• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season tickets onsale

I am pretty sure Hibs will have utilised the government furlough scheme to the maximum, it would be crazy not to.

For non-playing staff I’d say so, and you’re right they’d be crazy not to.

I should have said playing staff.

I am pretty sure Hibs will have utilised the government furlough scheme to the maximum, it would be crazy not to.
They have

They have

I know, players and non playing staff. ;))

Feck it. RENEWED

Its what we do eh.

Over 6k sold

Amazing

Yet the Jambos have sold 2 k

Big club right enough

5910 and 5911 for me and the laddie.

Incredible effort

Early bird extended

5910 and 5911 for me and the laddie.

How do you know what numbers you bought
I just bought three on behalf of the Aussie Hibees for Street Soccer Scotland

There's a wee animation that you try and stop when your name comes up, and that has a number on the jersey.

There's a wee animation that you try and stop when your name comes up, and that has a number on the jersey.
Ok I’d seen that before but thought it may be in the email when you buy.
Look out for Aus Hibs then

Thanks again mate, been running about all day will reply to emails later

Not going to lie but this season ticket holder since 1994 who has bought two season tickets since 2004, is pissed off. I've no issue with the club selling season tickets for the next season whenever that will be happening. I'm proud of fellow Hibees who have renewed. It's no surprise such is the love of our support for our club. Let's not forget though that there's games we've not got and are unlikely to for season 2019-2020. I will certainly not be looking for any reimbursement of the two season tickets I bought.

However, the club have today very 'generously' extended the date when they'll take my seat off me unless I renew for a season they absolutely can't definitively give any date for when that will start. I'm sure I'm not at all alone in being a predicament whereby because of the pandemic, there's no way I can currently afford to commit. I hope and pray the economic situation isn't absolutely armageddon and I'll soon be able to renew.

But DEADLINES in this economic environment of removing your seat is disgusting.

Interesting to see the scheme Hearts have put in place for the *very few* fans buying an ST for next season.

Still waiting on Hibs to outline what they're going to do for all the 6000+ folk who obviously aren't going to get to watch all 18 games next season. [emoji848]

Think we have been very slow off the mark on this one and could get a few more thousand folk signed up if there was a clear plan. A lot of folk won't want to part with £385 as a gift to the club in the hope there are some games...

a5054332228b3e5448e5ea96e9ea89a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

I’ve already renewed but from the email I got had the payment plan been extended too 4th June too or is it as is? May be the drink but I can’t make sense of it

Ok I’d seen that before but thought it may be in the email when you buy.
Look out for Aus Hibs then
Is that yer surname?

I’ve already renewed but from the email I got had the payment plan been extended too 4th June too or is it as is? May be the drink but I can’t make sense of it
Yes extended to 4th June mate for those thinking about buying.

If you have already got it then your 1st payment will be whenever it stated.

Is that yer surname?

Will be when it comes up in lights .
Wanted to make sure all who contributed got recognised rather than me so ticket offIce have agreed to do that .

Not going to lie but this season ticket holder since 1994 who has bought two season tickets since 2004, is pissed off. I've no issue with the club selling season tickets for the next season whenever that will be happening. I'm proud of fellow Hibees who have renewed. It's no surprise such is the love of our support for our club. Let's not forget though that there's games we've not got and are unlikely to for season 2019-2020. I will certainly not be looking for any reimbursement of the two season tickets I bought.

However, the club have today very 'generously' extended the date when they'll take my seat off me unless I renew for a season they absolutely can't definitively give any date for when that will start. I'm sure I'm not at all alone in being a predicament whereby because of the pandemic, there's no way I can currently afford to commit. I hope and pray the economic situation isn't absolutely armageddon and I'll soon be able to renew.

To be fair, they aren’t taking your seat off you. They are just not guaranteeing you can have it. With the uncertainty around you could hold off until the eleventh hour and possibly still get it. Most folk buying STs probably just get the same seat as before, so unless your seats are front row centre stand there may not be a reason for someone else to buy them.
Its your shout whether you want to ‘book it’ or not. We won’t sell out.

That's quite incredible, well done all who have purchased through extreme times. I'm looking to make savings to purchase mine, so far ive come up with putting the fiery one on beans and toast for the foreseeable future. Seriously well done.

We might hopefully see us hit the 8k mark this week with the self employed grants being paid out this week allowing more people to be in the position to commit

I agree, I think the club should offer the opportunity for long term season ticket holders (say 3 seasons or more) to secure rights to their seat for a lower price. For example they could offer a £75 option which would a) retain your seat and b) entitle you to 3 walk up tickets free of charge for next season. Or £50 / 2 matches, whatever works best.

It might be difficult to administer such a scheme to ensure you still got access to your "own" seat as a walk up in 2020/21 season, but it should be easy enough to reserve it in 21/2022 so that if people are in a position to commit again by then they can buy their "own" seat again.

We might hopefully see us hit the 8k mark this week with the self employed grants being paid out this week allowing more people to be in the position to commit
I admire your enthusiasm for our club hitting a notable mark like 8,000, but until things are more settled as far as getting the number of deaths down, making sure there won't be another peak and even perhaps lifting social distancing and other measures, I would rather people kept their money to ensure their families are catered for and protected, as these are much more important than giving to a football club. I have already bought our tickets, as I am in a position to do so, but hope that no one pressures our supporters into handing over money that could be better spent elsewhere. I miss the fitbaw but I hope to see my team again; others will not be so lucky.

I admire your enthusiasm for our club hitting a notable mark like 8,000, but until things are more settled as far as getting the number of deaths down, making sure there won't be another peak and even perhaps lifting social distancing and other measures, I would rather people kept their money to ensure their families are catered for and protected, as these are much more important than giving to a football club. I have already bought our tickets, as I am in a position to do so, but hope that no one pressures our supporters into handing over money that could be better spent elsewhere. I miss the fitbaw but I hope to see my team again; others will not be so lucky.

My enthusiasm only comes from knowing 7 people who this week have bought their tickets now money has been released to them so others may well have done the same. It’s been over a week now since we announced 7k and every day you see people on Twitter still saying they’ve renewed so yeah hopefully we will hit 8k soon, be a massive achievement with everything going on.

Anyone struggling to afford to renew should take the refund on offer to offset cost of renewal

Anyone struggling to afford to renew should take the refund on offer to offset cost of renewal

I've actually thought about doing exactly that but I don't feel comfortable with it. I just can't see football played in front of crowds for a very long time.

Could anyone say the 2020 European Championship due to be played 2021 will absolutely take place?

I get and understand that our club wants to honour current contracts. However, paid for by season ticket renewal for a season unlikely to happen? For me our club should be cutting costs.

Early bird Deadline extended to 3rd July and 8k now sold

Early bird Deadline extended to 3rd July and 8k now sold

Excellent, more flexibility.

Seat deadline too ✅

Finance offer extended and available over a shorter period.

I extended my 13 year old nephews ticket on Saturday, he will be itching to see the 7001 to 8000 video, I am sure.

I doubt anyone can fault the club for what they're doing in terms of shifting season tickets and a great effort by the supporters buying them up.

Terrific effort

Still haven't renewed but with football on the horizon that day is getting closer

Another big decision for Hibs and another one they have called right.✔

In the absence of a fixture list and a start date it would be quite unreasonable to make it a free for all on seats.

However its impressive that Hibs are assessing one month at a time and always keeping the installment option open for those who prefer this method of payment.

The NHS strip✔, the very fair season tickets extensions✔, the refund for last season✔(not used but appreciated) and the excellent comunications✔ over the last few months are slowly canceling out giving the players such an amazing free ride on wages❌ and I will renew by July closing date.

Last edited:
Well done Hibs. Hoping I can renew before the much realistic deadline.

This thread has been viewed 16805 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50