our words I really do but we have no 1st choice balanced team.

Nah. Only been beat once this season in a competative match. What's not to like?

Not much apart from we are an absolute shambles at the back that near enough every time a team comes forward they score. The long hopeless eye bleeding punts forward to no one. The shite sideways, backwards, out of play football we try to play when we aren’t punting it straight up the park to name a few things not to like.

This thread has been viewed 17111 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back