• Stay at home. Protect Everyone.

Save Lives, Stay Safe.

Hibs Kids In Hospital - Thank You NHS Shirt Donation

Qries

Season tickets onsale

HibeeZab

Admin
I am pretty sure Hibs will have utilised the government furlough scheme to the maximum, it would be crazy not to.
For non-playing staff I’d say so, and you’re right they’d be crazy not to.

I should have said playing staff.

Smurf

Bounce Radge
Not going to lie but this season ticket holder since 1994 who has bought two season tickets since 2004, is pissed off. I've no issue with the club selling season tickets for the next season whenever that will be happening. I'm proud of fellow Hibees who have renewed. It's no surprise such is the love of our support for our club. Let's not forget though that there's games we've not got and are unlikely to for season 2019-2020. I will certainly not be looking for any reimbursement of the two season tickets I bought.

However, the club have today very 'generously' extended the date when they'll take my seat off me unless I renew for a season they absolutely can't definitively give any date for when that will start. I'm sure I'm not at all alone in being a predicament whereby because of the pandemic, there's no way I can currently afford to commit. I hope and pray the economic situation isn't absolutely armageddon and I'll soon be able to renew.

But DEADLINES in this economic environment of removing your seat is disgusting.

Alex_Mc

Bounce Radge
Interesting to see the scheme Hearts have put in place for the *very few* fans buying an ST for next season.

Still waiting on Hibs to outline what they're going to do for all the 6000+ folk who obviously aren't going to get to watch all 18 games next season.

Think we have been very slow off the mark on this one and could get a few more thousand folk signed up if there was a clear plan. A lot of folk won't want to part with £385 as a gift to the club in the hope there are some games...

Sent from my SM-G981B using Tapatalk

C4MMY

Bounce Radge
I’ve already renewed but from the email I got had the payment plan been extended too 4th June too or is it as is? May be the drink but I can’t make sense of it

Jamie

Admin
I’ve already renewed but from the email I got had the payment plan been extended too 4th June too or is it as is? May be the drink but I can’t make sense of it
Yes extended to 4th June mate for those thinking about buying.

If you have already got it then your 1st payment will be whenever it stated.

Sir Shrink

Quite a bit past it radge
Bounce Radge
Not going to lie but this season ticket holder since 1994 who has bought two season tickets since 2004, is pissed off. I've no issue with the club selling season tickets for the next season whenever that will be happening. I'm proud of fellow Hibees who have renewed. It's no surprise such is the love of our support for our club. Let's not forget though that there's games we've not got and are unlikely to for season 2019-2020. I will certainly not be looking for any reimbursement of the two season tickets I bought.

However, the club have today very 'generously' extended the date when they'll take my seat off me unless I renew for a season they absolutely can't definitively give any date for when that will start. I'm sure I'm not at all alone in being a predicament whereby because of the pandemic, there's no way I can currently afford to commit. I hope and pray the economic situation isn't absolutely armageddon and I'll soon be able to renew.

But DEADLINES in this economic environment of removing your seat is disgusting.
To be fair, they aren’t taking your seat off you. They are just not guaranteeing you can have it. With the uncertainty around you could hold off until the eleventh hour and possibly still get it. Most folk buying STs probably just get the same seat as before, so unless your seats are front row centre stand there may not be a reason for someone else to buy them.
Its your shout whether you want to ‘book it’ or not. We won’t sell out.

Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

Donate

Help The Bounce, Bounce

We are looking for users to donate to reach our shortfall of £100 per month to pay for the server, we realise that users may not be able to with this nasty virus, but if can, it would be very much appriecated ? We have had some cancellations on Direct Debits sadly. If you wish to set up a DD then please do so via the UPGRADES section. Stay Safe, The Bounce.
Goal
£100.00
Earned
£10.00
This donation drive ends in
Visit Frutin Travel Visit Robertsons Garage

The Bounce is 18 Years Old