• Hiya Guest,

You are invited to take part in this seasons Prediction League, where the object of the game is to pick the outcome of all SPL games

Full Details are here. Prediction Pick Em Competition

We also have a Prize 'Pool', with full details here

If you have entered you can dismiss this as you are awesome!

Send out the Assistant...

Jamie

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Flag Owner
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Ladies Player Sponsor
Gray Boot Sponsor
Part of Bounce
Is this a new trend when the manager knows he is under pressure?

aggie

Justified Radge
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Lewis Flag Donator
Monthly Radge
Not a great sign.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Stockdale not previously take interview?

Nobody mentioned this when Lennon done it. Suits the agenda though.

Smurf

Radge Private Member
Private Member
Bounce Radge

People did mention it.

There's no "agenda". Folk are perfectly entitled to expect better than what the club is currently producing. Heckingbottom is a well paid head coach. He talks of a "high pressing game". Have you seen it? He talks of his signings winning silverware. Do you see that?

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
People did mention it.

There's no "agenda". Folk are perfectly entitled to expect better than what the club is currently producing. Heckingbottom is a well paid head coach. He talks of a "high pressing game". Have you seen it? He talks of his signings winning silverware. Do you see that?
Not seen much of the high pressing game but maybe it's still work in progress. Anyone outside the OF will be lucky to win any cup this season.

Greenpower

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Bounce Radge
People did mention it.

Fitness levels we’ve never seen before.... Horgan once again buckled after an hour

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce
Is this a new trend when the manager knows he is under pressure?

It is worrying, J. Evokes memories of November-time last year when NL sent GP out after the game at Rugby Park, for example.

As has been commented by others, it is not a healthy sign.

Jello Biafra

Johnny Cash Radge
Bounce Radge
Part of Bounce

Au contraire, Ricardo, we did. If you recall the threads about the same matter 9 months ago, i.e. when NL pulled the self-same stunt during that run of 3 points (all draws) from a possible 27 (i.e. 9 games).

No agenda, mate. We're all Hibbies. We all want Hibs to win. Which means we all want the manager (regardless of who he is) to win. Christ, I rabidly hated Colin Calderwood (I still do) from day 1 of his appointment. Viscerally knew he was a ridiculous choice. I still wanted the lazy-arsed, useless **** to win every time he managed Hibs, though.

I want Hibs to win every week. By extension, that means I support the manager. And I've hated quite a few of them. Duffy. Williamson. Butcher.

Christ. I'm gonnae huv nightmares tonight!

stickyRicky

Muirhouse Radge
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Au contraire, Ricardo, we did. If you recall the threads about the same matter 9 months ago, i.e. when NL pulled the self-same stunt during that run of 3 points (all draws) from a possible 27 (i.e. 9 games).

No agenda, mate. We're all Hibbies. We all want Hibs to win. Which means we all want the manager (regardless of who he is) to win. Christ, I rabidly hated Colin Calderwood (I still do) from day 1 of his appointment. Viscerally knew he was a ridiculous choice. I still wanted the lazy-arsed, useless **** to win every time he managed Hibs, though.

I want Hibs to win every week. By extension, that means I support the manager. And I've hated quite a few of them. Duffy. Williamson. Butcher.

Christ. I'm gonnae huv nightmares tonight!
Mentioning those names no wonder dude. I will tae probably.

Just seems folk are vying for his blood regardless that we've only be beat once this season.

tayside hibee

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
Player Sponsor
Hecky,like many before him, has underestimated the demands of Scottish fitba. We are all were aware of its shortcomings, but it also takes a certain type to play , and manage in it.
I watched the team talk at extra time , and nobody really seemed to pay any attention to him.
It's not looking good

Hibee Kev

Radge Donator
Radge Donator
Private Member
Bounce Radge
I watched the team talk at extra time , and nobody really seemed to pay any attention to him.
It's not looking good
That’s worrying, you’d have hoped his dour, disinterested media persona wasn’t reflective of the dressing room one.

Hibs v Gunts

Harp and Castle Visit Dumbreck Decorators
Visit robertsons garage Visit Frutin Travel