• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Send out the Assistant...

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
So why play him as that role? Slivka isn't it, either is Mallan, so who is? Yet we had Bartley and Milligan who could play there and he hasn't replaced any of them.
Hecky doesn't play defensive midfielders in his tactics. Personally i like to have one to protect our defence but maybe Hecky doesn't.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Yip according to Heckingbottom he signs midfielders that can do all jobs....
Vela just finding his feet i reckon he will be a cracking signing. I would consider loosing Slivka for a defensive midfielder but that's just my opinion.

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Too slow, unfit, tired and breathing out their arses.
Dear god. You' relentless I'll give you that. Use yer brain man ffs. 2 guys forced back quicker from injury and one played 120mins (no bad for being "unfit"). Both hopefully in better shape for St johnstone game.

So what your saying is scrap our whole defence plus Vela, Newell, Doidge and Maxwell to bring in replacements?

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Dear god. You' relentless I'll give you that. Use yer brain man ffs. 2 guys forced back quicker from injury and one played 120mins (no bad for being "unfit"). Both hopefully in better shape for St johnstone game.

So what your saying is scrap our whole defence plus Vela, Newell, Doidge and Maxwell to bring in replacements?
Use my brain, remember we are all spoilt

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Use my brain, remember we are all spoilt
Your sounding like a spoilt child.

I hate Hecky i want him gone waaaaa waaaa take your players to waaaaa waaaa while your at it take all the defenders with you they are all tired, unfit and slow waaaa waaa :11::11::11:

Bright leave us with no manager no players and all to be replaced in two weeks with no money. Can see why everyone is jumping on board with your plan.

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Your sounding like a spoilt child.

I hate Hecky i want him gone waaaaa waaaa take your players to waaaaa waaaa while your at it take all the defenders with you they are all tired, unfit and slow waaaa waaa :11::11::11:

Bright leave us with no manager no players and all to be replaced in two weeks with no money. Can see why everyone is jumping on board with your plan.
You would be better changing your username to Chemical Ali

Duns_Hibby

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge
All a bit futile really. Nothing will change unless revenue drops, top 6 under threat or bonuses under threat.

HibeeZab

Rock n' Roll Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Stubbsy said he would come back mate, he knows the club and how to get the best out of players, even if we were to give him the reins until the end of the season.
Right but say he doesn’t, who else is there?

Bofahibee

Bounce Flag Co-Owner
Flag Owner
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Gray Boot Sponsor
I personally don't know mate, just my personal preference.
Neil Lennon is going to be available soon if what a little bird told me is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Family

Capital Radge
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
Gray Boot Sponsor
Neil Lennon is going to be available soon if what a little bird told me is true.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is never going to happen mate. TBH I cannot see him leaving the smellies anytime soon he and PL have a great relationship.

mod

Bounce Radge
Monthly Radge
I think it is unfair how a fair number of posters are rounding on @ The Family.Its all about opinions. I agree with many of the concerns he has raised.I think people are kidding themselves if they think Hecky is the man to sort out this mess.I think it is too big a job for him.If this allowed to continue for any length of time it will be to late to repair the damage. You can feel the atmosphere at the game yesterday.He is only ever going to be one game away from a crisis.The majority of the fans don’t want him.

Weehibbydrew

Mussel-bound Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Part of Bounce
It's certainly not a majority of the fans around me. Perhaps it is on t'internet, though.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel