• Guest, The HibeesBounce invites you to enter our Monthly Draw...

Enter our Monthly Draw Here

GGTTH

• hibeesbounce

Season tickets onsale

PILTONSTANY

Shameless Radge
Private Member
Reaction score

A MESSAGE TO OUR FANS AND OUR COMMUNITY

Firstly, I just want to say to everybody out there – supporters, family, friends – that I hope you’re all well.

Easter Road Stadium isn’t supposed to be empty.

It’s supposed to be full and vibrant, and I hope that it will be again sometime in the very near future.

You’ve supported us through our lowest moments, and this is another challenge we take on together.

If I’m honest, we’ve been thinking about the season ticket campaign now for three or four months.

As most will know, we’re normally out on sale with season tickets in February.

We all want to look forward to some sort of normality.

We all want to get games back here at Easter Road and we need to be ready for those games.

#WeAreAllHibs is more than just a marketing line.

We will try and help you as much as possibly can.

The first thing we want to do is make it as easy as we can to buy a season ticket.

We’re going to offer some flexible finance options and be very flexible when it comes to deadlines.

The most important thing is that we want supporters to be back here and enjoying their football.

We all know that some supporters won’t be able to purchase season tickets at this minute but for those who can, we’d ask them to step forward.

For those who can’t, we’ll do what we can to help.

Be safe, keep well, look after your neighbour and be part of this big community.

We’re looking forward to the time when we play football here again.

You’ve never let us down.

I know there are other things that are more important – in life and in the world – but we also need to look to the future and have a bit of normality as well.

We always appreciate your support and sunshine will return to Leith.

We haven’t edited our original campaign and we’re going to let you see it as planned.

It’s about us as a big community, and I include everyone in the city – and the wider nation – in that.

Leeann Dempster

GGTTH

CLICK HERE TO WATCH OUR CAMPAIGN VIDEO

CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE INFORMATION ABOUT OUR SEASON TICKETS

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hibs paying the interest on payment plan

Honestly not renewing, not the time for doing this, uncertain times.

There are folk dying and the virus spreading, economy crashing, dinnae even know if there will be football and they want us to buy a ST. Honestly its just wrong.

Stay safe everyone, logging out coz I am fucking livid tbh.

Going to renew now, fuck it nothing else to do the day. Gives me something to look forward too.

All 4 of us will be renewing today. Had budgeted for it anyway.

I'm well surprised we're going ahead with this now.

But I'll buy.

I'm well surprised we're going ahead with this now.

But I'll buy.
I am equally surprised, but, like you, we will also renew - but not at the moment.

Bought mine and the boy's

Hibs paying the interest on payment plan

Is there a payment plan?

Is there a payment plan?
there is. it's over 11 months. info is on this link

Is there a payment plan?
11 month plan,I’ll probably take the gamble.

To be honest loads of folk were pestering the guys who run the twitter and fb pages about wanting to renew to help the club and that so I'm not surprised they've made them available now

Was easy enough to renew. Hopefully that helps a bit.

Good, will renew over weekend

Is it better for Hibs to buy it outright rather than payment plan?

Is it better for Hibs to buy it outright rather than payment plan?
Aye,Hibs are paying the finance company the interest.
Sticking it on a credit card would be another option too.

Honestly not renewing, not the time for doing this, uncertain times.

There are folk dying and the virus spreading, economy crashing, dinnae even know if there will be football and they want us to buy a ST. Honestly its just wrong.

Stay safe everyone, logging out coz I am fucking livid tbh.
Can't see there being any sports events this year. 12 -18 months to develop an effective vaccine and that's excluding the distribution. How does any team think they'll be playing any time soon!

Last edited:
Can't see there being any sports events this year. 12 -18 months to develop an effective vaccine and that's excluding the distribution. How does any team think they'll be playing any time games soon!

China claiming their league starting on 18th April

Can't see there being any sports events this year. 12 -18 months to develop an effective vaccine and that's excluding the distribution. How does any team think they'll be playing any time games soon!

They need to start the new season in August or at the latest September...any later than that and you would be as well calling off next season. I can only assume Hibs must be confident of the season starting around about then to launch a season ticket campaign.

They need to start the new season in August or at the latest September...any later than that and you would be as well calling off next season. I can only assume Hibs must be confident of the season starting around about then to launch a season ticket campaign.

The season restarting is kinda out of Hibs hands is it not.

I am not renewing until we get some clarification what our players are doing or what the club plan to do by even asking them

They all earn £100,000 up to £200,000 a year at a conservative estimate before you add in win bonus, goal bonus, points bonus, position bonus or appearance money or whatever other bonus Hibs use to incentivise them.

There seemed to be a social media surge by Hibs players this week all tweeting exactly the same "Stay at Home" avatar backed up by some personal phone calls and then on Friday we have a season ticket launch.

Maybe just coincidence but I would still like to know what sacrifices the club and our very highly paid players are doing before I part with my season ticket money for a season that no one knows if it will even take place.

Absolutely get both sides of the fence on this one. Football really isn’t important at the moment and Hibs acknowledge this in a number of comments within statements released. Priority number one for the club, behind the collective national effort to save lives, is look after their people - that’s all employees right through to supporters and the community.

Ive been very impressed with the proactive approach in the background to looking after their own in comparison to what we all see at other organisations over the country. Football clubs in Scotland are very influential - it’s the national sport, massive in communities, people’s lives and something they care about like an extended family member - the club has the energy to lead people back to normality from this and have really thought hard about what they can do big and small to do that - either positive persevere messages or asking players to contact supporters (the core group Ron highlights need a lot of praise in their direction to keep the wheels turning).
There is now tough decisions operationally, which included opening up season tickets despite the unprecedented times. Definitely not the same approach as previous releases, there is no pressure to renew at the moment and the club will be as flexible as it can - it’s moved the deadlines out and will pay the interest on finance payment plans (a substantial amount of money when combined per supporter). This provides the immediate opportunity for supporters that had been asking for that door to be open being available now for them to contribute.

Be safe, keep well, look after yours and the club will be there and ready when this is all over.

The season restarting is kinda out of Hibs hands is it not.

I am not renewing until we get some clarification what our players are doing or what the club plan to do by even asking them

They all earn £100,000 up to £200,000 a year at a conservative estimate before you add in win bonus, goal bonus, points bonus, position bonus or appearance money or whatever other bonus Hibs use to incentivise them.

There seemed to be a social media surge by Hibs players this week all tweeting exactly the same "Stay at Home" avatar backed up by some personal phone calls and then on Friday we have a season ticket launch.

Maybe just coincidence but I would still like to know what sacrifices the club and our very highly paid players are doing before I part with my season ticket money for a season that no one knows if it will even take place.

Fair. The club might not release specifics but I can confirm they are in the mix like everyone else on the books, very top to bottom, on any decisions.

China claiming their league starting on 18th April

The last I read some Chinese teams were out of the country.

How can you start a season with a deadly virus going about though? They reckon it might disappear around Summer and come back so we could potentially end up missing more than the last few games of the season if there's a second wave. I think the club are just hoping for the best, they like ourselves don't know what will happen.

They should have extended the early bird until June

I have just renewed using the payment plan which was my intention all along. I am fortunate that I am still employed and will be throughout the current pandemic.

Football isn't important right now but for me it is something to look forward to in addition to some normality.

I would be happy to share my ST with any bouncer who cannot afford one for next season because of the current plight., I dont want any money for it, not one penny.

Best wishes to all fellow Hibees during these challenging times, particularly those experiencing health and financial issues.

That's me in, I had the money put away for it so that's were it's gone for better or for worse. Better tae look forward than backwards IMO at least

The last I read some Chinese teams were out of the country.

Chinese football gives a good indication as to what might happen in Scotland.

They mostly cleared the virus, got all their teams back from training camps Dubai, Quatar and Australia and set a date for restart at 15th April then moved it to 30th April.

Players and support staff began coming back from all over the world but some of them were infected and teams had to go into quarantine again.

Add to that all the Chinese students returning from worldwide and little clusters of virus are beginning to appear again in China so football goes back on hold.

As its a mass spectator sport then football is the last in the queue when it comes to public health.

CL matches between Valencia v Atalanta which took place in Milan rightly or wrongly is getting blamed for adding considerably to the Spain/Italy virus problem.

The game has been described as a "Biological bomb".

I will renew, but not yet, I think the timing is insensitive, a big element of any support are self employed and will be worrying about far more important things just now. Spesh as Slov Sam says, players are all on big bucks. I am happy to see my part of the West Stand Prawn Sandwich Lower is a silver, not gold section. We have pretty good seats.

One thing for #Power, I was thinking of buying my oldest a season even though he disnae make many games due to geography. He is a student, do I have to fill out that matriculation form and send it in before I can buy him a season? Pity they wurnae as meticulous about all chancers who buy kids seasons for the FF lower.

One thing for #Power, I was thinking of buying my oldest a season even though he disnae make many games due to geography. He is a student, do I have to fill out that matriculation form and send it in before I can buy him a season? Pity they wurnae as meticulous about all chancers who buy kids seasons for the FF lower.

Quick one to check with Lynn, Sam and team to see what they have on file and take it fae there M.

I’m a student – why can’t I purchase online?
Student season tickets are available to all those in full-time education at a Higher or Further Education body. To purchase your season ticket, we need to see proof of eligibility. If your matriculation card remains valid for the new season, you will be offered to renew at the student price. If we do not have this information, you will need to please contact the Ticket Office by emailing tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk with a copy of your matriculation card and the completed With Matriculation Card’ declaration form. If you’ve not been issued with a card yet, we’ll ask you to sign a No Matriculation Card declaration form and show your card by 5 October 2020.

Quick one to check with Lynn, Sam and team to see what they have on file and take it fae there M.

I’m a student – why can’t I purchase online?
Student season tickets are available to all those in full-time education at a Higher or Further Education body. To purchase your season ticket, we need to see proof of eligibility. If your matriculation card remains valid for the new season, you will be offered to renew at the student price. If we do not have this information, you will need to please contact the Ticket Office by emailing tickets@hibernianfc.co.uk with a copy of your matriculation card and the completed With Matriculation Card’ declaration form. If you’ve not been issued with a card yet, we’ll ask you to sign a No Matriculation Card declaration form and show your card by 5 October 2020.

So fill the form in and send it off with the card. Will we get an immediate reponse when do as if I buy I would utilise the payment plan and it doesnt say what happens next after you email the form and card?

So fill the form in and send it off with the card. Will we get an immediate reponse when do as if I buy I would utilise the payment plan and it doesnt say what happens next after you email the form and card?

I’d be pinging the details over by email - any potential form, photo of ID - to speed the process up for you (less postage and paper the better in this digital age).
See what response comes from the enquiry ✅

I will renew, but not yet, I think the timing is insensitive, a big element of any support are self employed and will be worrying about far more important things just now. Spesh as Slov Sam says, players are all on big bucks. I am happy to see my part of the West Stand Prawn Sandwich Lower is a silver, not gold section. We have pretty good seats.

The timing is absolutely insensitive. I'm paid weekly. Was today. Next week? I doubt it TBH. I'm surrounded by folk in a similar situation. These are unprecedented times. Nobody can say with any certainty when football will be back. We are certainly unlikely to see the backside of this virus anytime soon. Hibs would have been better to implement cost saving measures before putting them on sale.

I figured that I'm going to have to start paying interest charges eventually on the payment plan (I think they were supposed to come in this year) so I wanted to move to putting the money away each month in advance so I can just buy outright. Seeing as cashflow is going to be a particular challenge for the club just now I decided to bite the bullet and just put it on credit card. Hopefully get that paid and money put away ready for next March.

I don't have a problem with the club putting them on sale now, I know not everyone will be in a position to buy just now, but for those who are and who have the money ready there's no point in it sitting in an account earning zero interest when the money could be used to keep the club running.

I would like to think that those players at the club who can afford it are being encouraged to take a bit of a cut, as there's no doubt that income for next season will be lower as fans deal with the consequences of the current situation.

Also I'd like to see some consideration given by the club to supporting loyal fans who have been badly affected financially. Maybe offering a membership for £10 a month that would let people who can't afford to renew keep their own seats from being released, and could be redeemed each month against the purchase of a walk up ticket.

The timing is absolutely insensitive. I'm paid weekly. Was today. Next week? I doubt it TBH. I'm surrounded by folk in a similar situation. These are unprecedented times. Nobody can say with any certainty when football will be back. We are certainly unlikely to see the backside of this virus anytime soon. Hibs would have been better to implement cost saving measures before putting them on sale.
That is totally my feeling too K.

Folk dying and its can we get your money, why no cut some staff on furlong or summit or take a 20% cut or whatever.

Sick o being taken for granted imo, all this we are all hibs is gash, we are a business pure and simple. To make money.

I bet any big screens etc will be full of adverts.

IMO Hibs don't do enough for fans that have been with the club for years. We won't be able to complete this seasons league so that's at least 5 home games at over £100 of ticket value. I'm not asking for money back but I think there could be some more sweeteners for fans who have renewed every year. I don't necessarily think this needs to be huge gestures. Look at Leicester for example, where fans got free drinks and food from their former owner. I feel we're kind of taken for granted and lets face it the product on the pitch has been mediocre for the past 2-3 years ever since SJM left. We aren't that great to watch. Hibs really need to think outside the box.

Exactly how I feel mate. They prey on our loyalty and give very little back, yet have this 'we are all hibs stuff. Its like getting our heart ripped out us.

At this moment we certainly are not all hibs.

Imo the players phoning and rons letter were just them buttering us up knowing the launch was due.

If you really care then fucking show it.

Do not hit us at this with deadlines, that's like bribery,, give us time to stable our own ship before we help theirs.

The timing is shocking regardless though.

Let us get through this crisis and bastard of a virus first ffs.

Can’t disagree the players phoning up fans is cynical as it gets just before season ticket announcement

Sure the 6000 or so who renewed through all 3 championship years were meant to get some sort of bonus which didn’t materialise,

This thread has been viewed 16801 times.

Your donation helps pay for our dedicated server and software support renewals. We really do appreciate it!
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£47.50
Back