Semi final pricing

SUPPORT THE SITE!
November Goal: £70.00
Donations so far: £30.00

Purple & Green

Radge McRadge
Admin
I don't have a gripe with selling them in a way that maximizes the available tickets to each support if one support fails to sell, but it would be nice to get an amount of tickets that isn't in the shitty area of Hampden behind the goals.

It would also be nice to come to a solution that creates a proper family area. It's pretty mindless to make children's tickets affordable and then throw them in with the support in general especially as the later kick off will encourage drinking all day.

Hattie

Donator
No north stand tickets??? Keeping that whole length of piitch fir the huns.. no fuckin way we should accept that!

Admin
@Power Have Hibs agreed to giving the Huns the whole north stand, restricting us to half the south and the east stand?

Hattie

Donator
Why? Simply to suit the huns? Give them the south and half the north. Its fuckin outrageous imo… i will nit be going to that shithole behindcthe goals or paying for the south! And Scottish fitba can go fuck themselves, if Hibs have agreed to this then im done for good

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Looks like Huns getting whole of the north and west stands plus half the south. We're getting other half of south plus only about half of the east is going on sale at this point. Presumably that means huns will get some of the east too if we don't sell out.

Hammi

Top radge
Admin
Agreed by all clubs that allocation may chance based on demand... ie hunco and celtic have the opportunity to have more fans.

Hattie

Donator
Looks like Huns getting whole of the north and west stands plus half the south. We're getting other half of south plus only about half of the east is going on sale at this point. Presumably that means huns will get some of the east too if we don't sell out.
Huns will not get any east tickets. So we get the very worst seats OR the expensive ones? I will wait to hear officially from hibs, but if they have agreed to this then they have made a huge fuck you to the fans again.

Power

Legendary Radge
@Power Have Hibs agreed to giving the Huns the whole north stand, restricting us to half the south and the east stand?
No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

Initial allocations may change dependent upon demand.

Hattie

Donator
No we haven’t.

The initial allocation from spfl is poor but is aligned with our past take-up (we have sold less than 9k last time we played in the SF).

Initial allocations may change dependent upon demand.
It will be less than that now i think, i wont go to the east stand and not paying £35 for the south

Rocky

Well-Known Radge
Shit view or nothing for youngsters and thats after theyve been fucked over if theyve turned 12 and bought a season ticket .
Football is rapidly beginnning to fuck me right off , family game my fat arse
That was the same last time we were there if I recall correctly. Either paying full price for kids in the North or sitting in the East. Wouldn't even be so bad if it was an actual family section in the East but it's not, it's just shite seats with just as many bams.

Forzahibs

I'm a Radge Donator
That was the same last time we were there if I recall correctly. Either paying full price for kids in the North or sitting in the East. Wouldn't even be so bad if it was an actual family section in the East but it's not, it's just shite seats with just as many bams.
yeah exactly , toying with the idea of giving it a miss to be honest

Hattie

Donator
Shit view or nothing for youngsters and thats after theyve been fucked over if theyve turned 12 and bought a season ticket .
Football is rapidly beginnning to fuck me right off , family game my fat arse
Yeah, a good mate has already not bought a season ticket this year because of the lack of considerstion to the fans who have consistently “ponied up” at this rate I’ll be next 🥴

Want to get rid of the ads?
Click Here