• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Semi final pricing

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

I don't have a gripe with selling them in a way that maximizes the available tickets to each support if one support fails to sell, but it would be nice to get an amount of tickets that isn't in the shitty area of Hampden behind the goals.

It would also be nice to come to a solution that creates a proper family area. It's pretty mindless to make children's tickets affordable and then throw them in with the support in general especially as the later kick off will encourage drinking all day.

No north stand tickets??? Keeping that whole length of piitch fir the huns.. no fuckin way we should accept that!

@Power Have Hibs agreed to giving the Huns the whole north stand, restricting us to half the south and the east stand?

Why? Simply to suit the huns? Give them the south and half the north. Its fuckin outrageous imo… i will nit be going to that shithole behindcthe goals or paying for the south! And Scottish fitba can go fuck themselves, if Hibs have agreed to this then im done for good

@Power Have Hibs agreed to giving the Huns the whole north stand, restricting us to half the south and the east stand?
If so ive had enough! No more fir me

Why could the huns not have the south? Fuckin cannot believe this!!!

Looks like Huns getting whole of the north and west stands plus half the south. We're getting other half of south plus only about half of the east is going on sale at this point. Presumably that means huns will get some of the east too if we don't sell out.

Agreed by all clubs that allocation may chance based on demand... ie hunco and celtic have the opportunity to have more fans.

half the south and half the east , great

Agreed by all clubs that allocation may chance based on demand... ie hunco and celtic have the opportunity to have more fans.
yeah thats all that may change , if we sell out its tough shit i assume

Looks like Huns getting whole of the north and west stands plus half the south. We're getting other half of south plus only about half of the east is going on sale at this point. Presumably that means huns will get some of the east too if we don't sell out.
Huns will not get any east tickets. So we get the very worst seats OR the expensive ones? I will wait to hear officially from hibs, but if they have agreed to this then they have made a huge fuck you to the fans again.

No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

Initial allocations may change dependent upon demand.

half the south and half the east , great
I find that absolutely astonishing

No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

It will be less than that now i think, i wont go to the east stand and not paying £35 for the south

It will be less than that now i think, i wont go to the east stand and not paying £35 for the south
Shit view or nothing for youngsters and thats after theyve been fucked over if theyve turned 12 and bought a season ticket .
Football is rapidly beginnning to fuck me right off , family game my fat arse

Most of the seats in the South are £30, same as North

Shit view or nothing for youngsters and thats after theyve been fucked over if theyve turned 12 and bought a season ticket .
That was the same last time we were there if I recall correctly. Either paying full price for kids in the North or sitting in the East. Wouldn't even be so bad if it was an actual family section in the East but it's not, it's just shite seats with just as many bams.

That was the same last time we were there if I recall correctly. Either paying full price for kids in the North or sitting in the East. Wouldn't even be so bad if it was an actual family section in the East but it's not, it's just shite seats with just as many bams.
yeah exactly , toying with the idea of giving it a miss to be honest

Yeah, a good mate has already not bought a season ticket this year because of the lack of considerstion to the fans who have consistently “ponied up” at this rate I’ll be next 🥴

Most of the seats in the South are £30, same as North
But a completely different scenario.. it’s like the difference from the east to the west at ER… its just Not the same for me. Its more That they are looking after der hun. It pisses me off, tbf when it comes to Scottish football these days, it doesn’t take much.. that straw is getting rather heavy on the camels back

Its amazing how the idiots that run our game can be so consistent in making a complete erse of things

Its amazing how the idiots that run our game can be so consistent in making a complete erse of things
But Hibs should be asking why the majority of our support get a shite view , its supposed to be a neutral venue afterall

I'm surprised that the The Huns are being pandered to, if that is what is happening.
They have been a law unto them selves and pissed off everyone in football, including the SFA and the SPFL.
This would have been an ideal opperchancity to put them back in their wee 17th century box by giving them the worst seats.

Or none.

I'm surprised that the The Huns are being pandered to, if that is what is happening.
They have been a law unto them selves and pissed off everyone in football, including the SFA and the SPFL.
This would have been an ideal opperchancity to put them back in their wee 17th century box by giving them the worst seats.

Or none.
Of course that is what’s happening. Nae chance they want tae upset they *&*^, and I’ve no looked but I’ll bet yi the other cheek has similar seating arrangements for their semi.

similar to 2004 semi?

doesn’t sound great but then some folk do prefer the south stand to the north at hampden, can’t really get both if only taking 10,000 or possibly less

Just give them
The whole allocation and let them breed amongst themselves - cleverly they done enjoy any kind of away support
And the SFA are an embarrassment Full stop

similar to 2004 semi?

doesn’t sound great but then some folk do prefer the south stand to the north at hampden, can’t really get both if only taking 10,000 or possibly less
That's about the size of it, it had to be either half the south or half the north given our likely ticket sales. And the south is seen to be the more "prestige" stand I believe, plus it's easier for segregation both inside and outside.

Hampden is a shithole no matter what area you get.

Pandering to the huns is no surprise

We were never going to get a 50/50 split for this game - we just cannae sell enough tickets.

The other option of giving us half the North + East stand would've had folk greeting about the hun getting the whole South Stand - where the comfy seating and most of the hospitality is......

And there's obviously fuck all chance of us getting an allocation in the North and South with huns taking seats in the East.

So let's concentrate on selling out the initial allocation AND any additional seats we get, then turn up, back the team and (HOPEFULLY) enjoy watching the huns perform another 'fire drill' like they did in 2016.

GGTTH 💚

Bulldoze the shithole… and get it out of the weege

Bulldoze the shithole… and get it out of the weege

That's the best scenario. Build flats on it and build a new state of the art stadium outside Glasgow.

That's the best scenario. Build flats on it and build a new state of the art stadium outside Glasgow.
Bo'ness.We could do with more footfall.Too many charity shops, hairdressers and nail bars!

Bo'ness.We could do with more footfall.Too many charity shops, hairdressers and nail bars!

Perth for fairness.

Perth for fairness.
Id say stirling Perfect transport infrastructure for the whole of Scotland….

No we haven’t.

Against Celtc when they were flying at a crazy kick off time live on tv? That is not a benchmark. If Hibs say/do nothing on this They are accepting that the idiots at the spfl and their hun pals can do what they want. I am seriously considering not going, fuck that.

Against Celtc when they were flying at a crazy kick off time live on tv? That is not a benchmark. If Hibs say/do nothing on this They are accepting that the idiots at the spfl and their hun pals can do what they want. I am seriously considering not going, fuck that.
But you will.

Perth for fairness.
I see what you did there

But you will.
The days are gone when I care if I miss a game. We can barely sell out two buses, Hibs don’t seem to care, why bother?

The days are gone when I care if I miss a game. We can barely sell out two buses, Hibs don’t seem to care, why bother?
Aye. Same here.
But we’ll be on the bus.

This thread has been viewed 4600 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50